Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Desires

katie_

Moon
I am interested in 1:1 pairings with an alpha male. (Ok, a manly man, not necessarily dominant, but one who is possessive and self assured, and takes care of those people in his care.) I am willing to explore different writing styles and genres; and am open to suggestions.

Adding a bit more of my desires:
I am really hoping to do a medieval style story line, although it doesn’t have to be historically accurate. I am a semi-headstrong young adult, but have tendencies to please and am an eager learner. My character will reflect that. I am willing to play a variety of story lines and themes. I have read some discussion regarding percentage of story and smut mix, and am open to various degrees of each, as long as the story does not get pigeonholed into entirely smut. Without prior express wishes being made known, of course. If entirely smut is your wish, we can negotiate that. I am a lady, and expect that there will be some romantic themes woven through the worlds I become a part of.

Ideas: Old West theme. 1700-1800s England 1600-1800s Early American. Generally something semi-historical, and not necessarily accurate. This is make-believe, and intended to be fun.

I am open to other themes. I am not much into gaming, so many of those genres I am not familiar with. And, do not really want "slice of life" scenes.

Things off my table:
Sex with family and non-human beasts. Humiliation, bodily harm directed toward me. Anything involving “elimination” in the physical sense.

Welcome to my little world! Greetings to those who dare to step inside. I am sure there is a comfortable place that I can share a bit of time with you.

Last edited:
Updated. Just a "little bit" more. And, I added a house.
<<See, it is over there. If you knock on the door, you might be invited inside.

Back
Top Bottom