Bad Influence seeks Corruptibles [Smut and/or Story]{Discord Available}

Systemic

Exhausted
Hello! Welcome to another request thread and thank you for stopping by! If you message me with interest, please specify which thread you are interested in. I have several different posts up in gender categories and it is often difficult to tell. With this thread I am searching for a 'Good Girl'* (or boi, or pet, or some other non-binary term of endearment) for my 'Bad Girl'** to corrupt. By 'corrupt', I mostly mean I want my characters--who universally live by strong moral codes but think societal rules are stupid--to teach a tightly-wound 'goody two-shoes' how to relax and have fun. This can be done many ways, of course; maybe our characters are friends reconnecting after time apart, maybe they were rivals before mine took a turn down a more alternative path. My personal favorite would be for my character to be a very greaser-style, alternative punk.

*While I do not consider them 'good girls', I would also be happy playing against a transman. He can be a 'good boy' instead.
**I am happy to play as female, as one would expect with me posting in this forum, but I would also love to play as a non-binary person. For details on how I play those characters, please see my associated request thread.

**Please Note: I would like this story to include mild to medium drug and alcohol use. Nothing heavy or life-threatening. It is not absolutely necessary, I just would like it to.**

Here is my F-List - Warning!

Okay, here are two lists--one of character types I'd like to play, one of character types I'd enjoy playing against. Feel free to take, borrow, or run with anything on these lists. The second is shorter because I don't want to tell you how to be your character and all that.
My character: barback, tattoo artist, criminal of some kind (drug dealer, thief, vandal), street artist, writer, musical artist, mechanic, biker, gang member (maybe?), mafioso (still maybe, but more likely), dog handler/trainer (like, pitbulls), anti-hero, aaand... I dunno, others probably.
Your character: sorority girl, scientist, mathematician, librarian, teacher, teaching assistant, super hero, etc.

I'm open to suggestions for either!

So... yeah! I think that's it. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom