Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Visit - A Naruto Fanfiction -

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Writer's Note:
This is a fanfiction. I do not, nor will I ever own, the series known as Naruto. Though however much I wish I that I owned it. I do however, own the OCs that are included. They are creations of myself and some help from friends. For one, if you make any comments about Mary-Sues, or the like, they will be ignored. Thank you very much. I don't mind criticism, but when you are calling my characters Mary-Sues, you are being rather rude. As well as an ass. We have enough of those on the internet. I'll be providing a few statistics on the girls, before we start. So you don't get confused.

Starly
Oldest of the girls at 19, she is the one that watches over Samantha and Nolani. She is something of a guardian for them, but more like an older sister. Though Nolani and Sam are both emancipated adults, Starly still watches out for them often. Starly likes to write, in fact it is her job. She is an Author and has been since she was 13 years of age. She likes reading as well, but more then anything when she is working on a book... just leave her the fuck alone.

She's an author on the rise, has been for three years. With an innovative and captivating Paranormal Romance Series. She actively makes sure that her books are getting good reviews, and does her best to interact with the fans.

Starly stands at 5'5'', and has a rather athletic figure. She usually keeps this figure hidden under tons of bagging clothing. She also gets this figure quite easily, when she has to chase Samantha down, since the girl is ALWAYS getting in some sort of trouble. Starly has light brown hair that comes to just about her shoulders, often pulled back in a ponytail. She wears small wire framed glasses, and has a habit of pushing them up her nose often. Her eyes are light brown, almost amber.

She is an Aries, her birthday being April 18th.

Nolani

Nolani is the youngest of the girls at just Seventeen. She is the one that the home they live in belongs to. It was her parents at one point, but when they passed on she inherited it. She got an emancipation as soon as she could, after their death. She didn't want to live with her Uncle Tsukisho, and for good reasons. She makes a lot of money with her art, being the artistic of the girls in the house.

Nolani is a slim and tiny girl. having the appearance of someone that is a mixture of Hawaiian Heritage, and a bit of Asian influence. She is an artist and is well known to randomly faze out in the middle of talking to someone. In these states she will randomly start drawing with and on anything she can. She usually carries a pencil and a pad with her for this purpose.

Nolani stands at 4'11'' and has waist length black hair. It's rather straight, and usually allowed to flow around. Her eyes are dark brown, and almost a bitter chocolate color. She has a very delicate appearance, and is over defended by Starly and Samantha. When people harass her, they usually come to regret it.

Nolani is a Pieces, her birthday being Febuary 28th.

Samantha

Samantha is the middle girl. Almost eighteen, but not quite there. She is the one that everyone calls crazy. Because she kinda is just a little. She will always do whatever crazy idea her muses toss to her. She says it gets her more in tuned with her music. She is well known to randomly do the craziest of shit. For one instance, she jumped from a three story window into a poll full of gelatin. Don't ask. Just don't ask.

Samantha happens to be a rather large tomboy, and is overprotective of Nolani to extremes that people thinks she is a Lesbian. People think that her and Nolani are in a relationship, and she doesn't feel up to stopping them. She also prefers to be called Sam, since Samantha just sounds so girlish.

Sam stands at 5'8'', and has a very athletic build. She has no real feminine look to her body build. She is pretty, but in a tomboy way. Her eyes are a dark green, almost cat like, and almost always have some bit of mischief flashing in them. Her hair color varies from week to week, never the same. She is naturally a blond, nearly white blond.

Sam is a Taurus, her birthday is April 23rd.

Their Home
Nolani's parents left her a rather large and out of the way estate. It has plenty of extra rooms that are usually filled with antiques. It's a three story home, that the girls keep paid off pretty well. They use Nolani's stipeden and the money that they all make with their jobs.

There is a forest that surrounds the residence, several acres. There is a backyard with a balcony that overlooks the pool. Since Sam has a habit of jumping off into the deep end. There is also a small garden that Starly is known to attend to. There is also a pool house with a weight room, that Sam is known to do her training in.

The School
Nolani and Samanth still go to school. Their school is something they tend to be at most of the time. It's a school that's set up towards those of a different nature. A school for the arts. Samantha and Nolani spend eight hours a day there, and then they return home. Both are Seniors and will be graduating at the end of the school year.​

Back
Top Bottom