Fx Male Slice of Life... Girls Love Basketball and Boys

I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit and turning my second love into a roleplay, basketball. All my life I played it, my father was a high school coach and I was all state my junior and senior year. I honestly probably know more about the game than you. Anyways, this will be slice of life, CW show style story mixed with smut. I will play five eighteen year old girls who are seniors at a small eastern Kentucky high school. They all play basketball and this is their year, they are picked to win state for sure but life happens. But happens, I mean this is high school and we are roleplaying together so let’s brain storm ideas. Anyways, let’s meet the girls...

Odessa Isaac is a 5’7 point guard. She is very intelligent and has extremely good ball handles. She tends to be very flirty, and does not mind cheating on boyfriends and using guys.

Stevi Williams is a 5’8 guard who can shoot lights out. Loyal but a party girl who does not mind to fight, she is the one mostly likely to end up married straight out of high school.

Amber Hall is a 5’9 forward who is overly physical. She is the bad girl of the group, willing to take cheap shots and fight for her team mates. As a girlfriend, she is a flirt that loves attention from any guy, but is extremely jealous and possessive toward her boyfriend.

Allison Spears is the 5’11 superstar of the team with offers to every major college. She blew her knee out during last year’s state tournament and has worked all year to come back from injury. Very determined and let’s nothing come before her dreams.

April Watson is a 6’2 beast under the rim. She is the most popular girl in school and very sweet to everyone. She tends to fall for the wrong guys and get herself hurt or in bad situations.

I am hoping I left room for lots of ideas and kinks we can develop and discuss. If you message me, please have an idea for at least some of the girls. I would really like more than just a few words from you, let me know you can easily put some thought into this. I can do multiple paragraphs for each girl during each post or we can bounce back and forth between posts. Either way, I want this to be fun and entertaining. Possible kinks I’m open to are...

Student/Teacher, Player/Coach, cockling, Incest with Brother/Cousin, Father/Daughter’s best friend... Romance, Non-con, drugged, blackmailed, seduction... Risk of pregnancy, MMF 3 some... tons more depending on the story and ideas.

Hard nopes are... beastality, scat, femboys, shemales

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom