Mother x Son {NSFW}

Radiation09

Meteorite
Looking for a mother x son incest NSFW roleplay.
Perhaps a family where incest is a regularly occurring thing to the point it's a normal occurrence, yet that can be negotiated further in PM's.

---------------------------------------------

Possible mother choices (PM me your preference):

Angelica
Lilly
Violet
Katie
Lucy
Alice
Diana

---------------------------------------------

Kinks and Limits:
Kinks:
They're not really a standing point for me and some are considered taboo, but hey, I like to lay some groundwork. Obviously if I ever roleplay these don't have to be present and can be dropped if the other person so wishes.
Anal and anal play, feet and foot play (foot worship, footjobs, ect.) , musk and sweat, being dominated (forced to do things, teased, ect.), furry's (feral or tame), incest (dunno if this is allowed on the site but I'll put it here anyway), casual sex (treating it like it's a normal thing), public teasing and sex, group sex, excessive cum (lot's of cum and being able to cum over and over), and a lot of saliva (I like it messy).

Limits: I'm a little more strict on my limits as obviously, they're limits. Turn offs and what-not.
Gore (blood and guts, you know), watersports (urine and urine play), scat (vomit, faeces, farting, ect.), vore (saliva is cool, but eating people whole doesn't interest me), inflation (cum inflation, air inflation, anything like that, I know I'm into excessive cum but being blown up like a balloon by it doesn't appeal to me), crushing (I'm cool with being stepped on, but not completely crushed by a behemoth of a creature), dirt and such (despite being into musk, actual dirt and grime doesn't interest me), heavy BDSM (probably will turn people away, but the idea of being hung up and covered in latex isn't my thing), and finally death and necrophilia.

Back
Top Bottom