Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bounty Hunter and the Princess(es) (Revelations and X Count of Chaos)

"Ah, I see what you mean now," Asa nodded, finally understanding what Jericho was getting at. She figured it would be similar to be cooped up in a castle, or perhaps being trapped on the summit of a mountain. It was good to see that Jericho concurred with her sentiments about leaving her kingdom, as much as she would have wanted to face Sullivan Ark head on, there was simply no way at the moment, he already had control of the nation for the most part, and there was also a possibility from the way Ser Laurent made it sound, that he might find additional troops. Considering he had already turned a portion of soldiers and nobility against her, it would have been far too much of a struggle at this moment. Even if he was wrapping up on consolidating his power, they simply did have the resources or allies to face him at the moment. As difficult as that was to swallow it was a necessary bitter pill. Jericho was also limited on resources. She assumed that one weapon he carried with him had a limited use, and that the fight earlier had limited him earlier. Thankfully she some weapons about, none of them seemingly advanced as Mr. Laurent one weapon, but they would get the job done, as primitive as they were compared to rifles used by those who traveled the stars.

"I don't think they would kill us, still lying would get us into trouble and make negotiations all the harder. Strength of arm might impress them, but they are a people who will respect a good deal as well. Still they are a people that love a good fight, so if you or I can negotiate towards something like a honorable duel they might give us more credit. With regards to Ser Ark I'm sure he would kill me if he didn't think he would be able to control me. Considering that you're a hunter of him and his ilk, it may be worse or similar." Asa sighed, still though she showed concern for a moment it was quickly replaced by a look of fierce determination. "That will not come to pass though, though I'm sure he will make attempts in the future against us, we'll try to stay one step ahead of him."

"I'm still wrapping my head around that there are other people and that they are capable of traveling in a place higher than any of my people have traveled before. That they travel in crafts made out of material similar to some of our own, but not exactly like ours. That they have tools that we cannot even begin to grasp at the moment. It just makes everything...seem so limitless," Asa mused. The pointy-eared woman gave something of a playful smile when Jericho leaned back into her touch, and so her hands continued to travel, running over his chest and starting to slip lower, fingers soon running along Jericho's inner thigh. "If you are willing and capable Jericho I would ask that we continue. While you have helped me reclaim a great deal of mana, I have not quite regained as much as I'm normally capable of handling. It would benefit the quality and amount of spells I could cast if I could receive more mana through you."

There were so many things to deal with and thoughts running through his head that it was a little difficult to get a good start on what to do. But she did seem to have a good idea in going to others for help, and it wasn’t something that he was going to mull over. ‘Well, when we leave, I guess we’ll just need to plot a path to get to them then. You definitely know this land and I don’t, so I trust your ability to get us there in one piece.” With her hand running down his chest and creeping lower, he made no real attempt to stop her, instead letting her brush her fingertips against his toned thigh. “A second time? Well…. I think I can do that.” He said, thinking for a moment as his eyes closed softly. He wasn’t against having a little more fun, but part of him was still worried – a worry that would likely fade in time, given it was lesser than when they had entered this place.

As her hand crept alongside his thigh, his hand moved for her stomach, slowly beginning to run up it, taking his time as he gave out a soft hum. She was a very beautiful woman, and seemed eager to please though he was sure she had her reasons to do so. For now though his body leaned in against hers, a soft kiss against her neck that ended with his teeth softly sinking in against her skin, a more firm nip over time as he gave out a soft and vibrating groan of pleasure against her near perfect frame. His other hand sought out her roaming one, placing softly against it and beginning to run up her arm in time, steadily teasing against her with his nails dragging softly over her skin, leaving light red marks where they ran against her.

"It might be harder to leave my kingdom if we tarry here too long, but even then, now that I'm here, I might have the ability to teleport us back here. That might require us doing a little more, there should access to more provisions and weapons here though. I believe I had hidden my special set of royal armor here as well. Tomorrow we'll go over the maps we have and leave soon after that. After making sure we have enough provisions." Asa mused, compared to the lustful nymphomaniac she was earlier, this seemed like a lot more reasonable woman to deal with. It did seem that when they were deplete of "magic" or Mana as they often called it, they were simply a different kind of people. Considering Asa's voracious appetite and her natural ability as well as her capacity to store large reserves of Mana it made sense that it might have caused the "elvish" woman to develop something of a mood swing when she was low on it.

Asa smirked as she felt Jericho's hand reach out, running along her stomach, slowly moving upwards. Her hand moved from running along his thigh to, running her finger tips over his shaft and then downwards to cradle his balls in her hand. When his teeth nipped her neck she gave a soft gasp. She delighted in that tactile sense when his fingernails dug slightly into her skin. Her other hand moving to prop herself slightly. "While I did enjoy looking a lover in the eyes I think I'll get more out of it if we go a little rougher," Asa chuckled, with a snap of her fingers, a bottle floated from an armoire nearby and into her hand. She tossed it back towards him. "We're going to need that...I think you'll know why soon." The alien princess leaned up, and moved so she could gently break away from him, and got up onto her hands and knees. "I know you were rough before...but honestly the more passion you put into this, the more I get out of it..." Asa chortled. Given that Mana itself was strongly tied in with emotions, the more visceral, the more passionate things got, the more mana she could get from the act itself, that and for a princess like herself, men and women who had shared her bed with had been terrified of getting too rough with her. Of course her being royalty had some effect, but it was also simply that compared to her, they really didn't have the aggressive personality she was looking for.

“Well, arms and armor beats running around with just clothing.” he spoke, thinking for a few moments. She seemed comfortable enough here, and held little worry as to being captured or the likes. So for now, even though it was a little difficult to fathom and everything regarding magic feeling nearly impossible to believe, he chose to trust her and her intuition. “I’ll admit, this is all a little confusing after what happened to myself, but I’m not going to go about doubting now.” Leaning back on one arm, he regarded Asa for a moment, his eyes once again flickering over her figure. Of course most other species besides humans were humanoid, but there was still something unusual about her, she was rather humanlike, aside from the ears and capability of breaking reality as he knew it. Maybe there was a deeper meaning there, or perhaps he was just overthinking things. Asa’s next few words were what broke him out of this little trance, alongside her roaming hands. “Well,I have to admit it’s not often I have a lover so eager. I’d hate to disappoint or have you feeling too weak for what’s going to come ahead.” Once she shifted to a more ready position for taking, he moved to rest on his knees for a moment, his hands on her hip and ass as his fingers spread out and pressed down on the latter, taking his time to truly feel her.

It didn’t take him much more time to get fully hard once again, and as his hands moved to spread the cheeks of her ass, he elected for a different direction than what they had done before. Angling himself to press the tip of his shaft against her more delicate and tighter hole, it was only a second later that he was beginning to push himself into Asa, giving out a slight sound of exertion as he began to fill her ass. If she wanted it passionate and rough, he was about to give to her in the most direct way that he could, He still knew to be slow for the first few thrusts though, if only so as to not truly harm her as she got use to his size and how far he could go – but for those initial motions, he went hilt deep within the woman, his hand squeezing her ass firmly as he gave out a deep and heavy sigh.

Of course what Erothians considered armor for men and women would be vastly different than what he and other humans would have considered. Of course to an Erothian like Asa, they didn't need armor in a way that one typically might have used it elsewhere, with the benefit of magic their culture and way of fighting would be completely different that what a normal being might expect. Still she had nor real intentions of putting it on till the next morning, besides she was never really one to flinch from attention, especially sexual, and she quite liked how Jericho would look her over, of course to the princess, this "human" had his own slight differences that made him all the more "exotic" to her, of course considering her worlds' rather limited connection with the larger universe, which was to say none at all, well it was likely she'd view a great many things with awe, wonder, and again lust.

Asa could feel his fingers sink into the soft, naked flesh of her ass, she gave a soft gasp, but a knowing smirk as she felt his hands spreading her buttocks apart. As she felt the tip of his manhood pressing against that much tighter hole she moaned out a bit more, although she winced and groaned a little bit as she felt him slowly begin to fill her ass with his cock. Asa's hands gripped the sheets of the bed rough, and it was mostly due to the pain, while other women might have cried or screamed, that feeling of roughness as he penetrated her only virgin hole remaining caused a unique sense of pleasure. Even if it was painful, Asa delighted in the pain, even if it felt like too much, she wanted it to continue. His thrusts were slow, but she like how full it was making her feel, each thrust was hilt deep, and Jericho would likely notice as Asa grew so aroused, so wet that the moisture dripped onto the bed sheets beneath the two of them. As he firmly squeezed her buttocks, Asa ass clench, squeezing and milking his shaft. "I-I must confess I-I haven't done this particular act before." She groaned out, head leaning against some pillows, hands almost white-knuckling as she struggled to deal with his length and girth even though she seemingly had no issue before, but this was a different hole, a different act, and one that the young princess had always wanted to try anyways. One that her male and even female aides avoided, believing she would incinerate them with a spell. She sighed, she was never really abrasive, but when you were powerful, almost insanely so, that could scare a lot of people off, she was happy to see that Jericho was the adventurous sort.

Right now, armor wasn’t the man thing on his mind… And who could blame him? His hands were avidly exploring her frame, sinking in against her pleasantly soft figure, and his hips continued to roll against hers as his cock thrust deeply into Asa’s. “Nnnf!” Moaning out as he stifled it slightly, he couldn’t help but throb and shudder between her cheeks and in her ass as pleasure welled at the base of his spine. It may have been slightly painful for Asa but it was pure bliss to the human, his hips smacking back more loudly into hers as he gasped out with every thrust. When she confessed this was her first time, one hand moved up her body to the nape of her neck, leaning the alien woman in against him as his lips pressed back hard into hers to give her a firm and passionate kiss. Every second that he held her against him it was easy to feel the beat of his heart, the strum of his breath and the warmth fo his flesh against hers. The hand that remained on her ass was all too avidly bouncing her against him, impaling her against his shaft repeatedly as he felt himself inching closer and closer to climax, though for now he was not in any particular rush to let this blissful union between the two end any time soon.

While others may have certainly been more wary or even ginger with the princess given her status, Jericho was happily and perhaps a bit naively rough with her, uncaring as to her position within the kingdom. Nails digging in against her ass would leave red, crescent welts as he squeezed her ass sharply before pulling his hand back to spank it against her as his cock eased its way fully in to her. The hand against her neck remained firm and taut, his teeth nipping against her lower lip as he hummed out in deep pleasure. To say he was enjoying this – enjoying roughing up royalty was a bit of an understatement as his heart raced against his chest, his upper body pressing against the princesses’ breasts harshly, flattening them against his more toned figure.

Any real coherent thoughts were beginning to get washed over by waves of pleasure and pain. To Asa it was a new experience, but a delightful one to her nonetheless. Sure she had moments where she had gotten hurt before, but this wasn't the same. With her station and abilities she wielded terrifying power, and even if she was genuine about her wants, many of her servants simply did not either have that confidence or mental fortitude to tough it out. She loved how it felt, how it spread her out, and while she did her best to relax, to make it easy for Jericho to fuck her ass, part of her resisted. Mostly because she wanted him to push on anyway. She wanted to be dominated, for him to control her despite the power she wielded. However, what was a more of a shocker to her was when Jericho had pulled her up slightly, tilting her head, and giving her a kiss. Pink tinged her white cheeks, and she moaned. She could feel her back pressing against his chest, how his heart throbbed from all the activity. She was definitely moving ever closer to her own orgasm, but the Erothian held on. Honestly, she was surprised by this position, she would have never considered contorting like this, but it was definitely erotic in its own way. She enjoyed how possessive Jericho seemed with her, and that itself was also a nice change of pace.

She groaned when she felt his fingernails digging into her ass. It definitely did cause pain, but what also quickly followed that was a moan of pleasure. Then there was that sharp, harsh strike against her ass cheek. She could feel her own ass jiggle ever so much, she of coursed moaned out as he nipped at her lips, and her eyes were hazy with lust. She was close, but not quite there, she wanted him to get rougher, to punish her more. In this moment she could shirk the responsibilities that had been thrust on her. She liked this, submitting, being dominated, the way Jericho loomed over, rather than making her feel threatened...it made her feel secure, it was a feeling she wanted to enjoy more. "More...more!"

Those were all the words she could moan out, her mind had been so thoroughly lost in that haze of lust, she wanted him to be as rough as he wanted to be, to fuck her relentlessly, that passion could make her magical recover more, and perhaps the mana itself would be colored by their passionate, lustful act.

Jericho's movements were intense, his body pressing tautly back into the alien princess' own, almost melding together as his shaft hammered deeper into her ass. Hips clapped together with lurid and lewd smacking sounds, and as he felt his climax beginning to build and mount again, more beads of sweat dotted across his figure, adding to the humid sensation all around him. His moans were likewise unsubtle, lower in pitch than the princess' own sounds, but matching her volume and sheer intensity. As she begged for more, she got it – his hips spiked back against hers, cock thrust hilt deep into her again and again, keeping with a rhythmic and more intense pace as the two made love once more.

His hands began to explore her once again, it was a pleasant sensation to feel her against his body, and as one hand wandered down her hip another trailed down her arm until his palm rested flat against hers, his fingers intertwining along with the woman's. Squeezing his palm into hers as his fingers clasped down in the free space between her digits, it was a more intimate moment despite the more intense and lewd act the two were doing together, it wasn't exactly making love.. But perhaps some part of Jericho still wanted a connection with her all the same.

With the moments passing, it was not long before his body tensed, his eyes closing shut as he gasped out in deep pleasure and soon hummed out. His orgasm was felt only moments before it began, his hips clapping back against her ass before his seed began to shoot more wantonly in to Asa, filling her ass just the same as he had her other holes. "Nngh!" Pressing his lips against hers, there was a more intense but still deep kiss as they embraced, his hips beginning to grind and pivot back into hers rather than thrust. Biting against Asa's lower lip, the hand on her hip kept her pinned, wanting nothing ore than to share the connection that he was feeling along side her. This was likely to be their last time for some time at least, so Jericho wanted to make sure it counted as something intense but still empowering for her.

Indeed the clap of his hips slamming into her ass filled that little hideaway with only the most lurid sounds one could imagine. Moans, pants, and yelps erupted from Asa as she enjoyed Jericho's thorough fucking. Indeed while it wasn't strange for an Erothian to marathon sex, the fact was this arguably the most fulfilling fuck she had in a long while. She panted and groaned enjoying engaging in the one act she hadn't tried yet till now. Asa had a tired smile, surprised that there was someone capable of actually sating her appetite. In fact she was sure she wouldn't be able to hold onto consciousness much longer after this. Jericho had already gotten on her good side when he had freed her, but after all this she wouldn't let this bounty hunter out of her sight.

Asa hummed and giggled as Jericho's hands explored her nude form, before she felt his palms pressing against the back of her hands, fingers interlocking between the digits. Indeed one couldn't really call this sexual act, making love. It was far too carnal, almost bestial, and the two of them were working together for about the same ends. Furthermore, while it may have been hard to believe for an off-worlder like Jericho sexual acts to gather mana was common place in her world. It was just common nature for her people to treat sex casually. Still she did enjoy these little behaviors Jericho exhibited, it was cute, and definitely endeared him a bit more to her. As opposed to the predatory look Ark had given her upon their first meeting.

Asa moaned out a bit more as she felt Jericho's seed filling her ass, thick and creamy. She felt him tilt her head and then pressed her lips back against the man who easily towered over her. Indeed she was already drawing mana just before his orgasm and her climax. Indeed, doing this act for the first time gleaned a bit more energy than she was expecting, and while she indeed felt energized in ways, her body was far too tired to keep herself going. Especially after an act like that, in fact this was one of the few times she had felt she would be able to comfortably drawn on a reserve of mana for a long time. After a couple of breaths trying to regain some semblance of a thought she spoke. "Well...that was better than anything I've had in a long time. That said..." Asa yawned. "That's the first time I've actually felt exhausted after doing this. You seem to be a man full of surprises, Ser Laurent..." She giggled, smiling at with an almost cat-like smirk.

By the time that Asa's ass was milking his shaft one last time, Jericho felt himself as being thoroughly spent this go around. Still, his cum flooded in to her warmly and with thick spurts, his hips rolling back into hers with a slower and purposeful dedication to his movement. She had drained him quite readily, and as the human breathed out in a more panting motion, he let her ride out his climax and take all the energy from him that she desired. Were he in a more proper state of mine, he may well had wondered if her people might have been the basis for succubi and incubi, but those were hardly concerns he held in any real regard. Once they were at rest and Asa spoke to him, he leaned in against her, partially for affection's sake, and partially from just being exhausted from the lovemaking session they had. He'd certainly had lovers before but none were quite as demanding as Asa was.

"Surprises, is that all?" He asked after a moment, his tone a little teasing even as he drew out a soft but lingering sigh. "You're the insatiable one, I'd say you're the one with surprises." Then again, surprises to him were likely mundane for her. "Give me a bit to catch my breath.. But I think if we do any more you're going to break my pelvis." The tone he held was teasing in spite of his somewhat tired sounding words, an arm wrapping around Asa to keep her close. They were still safe here, right? They'd have to leave eventually, but there was no harm in finding a bit of comfort in between the intimacy that they had shared.

It certainly was a new experience for Asa to actually experience sexual exhaustion. Considering how voracious her appetite for was, she had pretty much given up that she would ever truly be satisfied. Well Jericho had certainly shattered that notion, even after this all would be done she had no intentions of letting such a prize of a man get away. He seemed capable enough in combat to be certain and he seemed to be skilled overall. Including having technology that she had only seen Sullivan Ark with. Technology that Ark had definitely kept closely guarded or at least to a point. Another benefit to Jericho actually being able to satisfy her was she could really think for once. Really mull over all that had happened. The loss of her father, the betrayal of Sullivan Ark and those who now followed him among her people, it stung. Part of her wanted to cry, to break down and yet she couldn't. Tears wouldn't get her anything, wouldn't get her anywhere. Tomorrow they would take stock of the hideout, of the resources she had designed, and they would set out. The Plains Nomads would be the first ones she would seek out with Jericho...

Jericho's leaning into her, shook the princess out of her thoughts, especially when she felt his hands on her. She smiled and softly sighed back at him. Those thoughts she supposed could wait till the morning.

"Well having another stranger drop out of the sky and aid me. You certainly have surprised me. Rare for me to find a partner with such endurance and skill in bed too..." Her tone a bit teasing as well. "True, but you actually managed to sate me, and I'll be honest it is a rarity for me to enjoy that. You have surprised me in all sorts of ways." Her hands rested against him, and she leaned a bit against his chest, fingers running over Jericho's abdomen. "Oh you can at least take a break till the morning...I might need you again then..." She gave him a playful smirk leaning into him as she started to feel like she was drifting off to sleep, soon falling asleep in Jericho's arms.

----------------

The next morning Asa had woke up before Jericho, she had certainly enjoyed the warmth of another body beside her especially when it was so attractive. Gently she extracted herself from her lover's arms and slinked out of bed. She walked towards the baths, and with a wave of her hands soaps and oils floated behind her, gently settling down beside the large bath, she stepped down into it, water that bordered on hot, and yet was still quite comfortable, she submerged herself, soaking her pinkish, white hair before surfacing again, and sitting down on edge, resting and now thinking on the days ahead for her and Jericho.

Morning eventually came, and for Jericho the first thing that happened as his eyes fluttered open was that he gave out a slight yawn. It was not hard to notice that the bed was a little lighter in the absence of Asa, but it was likely that she wasn't far. As he began to rise up and stretch his arms, his feet soon touched the ground of their hideout, and as he slowly gained more clarity of vision, it was not hard to notice where Asa had likely went. The sound of moving water wasn't hard to miss, and as he moved about a little to get the morning tiredness out it would only be a few moments before he was gathering his clothes and making sure they were wearable. They were still a little dirty and torn in a few places, but unless Asa had some clothes fit for her lover here, it would be the best he could do since he wasn't about to run around naked. "Morning!" He eventually called out, figuring it best to let her know he was awake if she hadn't figured it out just yet.

"Morning Jericho, would you like to join me?" The Erothian Princess, asked, patting for him to sit next her. "I figured we could discuss more of our plans over a bath, I find that cleanliness can help one clear their mind for the day. I maybe able to help with your clothes, though there might be armor for men somewhere around here..." She added, before waving her hand yet again and summoning a basin with a scented oil, it easily floating over to her through the air. She poured it down her nude form, causing her naked to shine and glisten.

Asa had been thinking over their situation for quite a while. Sullivan Ark was sure to be ruling her father's kingdom, her kingdom with an iron fist. Even by now, certainly there had been murmuring, complaints that her father's attempts for peace with other kingdoms, and plains tribe she was supposed to meet with today were idiotic at best, and weakness at worse. Even if Sullivan Ark was a stranger, other nobles had to have thrown their lot in with him. Perhaps he promised space travel to them, or perhaps expansion of their lands. Erothia itself was large kingdom, maintaining its borders could be hard enough, let alone trying to engage in war. But war-minded Erothians would not consider diplomacy. At this time it was perhaps best to assume she needed other allies outside her kingdom, before she could hope with providing any resistance with support, and reclaiming her birthright with Jericho's aid.

"As I said before the tribe we are to meet with, might be a bit...uncouth. However they are strong warriors, while they have traded with us and other kingdoms they have resisted all attempts to get them to join, sometimes even violently. Those people...they have a sort of anger...almost like our arts, I have heard about acts of strength that sound like they would be terrifying to witness." Asa massaged some of the oil into her body, relieving any aches that might have occurred from all of the strenuous activity yesterday. There was so much to consider, so much to think on.

"A bath sounds as good as anything." Jericho spoke as he moved to sit next to her. The sudden appearance of one thanks to her gifts still elicited some shock from him, but he quickly rolled with it and began to disrobe of what clothing he had one, showing no issues with being naked around Asa. With the water obscuring his figure up to the waist, he gave a small sigh of relief as the hot water lapped against his skin. The way she bathed was erotic without a doubt, but he knew there was something else on her mind as well. "So what you're saying is that they can prove to be strong allies then. I don't mind uncouth, as long as they are willing to listen and work with us." Jericho spoke, leaning back against the edge of the tub. It seemed their magic was more physically based too if Asa was recalling them right. "Would you like any help?" He asked as he noticed the way she rubbed the oil against her skin, and he had no real issues aiding her.

"We can make allies of them, I'm sure. No one likes a tyrant, and if they aren't allied with Sullivan I am certain we can persuade them to help liberate others." it was really a hope, but it was one he was willing to hedge a bet on.

The baths had always been a consistent aspect of this hideout, given that some of the rock had already be hollowed out by natural by a geyser, which in turn, meant it pretty much had a steady supply of hot water. When her and her servants had set to work, establishing it as a base of operations this was one of the many pleasant surprises. Of course she was also aware of the armor that had been commissioned by her father and placed there. Although she was more than a little miffed that it's actual design had been withheld from her. Although armor for Erothians was definitely not how humanity would have considered it. Regardless this "emergency keep" had been established well before Sullivan Ark's arrival. Either in case of a coup or a hostile takeover by an invading kingdom.

Asa smiled as Jericho stripped down, and as was rather typical of her, and most Erothians her eyes drifted downwards to stare a little before her companion sank into the water beside her. "I suppose you are right. I've met their "princess" and while she was rather difficult to get along with. As she tends to only recognize strength through combat, like most of her people I found her to be quite rude," Asa seemed to simmer a little. It was clear that even if this "barbarian princess" was rather powerful, there was some degree of hostility between her and Asa. The woman leaned back a bit and smiled when Jericho asked if she needed any help.

"Oh by all means Jericho, how I could ever say no to you, or your hands?" The Erothian smirked, as she leaned backed her rather sizable breasts seemed to be more prominent, particularly because she was rather intentionally arching her back, and despite the warm water, her nipples remained rather perky, showing that perhaps nearly all Erothians were a people that just simmered with arousal all the time. "Then after we bath, and perhaps eat, we should head out, I might be able to check over some of my maps and such and consider where they would be this time of year." While she had certainly felt quite full of mana after last night, she certainly didn't think there was any harm in topping off again before they left. Especially considering that she might be burning some up later if need be.

Back
Top Bottom