Seeking a mature, realistic, modern day RP involving adult kink themes

arrika-again

Planetoid
After being away from the old Blue Moon Role Play Forums, I've returned feeling a little lost. My old former play partners are gone, and most of the new posts now seem to be: futuristic, sci-fi, comic book, or fantasy requests, etc. All outside my interest areas and also my knowledge base...so I'm seeking something I can relate to.

I'm a mid 40's y.o. female bisexual, living in the USA Eastern Time Zone. I write well, often, in detail and can be creative with romance based, smut based, kink, bizarre tastes, age play, race play, gay, lesbian, hetero, mxf, fxf, incest, family play, bestiality, pet play, rape, kidnapping, blackmail, dark themed, or almost anything else your heart desires. I can give you a cornucopia of role play themes and/or characters. I also can write as a younger person (19+). I just like my roleplays to be realistic and believable involving everyday people.

I always prefer to play female first as a strong mature woman, but with insecurities, weaknesses, and life experiences that depending on my partner will move me into a character Dom, switch, sub, or slave with either sex or both. I can play multiple parts.

My only absolute hard limit is NO SCAT. All else is good to go or certainly negotiable.

So come on all you adults role players out there. I know you are somewhere.

Hit me up.
Arrika

[automerge]1544972453[/automerge]
***ATTENTION***

Hey all...
I am so sorry, but I lost my in box. I did not ignore you.

For those of you still interested , please send me a hello again.

Arrika

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom