Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for One or Two Partners for Fantasy Fun! [1x1][Romance Required][F or Futa][CRAVING: MC x Halfling/Goblin Girl]

Letters

Planetoid
Hello! I hope you're having a lovely day! My name's Sam, you can call me that or by my username, or nothing at all.
A little about myself: I'm 25, residing in California (so PST). I've been role playing for over ten years now. I'm a university student, studying English with the intent of becoming a high school teacher. School is my priority, of course, and I may go a few days between responses when things get too hectic. I will try to give you a heads up, but feel free to poke me if I'm unable to and a few days pass. I practice patience and I hope you'll do the same.

What I'm looking for:
- A writer wanting to write a female or futa character
- One on one, in PMs only because I always forget to check e-mail and I don't use messengers anymore. Threads are a no-go because I like my privacy.
- Fantasy elements always, be it light or completely immersed. I role play for escape from the monotony, so fantasy is my go to~
- Complete literacy - If English is your first language, I do not want to see repetitive mistakes. Misspellings and missing commas and periods every once in a while happens, I do it too. But, if you repeatedly do not capitalize your 'I's or forget quotation marks, I'm not going to hold interest. If English isn't your native language, and you're trying, then it's totally forgivable and I commend you for knowing more than one language because I wish I did.
- Side note to literacy - NO FIRST PERSON AND NO PRESENT TENSE in the role play. I will stop talking to you if this happens, mainly because it just says to me you didn't read this or you don't care enough.
- I definitely need some smut. I have a long list of fetishes that I need to make an F-list for, so just ask for clarification if there are things you'd like to role play until I post that. Some of my hard no's are the usuals, some are not: no bathroom play, blood, vomit, vore, inflation, macro/micro, incest of any kind, hyper, gore, transformations, adultery, harems, and probably a few other things I can't think of right off the top of my head. Again, feel free to ask.
- I need some semblance of romance. It doesn't need to be fluff - I personally love putting together two dysfunctional people who lust for each other and then forming more intimacy from there. But, if it is just smut, I lose interest, so let's develop our characters and get them some happiness.
- I am only looking for two or three partners. If you don't make the cut, I will politely turn you down. Maybe if things don't pan out with the others, I will hit you up, but don't hold out hope.
- I like character pictures, though they aren't mandatory. If you are going to a character picture, they MUST be drawn. NO REAL PICTURES. It's just way too awkward to me, I apologize. [This is a serious limit, too. I may turn you down if you offer up a picture of a real woman as your character.]

My typical female characters:
I am a switch, though I lean towards domme with women. My characters are independent, spunky, and loving. They can be a bit firmer, if you like. As dominant as you like. They're kinky, they like to use toys and magic to have a good time, and they're excellent with some sweet aftercare. I'm also more than happy to play a futa!

Certain kinks I would love to play around with:
BDSM, futa, magic-induced arousal, aphrodisiacs, toys, sexy/cute outfits, tentacles, monster-involvement, gangbangs, leash and collar, breaking, squirting. None of these are necessary, just greatly appreciated.

As for plots, I have a few particular cravings right now. If you have plots you'd like to propose, I'd love to hear them. If you have just a pairing you'd like to do, I love building plots with my partners, so shoot away.

As for my cravings:
BSDM in all of these, please!

MC x Halfling or Goblin Girl: I just binge-read the entirety of InCase's Alfie and I am in DESPERATE need of a cute, innocent halfling girl wanting to explore her sexuality with my character! MC could be her body guard, a friend of a different race, a captor, totally flexible - Look to my other cravings, too! I just would LOVE this. [Halfling or Goblin Girls, NSFW: Halfling #1 Halfling #2 Halfling #3 Halfling #4
Goblin #1 Goblin #2 Goblin #3]

Body Guard x YC: I'd love to play an orc body guard hired for a female character. She can be royalty, she can be a fell merc, she could be a merchant, whatever you'd like. Race is up to you too! They would be going on adventures together, whatever fun we'd like to come up with. Can include monster (and monster girl) intervention, bandits, or other kinky, fantasy scenarios, if you'd like. [Orc Pictures here, NSFW #1 #2 #3 #4(futa)]

For girls who would love monsters involved (Or we can take the monsters out~)- Sorceress x Apprentice: She's either hired or given to MC as a slave, but YC is a sorceress's apprentice. She is subjected to testing the potions, which mostly consist of arousal-inducing, love potions, lust potions, anything else you'd like to sprinkle in. She also is tasked to help her teacher collect rare "samples" from various monsters - Minotaurs, orcs, tentacle creatures, demons, werewolves, anything else you'd like to add! Along with that, the sorceress has a great fondness for her and spends plenty of time keeping her to herself. [Sorceress Pictures here, NSFW Elf, Drow Domme, Futa Witch, Human]
[Monsters Involved, also NSFW: Minotaur, Orc, Tentacles, Incubus, Werewolf]

Mistress x Slave: Keeping it simple. Magic will be involved, BDSM wil be involved. Humiliation, degradation, slutty outfits, you name it, I'll provide!

If you're interested after coming this far, thanks :D I can't wait for the PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom