Fx M or F Looking for Hate Sex Themed Roleplay Partners

DankToi

Moon
Hello there! Welcome to my thread.

I've been in the mood for something a bit rough lately, as I've grown tired of the average puppy love.

Kinks I'm currently craving:
Hate sex (duh)
Rape play
Me as a Tsundere character
Me and/or You as a demon character

I was hoping to do a sexual roleplay between enemies, something not many people seem to request on this site.

This is a broad term, and could have many plots and senerios hooked onto it. If you have any particular ideas, let me know!

I can play as a Male, Female, Transgender, whatever your into. I prefer to be submissive or switch. I'm fine with straight, gay, lesbian, and such. I am also fine with gangbangs.
I roleplay here or on Discord.

My Discord: Toigur#7244

My F-List: F-list - Warning

If you have no ideas, or still am not positive on what I'm looking for, I can give you some ideas I've had in mind.

•Character A has been friends with his small friend group sense high school. Though their rival, character B has been a part of it for about half as long as they have, Character A stayed in the group due to his best friend being a part of it. When character A needs a place to stay after a rough breakup, their best friend decides to allow him to stay with them. When character A moves in, they had no idea they would be forced to stay in a room with character B. Character B is angered by this news, and things go from there.

•Character A and Character B have had a love hate relationship their entire life. They would tease eachother just to piss the other off. Sometimes things would get physical if the insults got bad enough. One night, Character A and Character B are playing video games on the couch together. When Character B kicks Character A's ass in it because character A's controller "accidentally" unplugged, things escalate from a fight about cheating to something more violent. After tumbling in the ground for a bit, things take a turn.

•Character A has hated Character B's guts for a long time, and their friend is getting tired of their fighting. Character A asks Character B if they should start having hate sex as an easy way to get the anger out.

•Character A lost a bet and has to do everything Character B says for a whole day. Character A is pissed off at the embarrassing things Character B makes them do, and things turn violent.

These are just a few ideas. I would love to hear your plots. I actually find it more fun when we build plots together. It allows both of us to be very invested into the roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom