Mx Female Fandom and Hero RPs

voodooprince

Planetoid
Hello! Thank you for coming to my little slice of the digital world. I figure I would start this off with a little bit about me, so here goes. I am over three decades old, and have been doing some form of roleplaying for about half of them. I started like most nerds, in the dungeons and dragons books as well as pathfinder once that released. I am a huge nerd, into several types of fandom and from superheroes to video games. I could get into all the comics, anime, TV shows, movies, video games and various other forms of entertainment that have captured my childhood and adulthood but I digress. I also started writing smut and other forms of erotic literature when I was in high school. That stated with a want to write things for my girlfriends at the time, and has evolved into a hobby. Mix the two together, add the spice of the internet and boom...You have my Blue Moon Hobby!

I am not a huge fan of the 'normal' rps, since I live a 'normal' life every day. I don't mind adding a sense of realism to the rp or even having a slice of life style rp going. I just don't want to be an everyday normal human. Even a pokeman trainer is better than a normal human when it comes to rping in my mind. I am big into lots of kinks, with my line being gore, scat, watersports, ect.... sex can be messy, no need to add more mess to it.

As mentioned above, I do like to write more sultry things and I have a big thing for smutty rps. I do love the love making but I must also stress that I want to know who the characters are and why they are at the point of having sex. I am not a big fan of sex for no reason in rps, but will not mind starting a rp with a smut scene before going into the plot. Smut on smut on smut can just get boring without something of substance to bring the rp to life.

More of my RPs are long term, or I would like them to be long term. I do not mind a short term rp from time to time but my interest is not in them at the moment. I tend to try to respond daily or weekly, either in the rp or OOC to let my partner know what is up. I happen to have a wild life when it come to free time and so some weeks I might be on all day while other days I might only see my RPs a few times in that entire week. I like to keep updates flowing between me and my partners and if I have not heard from you in a week or so, you might get a message seeing how your life is doing. I understand that life is busy and sometimes writing is not any ones’ top priority but an update from time to time is nice if the rp is not happening. Ghosting is a thing and it sucks.

Most my plots are simple ones that can evolve as I talk more with my partner. Communication is a big thing with me and that is why most the plots are vague. I have ideas for some of the pairings that I have but generally I would rather discuss the details of the plot with those that are interested. Most plots tend to have a modification or two before the rp starts as my ideas and my writing partners ideas come together into the plot. Plots could be Hero vs Villain, Heroes Team Up or something totally wacky. I want to have this last, so strong elements of RP, Plot and Background would be key. PM me if you interested. Currently, Fandom seems to be my biggest push. That and superheroes.

Fandom include but not limited too, nor are they in any order:
Marvel, DC, Comics, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Pokemon, Digimon, Disney, Legend of Zelda, Mario, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Star Wars, Legend of the Dragoon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?, My Hero Academia, The Dresden Files Books, The Dark Tower Books, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Overwatch, Dragonball Z/Super, Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40K, Swort Art Online, Outlaw Star, Akame Ga Kill, Kill la Kill, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, No Game No Life, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Goblin Slayer, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Resident Evil, [More to be added]...
So, Do you want to build a roleplay?

***I am currently looking for Dungeon and Dragons Partners***
If you know the system, want to be a player or want to be a dm, Please contact me. I would love to discuss plots with you!

In an attempt to add some more details to the post below are some specific requests. (More *'s means I want that pairing more.) I would always like to be the males in the pairings but will talk about playing females in rps where we play multiple characters.

Marvel
(This is my big favorite. I have been reading comics since I was old enough to and they were the choice for me. If it is Marvel, I am open to develop all kinds of plots. Hell, lets do a world where all the heroes we know are villains and we change some bad guys into the good ones?)
Villians vs Spidergwen**********
Spiderman x Spidergwen***
Spiderman x Silk**
Spiderman Vs She Venom** (Mary Jane, again plot, pm me)
Venom x Mary Jane***
Venom vs Spider-Gwen***
Spiderman vs She-Venom/She-Carnage**
Loki vs (Insert Character Here)
Symbiotes*
Spiderman x Black Cat*
Hulk x Black Widow/Scarlet Witch**
Tony Stark x Natasha Romanoff*
Captain America x Black Widow
X-Men*

DC Ships
The Flash x Supergirl (CW)
Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash (CW) x Nora West-Allen*
Harley Quinn
MC x Batgirl
Beast Boy x Raven
Batman vs The Gotham City Sirens
Shazam x Zatanna

Naruto Ships
Kakashi x Anko
Naruto x Hinata
MC x Hanabi
Sasuke x Karin

BNHA/My Hero Academia***
Deku Comes to America: I have a unique idea for that. PM me for that. Slut Academy is the theme. Would love to just Have an rp partner for this universe!

Extras Ships:
Broly x Cheelai**
Alot Final Fantasy[Cloud x Tifa/Tidus x Yuna/Squall x Rinoa/Rikku/Noctis x Cindy]**
MC x D.Va- Overwatch
Sora/Rikku/Roxas/Terra/Axel x Kari/Namine/Xion/Aqua- Kingdom Hearts** [Kingdom Hearts in General OC or MC.]**
Slime Monster x Hermione- Harry Potter
Summoned Creature/Monster x Magic Girl
MC x Hestia- Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon***
Elsa and/or Anna x MC**
Aladdin x Jasmine
Pokemon or Digimon**
Chandra or Nissa Fun*
Space Marines Conquest
Natsu x Lucy
Princess Bowsette or Booette [Princess Crown]**
Link x Zelda Adventure or Female Link x Ganon Adventure
Kylo Ren x Rey
Guardian x Queen of the Awoken
Power Rangers!
Furry fun!

All MC's don't imply an OC. I am more interested in roleplaying alongside the mentioned character, who i am is more a question of who you would like me to be.
Any other ideas i am open to hear them! There are a ton of Fandom that i have not listed here, I have too many. Ask away! Worst i will say is no!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom