Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A cadre of horny monsters looking for lusty partners. (F Monster girls x M Humans)

TuskasDakkas

Planetoid
Hello everyone!

Welcome to my search thread! Where pretty much anything can be turned into a lusty partner and screwed silly! I consider myself semi-literate. Sometimes people have other stuff going on or are in a rush. Trust me it's happened to everyone. So if a post isn't exactly 1243 words every post. No biggie. As long as you give me consistent posts that make sense and are not full of horrible errors. I am happy. So decent grammar and no text talk are the only hard rules for me. If we are going to RP I am going to prefer PMs, Discord and email. In that order. No threads please and if you message me. Know what you want for lord's sake! If you come to me asking what I want with no input of your own. I am gonna call you a butt. You have been warned. However if you want to present things/kinks/ideas you like and ask what I like from that. Or if I have cravings I want to try. Please do. My main point is I want you to be interested in this RP! Not just someone skating by with as little effort as possible. Give me some effort! Get excited! Get horny! Whatever you do just get invested!

So quickly through a few rules.
1. No god modding unless agreed upon.
2. No hardcore rape/forced unless agreed upon.
3. I am a switch so I can dom or sub and like both.
4. Be nice! The quickest way for me to kick you to the curb is being an asshole. Seriously we are here for fun, don't be a jerk.

5. We should agree on if our stories are gonna be equal in plot/smut or leaning towards one or the other.

Now you may be thinking. "What exactly does this crazy person want to RP?" And to answer said question, monster girls. Now before you start going for your monster monsume pics. Let me clarify. I play monster girls. Which in general means a monster with humanoid features. Usually big honking boobs and a booty to match. Now if you are confused, I will have some deeply NSFW references just down the way a bit. And that is the point where you decide if you are interested or not. It's okay if they aren't your thing. That's perfectly fine. But if it is your thing. Come right into my PMs.

My favorite has to be anthros. From cuddly bears lusty kangaroos feisty equines big titty rat goth gfs to leaky leopards . Basically any anthros as long as it isn't My Little Pony. Not my thing, never will be don't ask. If you do ask, you will be called a butt.
Mutants, aliens and anything with a weird face and hot body. By this I mean something like Deathclaws Elites quadruped alien women demonic lovers this lovely thing too! (kinda craving this. Especially Fallout themed stuff. That's brownie points.)
Fantasy races. If ya want boring elves, probably look elsewhere. I love orcs Orcs ORCS! Goblins Minotaurs! mooy minotaurs lizards dragons and everything from a fantasy setting you can think of.
Did someone say female Venom!?
If anyone wants to use these reference pictures with me. Go right ahead that's brownie points to you. But if you bring your own as well? That's like double brownie points!

Now onto some kinks. Anything bold is more important to me than others. Big tits, breast play, groping, anal, incest, MILFs semi-public sex, romance, teasing, dirty talk, cuddling/clinging, oral, lactation, size play, public sex, big sub little dom, light BDSM/bondage, transformation, expansion, bimbo, gender bend, interracial, uniforms/costumes, monster girls, rule 34, muscle girl, chubby girls, thick girls size differences, short girls, tall girls, anthro, beast, pet play, collars, shortstacks.

And my limits are scat, watersports, vore, gore, rape, and torture.

So now what plots am I interested in? Well a lot.
Superheroes of any type.
Medieval or Modern Fantasies.
Harems/Reality Warping/Transformation plots. (Craving some reality warping/transformation focused RPs. Extra points if this interests ya.)
Science fiction of any sort.
Rule 34, Fallout, Skyrim, Nintendo stuff, Marvel, DC, Pokemon, Warhammer, and a whole lot more just ask.
I have more specific plot ideas but I am keeping those to myself until someone asks for it. So decide on what ya want and come to me with even a general idea. Contact me through PMs and we'll have a great time!

Last edited:
A bump for a grand return! Sorry to anyone that I vanished on. Some relationship stuff kinda took me offline for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom