Fx Male I'm your carnal flower~ (FxM Plots)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Just a couple quick things, I try to post at least every other day, if something comes up I'll let you know~ I don't do one liner plays, they bore me really quickly. I prefer to do one to two paragraph replies, if it's a little under sometimes though that's fine. I don't play dominant roles, I've tried, and I don't do FxF sorry, I'm just not into it. I like there to be a little smut or a good balance. :)

I always prefer to do supernatural plots, and vampires are the key to my heart~ Also I don't do Medieval plots, I prefer to stick to urban fantasy.

** I've REALLY been craving some monster boy x Human girl lately.

It's Warmer in the Basement: (Male Vampire, Possible Non/Con, Possible Stockholm Syndrome?)
Juliet has always had a bad habit of being in the wrong place at exactly the wrong time, though this time it's more her friend Lexi's fault. Ever since she was adopted at the age of two Juliet Mansen had always been a good girl, B+ student in school, attending church every Sunday, a bit of a homebody; So it came as a surprise when her friend Alexandria Clemmons convinced her to go partying. Lexi's boyfriend had a new friend who apparently had all the info on the hottest parties, and Alexandria promised to take her home after a couple hours if she wanted so Juliet didn't see the harm. When they meet this new friend though, something uneasy settles in her stomach, he's older than she thought he would be, almost too old to hang out with people their age it would seem, but Lexi and her boyfriend don't seem to notice? Soon they're all in a car headed to a supposedly hot spot but Juliet's uneasiness only grows as they head down a dark road, but her friends seem oblivious. Soon the stop jus outside of the woods and all hell breaks loose. Soon she thinks this stranger has killed her friends and is shouting about how he can't 'compel' her, so he opts to bind her hands together and knocks her unconscious. She awakes to a swaying motion just as the man heaves her off his shoulder, dumping her on his basement floor. A human that can't be hypnotized? Even more she's got a blood type he's never encountered from the smell of it, seems he might have found his own personal fine wine on tap. His grin chills Juliet's spine.

Goddess of Carnage: (Incest Warning)
Persephone had always hated her father and Hades for what they'd done to her, imprisoning her to be the god of death's glorified sex slave. So imagine her despair when she found out she was pregnant with his child. The resulting daughter turns out of be a rebellious goddess born from a mixture of her dad's love for death and her mother's hatred for her father. Unfortunately for his lust Persephone became an ice queen after the birth of their daughter, becoming a ruthless vixen who acted like a dead fish during sex and stepped on his toes whenever possible. So like any greek god might do, he turns his eyes to the fiery fruit of his loins. She's got a spark of life hotter than her mother ever did, and an eagerness to see humanity suffer just like him, which is why Zues aptly named her the Goddess of Carnage. Maybe Hades can find joy in taming a new beast.

Look For Me By Moonlight ( F witch x M vampire)
For years vampires, witches and the like have existed under humanities nose, a brutal war between the species having raged since ancient times. The witches have had the upper hand for centuries until one day word spreads that a witch of fairest blood with the ability to see the future and manipulate time and space has been born for the first time in 1000 years. Deciding it would be advantageous for the girl to be well trained in her abilities, they decide to wait until she's nearly full grown to capture her and use her to turn the war around. It won't be an easy task however, as she's kept in the largest Basillica and possesses powers unlike most vampires have seen. Can the vampires take hold of the fairest and use her to their advantage, or will they crumble under the iron fist of the witches?

Fandoms:
Vampire Knight
Nightworld by LJ smith
Killing Stalking
Another
Mirai Nikki

Craving (Yc x Mc)
Monster Boy x Human Girl
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Witch
Vampire x Elf
Demon x Human
Demon x Witch
Werewolf x Elf

Last edited:
I've added more plots with some fandoms and cravings, still in search of partners, hmu via PM!

Back
Top Bottom