Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Pirate Queen

Sincher

Planetoid
Any guys interested in exploring a bondage saturated pirate adventure that starts like this please PM me and let's begin! . . .

My life mate is...was... a famous pirate. You are his first mate but he is killed in a savage battle. To everyone's shock he leaves his boat and crew to me when you were certain it would be yours. I relish the power. Being a woman, let alone an Asian woman, captain of her ship I have proven to be fearless in battle but it doesn't matter to you, you loathe the idea of obeying me as do most of the crew.
I have no problem barking out commands and order you to prepare the ship for voyage. We set sail heading out to rob and plunder and after a week or so with no luck finding ships to loot the men are getting restless. I order the wheel man to head north to search the New England coast then retire to my cabin. The next morning I come out on deck in my thigh high black leather boots, my silver silk blouse, a sword hanging in a thin black leather holster on my left hip and a gun on my right with my long thick black hair in a braid hanging down my back and a black bandana tied around my forehead. I head up to the wheel noticing we are heading south and order the wheel man to turn the ship. He ignores me.
I tell him again more sternly. He coldly says 'Sorry ma'am. No.'
I slap his cheek and turn to one of my crew saying
'Put him in irons!'
That man ignores me too. I lose my temper shouting
'What madness is this? Who is behind this insubordination!'
You walk up behind me and in one swift lightning fast motion, put a knife to my throat and wrench my right hand behind me as you tell a man
'Take her weapons. Bind her to the mast. This is MY ship now woman!'
I am stunned and struggle angrily to free myself from your hold as a man yanks my sword from its scabbard and my pistol from my holster. Two men grab my arms dragging me kicking and screaming to a mast where my arms are wrenched behind it, my gloved wrists tightly bound, then quickly and tightly ropes tie my ankles together as I cuss them all for being the traitors they are. They seem to enjoy my tirade as they go about securing me to the mast very tightly winding strong ropes around my body and the mast at my ankles knees waist and shoulders as I keep up my outraged stream of curses and even lunge my face at them trying to bite them.
You give me this infuriating arrogant sneering glance and calmly say
'Silence the wench.'
I turn my wrath to you cursing you loudly until a rag is forced into my mouth, my bandana pulled off my head, a large double knot tied into the center then it is jammed between my teeth and knotted tight behind my neck gagging me as you lead the men in a cheer as my ship is stolen from me. You sneer in my face telling me if I learn to control my temper I can be kept bound in a cabin but until then I stay tied to the mast while you decide if I should be left on an abandoned island or kept as a bound slave in your cabin for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom