Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Criticism

coldharlot

Meteorite
Hello, I am very new to this website and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a proper request thread.
Here is what mine looks like now.
If anyone could give me suggestions on what else to put into it I would be very grateful. Thank you :)

I suggest looking at other people's Request Threads and finding a layout/format that you like. Some people can get very creative, while other people are very efficient and organized. You could make a general request thread, or one that is very specific.

Posting pairing ideas like Husband x Wife or Plumber x Housewife would give people an idea of what you are looking for.

Also, putting in a sentence or two for a plot idea would be good.
For example, Girl gets drunk meets a stranger in a bar and hooks up for the night, when she wakes up, turns out He's A Clown! Dun dun duuh.

Or, if you have more elaborate ideas, type them out.

Hey there!

I can give you some basic tips on what to include in your request thread.

The layout I typically use is:

- Introduction
- About Me
- Rules
- On's
- Off's
- Hard Limits
- Plots / Pairings
- Anything else

You can put as much information into your thread as you like. The request thread itself is about you and what you are looking for. If you have ideas in mind, don't be scared to share them. You'll catch more people if you have more information already in there and plots to choose from.

If you aren't getting any hits, continue to add more information and more plots. The more you have to choose from the more interested people will be.

Back
Top Bottom