Father For Hire

LolitaOtaku88

Light In The Darkness
I am not going to bother making this super fancy, I want to get right to the nitty gritty of it! Basic information you need to know about the writer, me, can be gone over in a PM once you have read this plot.

An EIGHTEEN YEARS old high school senior at an all girl's Catholic school finds herself in a pickle, she is pregnant. Her parents are always away, traveling to new places to get samples of rare diseases to find cures. As she was doing her required service hours at her school over the summer she met the new English literature teacher, and she thought she was in love. In the mid part of November things get out of hand and they end up having a regrettable encounter in the library of the school.

Two weeks before Christmas she gets a positive pregnancy test. So what does she do? Her parents will make her give the baby up for adoption or cut her off entirely. The only way to save her college fund and keep her baby is to have a "father" who would refuse to sign over rights. So she puts up an ad in one of the few places she knows her parents or church members, a kink website.

So here is where we have two options; one is that after horrible and creepy responses he responds and offers her help under the condition that he truly help raise the child. Two is that she meets someone in a desilate park where no one else is and the person who responds attacks her. Then YC (a police officer is preferred) intervenes saving her. She tells the officer what was going on and after much concideration he goes onto the website (where he was already a member) and responds. He accepts, but with the condition that she keep away from his job and they raise the child together.

Now this can result in all kinds of things we can work out but the Male requirements ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1.He is a Dominant a Master who adapts to her needs which appear to be for a Daddy Dom Master hybrid.
2. He does not like being touched by women. He isnt gay just a past. Which is why he wants to raise the baby. He is afraid his PTSD will prevent him from having a long term relationship where he can raise a child with a woman.
3.He needs to have scars, all over is fine, noticeable ones. Ones which make her question abuse from the past.
4. Last but not least this will be a romance. Slow to smut as the story and relationship will be built. An angry agressively done first sexual encounter will also be encouraged because of how misbehaving she is.

Yay! All done! I hope to hear from y'all. I prefer to play on discord, PM, email, then threat in that order!

Back
Top Bottom