Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♪☆\(^0^\) Music for atmosphere in RP..? (/^-^)/☆♪

Marblemoon

Planetoid
♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Listen to this song as you read this! YES, YOU HAVE TO!! >:U
nah I'm kidding, ​listen to this instead. Still,^

\(^。^ ) Hoi! I'm Marble! But you can call me Marble!

Today, as I was playing some good ole' Ocarina of Time on the Game Cube, I was, of course, met with the game's amazing soundtrack!
It's right bloody beautiful it is! ಠ `` w `` ರೃ

Music can make or break any game or movie. It can tell you so much about a scene, environment, or how a character is feeling, without requiring you to even interact with it or stick around for longer than the hook!

So I done myself some thinky brain stuff about the same principle in terms of roleplaying. It should still apply, right? But I've never run into anybody making use of music to set a tone. But I imagine that people do, right? Right??

-DO USE MUSICS?? POST WHAT USE!

-WOULD LIKE TO?? USE WHAT POST!

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Ver basic Examples:

When Taylin pushed open the door to the Black Cat's Cavern, the sound of muffled beats christened into a sharp electric melody. The potent scent of cherry cigars lingered on the hot smoky air which only seemed to flow around the movement of the dancers on their poles and under their blacklights.

or

The expanse before them was vast and stretched into a far horizon. As Pathoris stood observing the rolling lands afar he was filled with wanderlust. His dream of setting out had finally come true. Gripping the strap of his bag tightly, he let an underutilized grin finally curve his lips.

Back
Top Bottom