Fx Male tacenda's looking for some stories!

T

tacenda

Welcome and thanks for checking out my thread! I hope you find something that tickles your fancy.

About me:
- I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I have about ten years of experience spread across many different sites and unfinished word docs.
- I write in third person, past tense and prefer multiple paragraph posts. I'm not a stickler for length, but I do like posts with some meat on them and need more than a few lines to be inspired. My personal minimum is three or four paragraphs per character, but I don't have a maximum and will happily match whatever I'm given. To put it simply, I don't discriminate against novels!
- I enjoy creating well-rounded characters who have flaws and are true to life. I enjoy archetypes, but I aim to give every character their own personality.
- Threads or PMs are fine; whatever you're comfortable with is cool with me.
- I like story and character development with my smut because it keeps me invested in the roleplay. I'd say I'm looking for a 50/50 balance of plot to sex scenes.
- Speaking of smut, here's my F-List.
- I prefer using face claims for my character sheets because it helps me visualize as I write. My face claims are always realistic (actors/models/celebrities). I don't like anime.
- OOC communication is important for me and I'll want to discuss the plot and future scenes instead of jumping right into something.
- I currently work from home and have a lot of free time so I should be able to reliably post a few times a week. Any longer and I'll give you a heads up.
- A note: I don't care for BDSM and strict master/slave or dom/sub roles. Sexual torture and excessive control do nothing for me and it's boring. If BDSM is something you absolutely have to have in your stories, then I am not the partner for you.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
- Proper grammar. We all mistakes and I'm not one to hold a typo or a misplaced comma against anyone, but many errors are jarring and distracting.
- Someone who can give dynamic, fun and well-written posts and characters. If your character is just a dude who likes to sling dick and nothing else, then I'll have to pass.
- Someone who is excited about all aspects of the story and wants to plot with me. I don't want to rush through scenes just to get to the smut.
- It's not mandatory, but an F-List would be appreciated.
- Someone who doesn't mind finding a face claim for their character. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but just know that I appreciate the compromise in advance!
- A person who won't godmod or try to choose the looks or personality of my characters.
- Someone who isn't afraid to tell me what's going on. I won't be mad if you lose interest in the RP or need to drop, just let me know so that I'm not waiting. There's no hard feelings if you do happen to disappear and want to pick up where we left off.
- Have fun! If it's not fun then what's the point?

Onto the juicy stuff now that that's out of the way! Below are some pairings and a few plot candies. My preferred role is listed first unless stated otherwise.

Pairings:
- Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy
- Employee/Boss
- Prostitute/Powerful Man
- Young Mistress/Married Man
- Vampire/Human (no preference)
- Vampire/Werewolf
- Popular/Unpopular
- Good Girl/Bad Boy
- Student/Teacher
- Step Sister/Step Brother
- Celebrity/Celebrity

Plot Candies:
- Characters in the social media or influencers scene (Youtube, Instagram, Snap, etc.). This would be a bit more slice of life, but I'm open to ideas.
- An inexperienced but confident high school girl meets an older college guy at a party (or a bar where she's pretending to be twenty-one) and sees how long she can get away with her lies.
- Something that takes place in a hospital between a doctor and a nurse. Similar to Grey's Anatomy (or ER), with lots of drama and steamy scenes.
- An actress on the rise does a movie with a respected A-list actor who has a tumultuous personal life.
- Something similar to Red Sparrow where a creative/gifted girl is turned into a spy for an authoritarian state.
- A Pretty Woman scenario.

That's all I can think of for now, but I plan to keep this search updated when I have new ideas.
Send me a PM if you're interested in anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving this another bump because I did a bit of an update. I'm really looking for some story and not just straight smut. Also, please respect my choice if I decline something and don't try and worm it back into the story later on.

Back
Top Bottom