Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Haunt My Fantasies [ Femme x ??? ] Sacrilege/Occult Cravings

Choose Your Phase:

• Total voters

rosewraith

Meteorite
Hullo, I am Rosewraith, and I'm here to get my literary freak on.
I've several interests, so please inform me of which you're after.
I have a tendency to be very open with my brainstorming. I can fade out of existence for brief periods of absence, though admittedly I tend to come back. Please know this about me and do not take it personally.

I am seeking a consistent place to roleplay with my sexuality as a part of the puzzle instead of a lascivious desire that breaks through my person every once and a...dare I say this? Blue Moon?
Eeeeey...
Okay. I don't want to go into exposition about my process with writing characters, but know that it's likely inspired by a beautiful object or metaphor, perhaps even a song or a graphite doodle upon my nightstand, a dream, something wild, something frivolous..You get it.
I want to write characters that are knowable and strange, if not a bit airy, floral, soft. Soft and brutal sexuality. A conversation between bucking hips. Banter. Depth. Perhaps even expressions of intimacy beyond "oof mmm ooo".

I want to write something evocative and erotic. Something that feels interesting, but also holy in this sort of debauched way.

That being said, I am actively seeking and interested in religious, spiritual, or occult themes at the moment. I especially enjoy the simple idea of a monster hunter, or perhaps pair of monster hunters encountering different creatures together, but at the moment since my tides have shifted in this way, I would like to come up with a few prompts myself tomorrow or so, but I'm open to different cravings that you may have as well in this respect...

I know that starting a dialogue or conversation with a person, and plotting can be quite difficult, especially centered around explicit themes, but I encourage potential messages to come ready to brainstorm and open to collaboration to build a fantastic scene before us, so like, let's be cool about it and make it rad, cheesy, fun, romantic, raw, lewd...you get the idea, yes?

Here are different options of roleplaying/relations I am looking for:

- To find a small group of roleplayers or perhaps a partner to write an ensemble cast with multiple relationships, or a polyamorous roleplay scenario. I would love to come up with multiple characters to write for and have small pictures and simple character profiles to start so we can have references.

- To write a single character's experience with an interactive environment; this would put you in a position of scenario-crafting, similarly to a DM. This would be ideal for those who enjoy settings like Golarion (Pathfinder) Forgotten Realms (D&D 5E) Ideal for Monsters and smut-heavier roleplays, honestly.

- To make a team of characters trying to attain a certain goal or solve a certain problem together.

My ideal post length varies, but I aim for +2 - 4-ish paragraphs of girth on the regular. I do also really enjoy poetic sort of free-flowing, floral writing. I'm a very emotive roleplayer and tend to focus on sensation, expression, metaphor, thoughts + imagery.
I will write in 3rd typically, but would not be opposed to a first person situation if it was really spectacular.

CRAVING Tabletop RPG Edition:
Pathfinder - Golarion cannon setting

5e D&D with some kind of worldbuilding situation?

CRAVING Video Game World Settings Edition:
Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim/Oblivion/ Elder Scrolls
Pokemon
Stardew Valley

CRAVING Anime Setting Edition:
Fruit's Basket

Mushi-Shi
Sailor Moon

Little Witch Academia
Madoka Magica

The Weirder Sexual Stuff I REALLY Love (Ask me about other stuff and more vanilla interests if you like as well! c: ):
Monsters/Aliens/Demons/Devils/Angels/Spirits/Ghosts
Symbiosis/Possession/Sexual Parasitic Toys/Tentacles
Oviposition/Eggs
Playing Monster Girls
Taboo/Incest
Polyamory
Public Sex/Casual Prostitution
Excessive Cum/Cum bathing/Bukkake/Gokkun
Lactation/Milk
Craving Cum/Milk
Corruption/Transformations

Aphrodisiacs/Drugging/"High"