Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Girl Craving Some Fun

Shadow Queen

Super-Earth
The name's Rory Cavanaugh

I'm looking for a smut based RP, though we can mix in story to make it more fun and interesting. This is strictly FemalexFemale.

Here is the F-list for my character: F-list - Warning

In the F-list are the pictures of my character under the Images tab. I've had to deal with people asking what my character looks like when they could have just looked at the pictures on the site.

For Kinks:
> Anal
> Ageplay
> Begging
> Clit Play
> Dirty Talking
> Romance
> Public Sex
> Rape
> Oritention Play
> Non-Consensual to Consensual
> Fingering
> Toys
> Slapping/Spanking/Genital Slapping
> Rough Sex
> Hair Pulling
> Bondage
> Videotaping

Rules:
> Third Person.
> Length can be 2-4 lines.
> Your characters are up to you. Don't ask for my preference. I hate deciding things on other people's characters.
> My replies usually depend on how much I'm given and what I can come up with. I normally start out with physically describing my character - her looks, what she's wearing, and such. But I don't writing long paragraphs to the point I'm writing a book.
> If you have another plot idea, I'm willing to listen.
> I do require that your replies are readable. Don't give me the excuse that English isn't your first language. I'm normally a spelling and grammar freak, but I'm letting it slide as long as I can actually read the words clearly.
> My character will most likely be more submissive, but it switch for FxF.

For Plot Ideas:
>Prison: Rory is sent to prison for many counts of fraud. When she ends up there, she knows she'll be the 'fresh meat', but she's given more than she bargained for. Not only does she have to defend herself in fights, but she ends up becoming the prison whore.
> The Tribe: What happens when a girl, who had just come to a jungle with a few friends to do some traveling, stumbles upon a tribe? An all women tribe? That tribe has been found by outsiders now and they can't allow her to leave. They keep her there and she tries to communicate with them. But they have other things in mind. To them, she's perfect and could help in producing more of their young. (This is more FutaxF, but still has FxF.)
> Transferred: Rory transferred to an all-girl's school where she doesn't expect to be pressured about sex. She joins the school swim team to try and enjoy the school experience, but she doesn't expect her teammates to get her to have more fun with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom