Fx Male Slow learner .. A predicament bondage DID adventure

Sincher

Planetoid
Hello
I work for a company involved in the same technology as yours and I have decided if I could steal some of your secrets my boss would reward me, either with a bonus or promotion, whatever. So I start causing you trouble, first trying to get hired with a false application, then trying to hack into your systems, then getting into some breaking in. Your problem is both of our companies are involved in some illegal activity so you keep catching me but you are no murderer and can't turn me in. You prefer teaching me a lesson by trapping me in some bondage predicaments, maybe leaving me hogtied in the trunk of my car, or perhaps bound naked left a few hundred yards off a highway in heavy woods, thinking if you keep teaching me a lesson sooner or later I will stop being such a thorn in your side.
This would be longer term with increasing humiliation, severity or punishments including increasingly dominating sexual situations leading to... Who knows, kidnapped and forced submission maybe?

I do not demand daily responses and don't mind you writing a line or two for MC now and then as long as it doesn't change my personality. And I prefer first person but if you prefer to write third person that's perfectly ok.

Bad boys with good imaginations and descriptive writing abilities please feel free to toss me a rope.. oops, I mean drop me a line!

Back
Top Bottom