Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raina Reader

Dovely Lemoness
I am a 37-year-old lesbian. Writing is a major hobby of mine, I love fantasy, hopeless romance, enemies-to-lovers, deep lore, and monsters. I play dungeons and dragons now and then and the occasional video game.

The simple answer is that I seek a multi-paragraph, plot-focused, character-driven, romantic roleplay with some dark themes between two female characters. I much prefer to focus on the relationship between the characters rather than smut. I've lately found ive had a low tolerance for smut lately. I'm okay with the occasional sex scene as long as the plot calls for it. If you have a high preference for smut, we probably won't mesh well.

I write solely in the third person and tend to match my partner and the context of the story to how long my posts are. Some can be many paragraphs of descriptions and inner thoughts, others could be short and to the point depending on the current pace. Story-wise I am seeking either a fantasy, modern fantasy, supernatural or sci-fi story with dark themes centering around two characters who start out as enemies.

I am seeking a partner who prefers to play the more dominant/assertive role as I much prefer the submissive role in these stories. Typically the characters will be much more dynamic and complicated than that. We can brainstorm the details together.

Morality

A heavy theme I love to explore in stories is the conflict of morality typically between two characters of differing perspectives. Be it two women on opposing sides of a war, or a woman newly turned into a monster (Be it vampire, demon, or some kind of hybrid like naga, harpy, neko, etc) struggling with powerful cravings, or some other conflict that pits two women opposite of one another struggling to understand. That mixture of passion and hate evolving into something fresher like love is what I long for.

Dark and Dysfunctional

I want to play a fuck up. Maybe because I feel it's the best way to process my actual real life or because I just find a character who doesn't have her shit together is more interesting to play. It may not lead to the simplest RP's, but I find it more real, even in a fantasy setting. I like to explore dark themes, be it addiction, trauma or mental illness which can manifest in fascinating ways, especially in a fantasy setting with magic, monsters and the like. Exploring these themes in a healthy consensual way makes me feel good and process my own demons. Whether it is in a more realistic modern setting or in a more fantastical setting using fantasy elements to explore them in fresher ways, this is all interesting to me.

Most of these are just bare-bones ideas to inspire with, if you're interested, message me with your favorite and we can world-build together to flesh it out properly.

The Demon Mother; Lillim and her demonic spawn, have scorched and conquered the Land of Falaneth. Lillim's direct Spawn made of Three daughters and three sons have spread out across the land to conquer different territories. The middle daughter; Alari has conquered the realm of Corvus, though there was one human woman who made her invasion very difficult. Not only was she the lead tactician who kept their lands fortified for as long as possible, but she was also a talented and unmatched duelist in her own right. With Corvus's leaders fallen and the lead tactician captured not before she killed many demon brutes single-handedly, Alari decided to make an example of her, to turn her into a demon and over time, corrupt her into her obedient and loving pet.

Note: I would prefer to play the part of the tactician/duelist, but this can also be discussed.

A princess is abducted one night by a mercenary/knight who was hired to bring her to a warring kingdom as a hostage. They embark on a long journey through a diverse fantasy world, at first the journey is difficult. The princess constantly attempting escape while the mercenary struggles to put up with her, while not being caught by any local guards, but as the journey progresses they develop a bond, and suddenly the job she was hired for seemed less important than the princess.

A young woman is exploring the ruins of some ancient sunken city, now overgrown by a vast forest of moss, trees, vines and rivers throughout the ruins. She encounters a monster of some kind, be it a lamia, harpy, siren, vampire, demon, naga, dragon, feral-neko, drider, or any other humanoid creature you may wish to be. This monster seduces or tricks or casts a curse or spell on the adventurer to make her, her pet, perhaps even changing her to be the same creature as her.

Note: Preference for playing the explorer

A very stable, independent woman with a very successful career (Doctor, Engineer, CEO, Celebrity, etc.) is preyed upon by an insane, centuries-old vampiress who eventually turns the woman into a vampire, and strengthens their blood bond by ensuring she feeds only off of her. All the while the vampire is taunting her, teasing her, gaslighting her, driving the once stable-minded, influential woman into a state of mental decay and dependence, reduced to an unstable, sexy vampire pet.

Note: Preference for playing the successful woman

You arrive at your minimum wage barista job for the graveyard shift yet again, only to discover that your coworker hasn't shown up so you're stuck dealing with drunks, homeless, and shit disturbers all by yourself for the next eight and a half hours.

On reflection, it's yet another sign of how bad your life has turned since high school. Things used to be promising. You were popular with good grades and limitless opportunities for college but then your *best friend* disappeared, just out of nowhere. Hers was a friendship you thought would last a lifetime. You were besties, and the most popular in school, you both wore the latest fashions, had the best hair, and could have any boy wrapped around your fingers. Her parents were devastated and the town spent weeks searching for her, only for her never to be found. As a result, your grades suffered as did your relationships with your other popular friends and even your family. In a last-ditch effort to escape the creeping despair that had consumed your life, you moved out of that sleepy town and into the big city, hoping for a break, but at 25 you find each day moves on to the next while you're trapped in a dead-end job, still trying to get over the past.

The night drags on, mostly uneventful, save for the two drunks you had to kick out around two in the morning. The only other problem customer is the creepy person in the hoody just sitting in the back, doing absolutely nothing for four hours. *Have they even ordered anything* You try to think back. You can't even see their face with their hood up and you're starting to get freaked out. Are they a stalker? will they follow you home when you finish? Not willing to take any chances you confront them, and ask them to leave, only for them to pull their hood down and call you by name.

"Aw, don't tell me you've forgotten me?"

She looked drastically different, but it was her. A ghost from the past...but how? If only that's where the weird ended, but things only get crazier from here.

Notes:
I want this to be a dysfunctional lesbian romance with supernatural elements. Primarily vampires. I have an idea in mind for my character, where she was, and where the story will lead, but I'd still like us to discuss finer details about our characters and their friendship beforehand, and perhaps other details leading up to her going missing to add more of a mystery to it in all that time she was gone.

You will play the barista. (the job and where your character ended up are negotiable, the barista job is just a suggestion) All the finer details of your character; appearance, dreams, ambitions, family, and personality will be left to you, I like the idea of your character being straight or bi-curious so that it takes more time for a co-dependency or romance to grow between our two characters but that can be discussed if you're interested. the prompt just focused on the basics. I will play the role of the friend you thought was dead and also the role of GM, where I'll helm side characters and occasionally push the plot forward. I have a story in mind full of murder, mystery, sapphic romance, and supernatural goodness so I don't want to explain much more about the plot than what the prompt mentions, but I'm open to discussing and brainstorming elements in DM's if you want.

And of course, this RP, like the rest is expected to be played in the third person, the first person was just used for effect.

The role in bold is my preferred role. * = Craving

Theif x Noble Witch *

Adventurer x Fae Queen

Superheroine x Villainess

Vampire Huntress x Vampiress *

Warlock x Demon

Arcanist x Barbarian

Elf x Orc *

I only play with characters who are 18+
Kinks: Dubcon, Noncon, forced transformations, mind control, gaslighting, Identity/Personality changes, enemy to lovers
Limits: Pregnancy, Anal, Gore, Vore, Undead, Toilet stuff

To summarise, I am a lesbian, seeking deeply sapphic romantic, descriptive plots that are both plot-focused and character-driven, with low-smut, which explore the two main themes discussed above; Morality and Dark/Dysfunctional. I prefer to play the sub role and am primarily seeking doms/switches but that can be discussed. I want to get to know you and discuss many ideas at length before I am ready to jump into anything new. I'm open to all sorts of plots with these themes so if you have ideas of your own, don't be afraid to mention them, we don't have to play any of the plot hooks or pairings I mentioned. I'm always open to new/weird ideas. I prefer to play on-site, either in DM's or Threads.

If any of this interests you at all, I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom