Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incomplete stories

Kara Kent wears a beautiful elegant blue sun dress as she walks from the airport and on to the tarmac. She searches around for a moment until a smile comes across her face at the sight of her boyfriend, a young red headed Lex Luthor. “Hey baby” she says softly as she walks up to him, suite case in hand. The two share a soft romantic kiss.

“Ready to fly?” He asks as he takes her bag, loading it into the small single engine plane.

“Of course!” She answers excited. “I’ve never been on a plane before.”

The two climb aboard, and soon the aircraft lifts off into the beautiful blue sky. Kara stares out the window, taking in the sights. A smile is plastered on her face, her hand lays softly within the grip of her boyfriend. “Do you like the view?” Lex asks.

“It’s amazing up here” she chuckles as she turns toward him. “Are you nerves?”

Lex laughs. “A little” he tells her as he glances at her. “I’ve never met someone’s parents before.”

“Don’t be, they’re going to love you” she assures him just as a loud crashing noise is heard. Kara screams, startled as she notices smoke coming from the single motor. “Lex?”

Lex struggles to keep the plane level. “Something just hit us.”

“A bird?” She asks concerned.

“No” he tells her. “Whatever it was, it was a blue ball of energy and it’s fried our computer system.” Lex struggles but the plane starts to nose toward the ground. “No damn it!”

“What’s wrong?” She asks calmly as she watches him struggle to not panic.

Lex hesitates to tell her the truth as they continue toward the ground. “Just know I love you.”

Kara sighs deeply as she watches him, should she or shouldn’t she? “Buckle up” she tells him, reaching around him and snapping his lap belt together.

“What are you doing?” Lex questions confused.

“I’m not letting you die” she tells him before kissing him. “Please don’t hate me.” She opens her door, forcing it open with ease before she jumps out without a parachute.

“KARA!” Lex screams believing he just watched his girlfriend commit suicide. Tears fill his eyes before he turns to see her flying beside his window. “What they hell?” He mutters as she waves at him, then dipping below the plane.

Kara flies beneath the plane, placing both hands on it as she uses her strength to level it out. She strains, but is able to support the weight pretty easy. She does not think about what Lex will think as she begins to lower the craft toward the corn fields below.

Sitting on their front porch, Martha and Jonathan Kent air with glasses of tea in their hands when they see the plane lower in the distance with Kara beneath it. It slowly lowers to the ground until the wheels touch the ground. They come up from their chairs, running toward the scene as Kara’s legs bury into the ground but the plane slowly comes to a stop when she is buried waste deep in the drive way. “Oh my god!” Martha screams.

Kara slowly crawls from beneath the plane, dusting herself off. “Hey mom” she jokes as Martha’s arms sling around her.

“My baby... are you hurt?” The sweet middle aged woman asks with a hint of fear in her voice.

Jonathan chuckles. “She’s our little Supergirl Martha, was of course she isn’t.”

Kara turns to help Lex from the plane, an unusual calm on his face. “You’re the girl flying all over Metropolis saving people?”

“Yes” Kara answers fearing he will hate her for not telling him or just being different.

Lex looks toward her father. “And you call her Supergirl? Is that what the logo on your chest stands for?”

Kara looks toward Jonathan and Martha, hoping one of them will explain. “That’s what we nicknamed her after seeing it” Jonathan says as he steps forward, extending his hand. I’m Jonathan Kent, this is my wife Martha. I think we need to go inside and talk about all of this.”

Lex glances at Kara before he starts to follow Jonathan into the house. “Kara, do you think you can hide the plane and fix the driveway real quick?” Her mother asks as they watch the two men walk off.

“Sure thing mom” she smiles.

“Oh Kara, he’s very handsome!” Her mother says, being a smile to Kara’s blushing face.

Jonathan, Martha, Lex and Kara sit around a table eating dinner, the sun sets through the window. “I hope you understand why we made it clear to Kara she was never to share this secret” Jonathan tells Lex as he piles more mash potatoes into his plate. “We always worry the government is going to show up on our door step for her.”

“I understand” a nearly overwhelmed Lex answers before taking a drink of tea. “What other abilities do you have Kara?”

“Wow” Kara says, the question catching her a bit off guard. “Flight and super strength obviously” she answers. “X-ray vision, I can blow out fires and freed things with my breath.”

“She’s quick as lightning” Jonathan adds. “I’ve actually seen her catch a bullet before when the Lang’s shot at her dog Krypto.”

Lex’s eyes light up, looking from Jonathan to Kara. “Anything else?”

Kara giggles. “Remember that time you thought I was having a seizure?” Lex nods. “That’s when I realized I had super hearing. It was like I could hear everyone in Metropolis speaking to me at once.”

“Kara, why didn’t you tell us?” Martha barks annoyingly. “You’re our daughter, we have a right to know what is going on.”

“Sorry mom” she says innocently. “I should probably tell you I shot lasers out of my eyes last week too.”

Jonathan, Martha and Lex all three look at her, stunned by that remark even in this conversation. “Remind me to never upset you Kara” Lex jokes to break the tension, bring a smile to Kara.

“Can I show him my ship?” Kara asks, looking toward Jonathan, a look of disbelief crossing both his and his wife’s face, while Lex nearly spits tea across the room. “Or was I suppose to keep that part secret.”

“Space ship?” Lex asks.

Jonathan sighs, making it painfully obvious he did not want to tell Lex about that. He glances toward Martha who nods her head. “Sure, why not. He knows everything” he finally tells her in a friendly manner.

“Great” she squeals excitedly as she stands and grabs Lex’s arm. “Come on, its in the barn out back.” Kara pulls Lex to his feet with ease as the two race out the back door.

Jonathan and Martha walk to the back door, watching as Kara opens the barn and revealing an old green tractor. “Do you trust him?” Jonathan asks.

“He seems like a sweet guy, and Kara like is at him like I look at you” Martha replies.

“He’s a Luthor though, one of the most corrupt and ruthless families in the world.”

“Don’t put his father’s sins on him.” Martha turns to face her husband. “Kara loves him, and trusts him. We raised a smart daughter, trust her judgement.” Martha walks back into the kitchen as Jonathan stares on.

“You came to Earth on a John Deere?” Lex asks as he steps into the barn, following Kara who walks to the back corner and begins to toss bails of hay to the side.

“No silly” she teases as she throws the last bail aside. Reaching down, she grabs an old rope and reveals a secret door beneath the barn. “Come on” She tells him as she starts to climb down.”

Lex climbs down behind her, his eyes growing wide when he sees the small pod no bigger than a straight axel box truck. “Holy crap” he stutters. “You weren’t lying.”

Kara smiles as she walks toward the ship, running her hand across it, specifically the logo on the nose. “It means hope you know, on my hope world. I know it looks like a s, but this was the symbol for the House of El. The House of El was my family, my true name even. Kara Zor-El.”

Lex walks up to the ship, looking over it wide eyed. “How old were you when you came here? Where did you come from? Why did you come?” He begins to rattle off question after question.

“I was born on a distant planet known as Krypton, a race who had had explored the stars. We was a peaceful, loving people, but our technology made us a target.” Kara was a bit sensitive talking about the subject but years has past. “We were invaded by an advanced alien Android known as Brainiac. My true father, Zor-El, told me he traveled from planet to planet in search of knowledge. I watched as his mother ship entered our atmosphere, and stole my home city of Argo.”

“Stole?” Lex questions as if he heard her wrong.

“Yes, stoled” she answers. “The best I understood was he digitized cities, ripping them from their foundation. He would store them for knowledge. When he was finished, he used a machine to destabilize our planet’s core. The greatest minds on Krypton: my father, my uncle Jor-El, Non, and so many others tried all they could to save my home but it was doomed.” A slight tear comes to Kara’s eyes as she turns away from Lex.

He walks up behind her, wrapping his loving arms around her. “It’s ok baby” he whispers softly in her ear. “But I need to know how you got here?”

Kara sighs, wiping a tear away with her hand. “When they realized our planet was going to explode, my father and uncle worked tirelessly to build escape pods. Very few believed them when they said what Brainiac has done, but it happened faster than they thought it would. They was only able to build two, and they was only big enough for one person each.”

“So, there is someone else like you here?”

“No” she chokes up, taking a deep breath. “It was suppose to be me and my cousin Kal-El, but our ships were launched as the planet started to exploded. Debris hit his ship, knocking it off course.” She paused for a moment, trying to gather herself. “I was sent here to raise my nephew, but he never made it. As far as I know, I’m the last Kryptonian in the entire galaxy.”

“Shit, I’m so sorry for asking” Lex says as he turns her to face him, his arms holding her in a comforting embrace.

“The last thing I remember before the cryo sleep was my home blowing up, Kal being lost to space and making the hyper speed jump.”

“Hyper speed, cryogenics, this technology could change our world Kara” he whispers with excitement. “You’re people might be lost, but their legacy is alive with you. Do you have records of this technology?”

She shakes her head yes, fainting a smile at his excitement. “They sent a databank with all of our known knowledge.”

Lex’s jaw drops as he looks toward the ship and back at her, a grin forming. “Kara, you hold the key to medical advancements, scientific break throughs! Who knows what else, but Kryptonian knowledge could be used here for who knows what? We’re taking clean energy, propulsion engines that cut our reliance on fossil fuels, cures for diseases like cancer or AIDS. Kara please, let me study this!”

“I... I don’t know Lex” She stutters unsure of herself.

“Baby” he says while taking her face in his hands. “We can change the world, you and me. What you can do, it’s angelic to many! Godly even; but this can saved those you can’t!” He pauses as she looks deep into his eyes. “Please?”

Kara smiles and nods before stepping away from him. She walks to the cock pit of the craft, opening it. “Please Lex, never let anyone else have access to this. I’m afraid what could happen if it falls into the wrong hands.” She reaches inside, pulling out a metal box. “It’s designed to connect with any technology, accessing it won’t be hard.” She starts to hand him the box, no bigger than a cell phone but pulls it back. “You can’t tell my parents either!”

Lex smiles. “I promise” he whispers as she slides it into his hand, nothing but hope and love in her blue eyes. “We’ll change the world with this” he says before kissing her again.

Martha and Kara stand at the sink, washing dishes together as they look out the window. Outside, Jonathan and Lex sir drinking a couple of beers in front of a home made fire pit. “He seems like a really sweet guy Kara, and he treats you better than even better than Douglas Parker did.”

Kara giggles. “How did you know about Douglas?”

“I know he snuck into your room more than a few times.” Kara’s face blushes red. “You never did anything me and your father didn’t do when we was your age.”

“Mom!” Kara screams in a childish panic. “Too much information.” Martha simply smirks as she hands Kara a plate to dry.

Outside, Lex takes a drink from a beer. “Thank you for the beer, really makes the moment a lot easier.”

Jonathan looks at Lex, grinning. “Got something on your mind Lex?”

“Yeah” Lex relies with a nerves laugh. “Here it goes, I love your daughter with all my heart. I could see starting a family with her, growing old with her.” Jonathan nods as he listens. “I was wanting to ask for her hand in marriage.”

The older man laughs a bit. “You Come here to steal Cinderella” he teases. “I figured as much.” Jonathan stares at Lex for a long thoughtful moment, almost like he was looking into his soul. “You seem like a good kid, Martha likes you a lot and I know she never have to worry about anything as long as she is with you.” Jonathan glances back to see Kara and Martha laughing through the window, but not paying them any attention. “She loves you, and you seem to love her. That’s all that matters to me.” Jonathan extends his hand, shaking Lex’s as the two smile for different reasons. “You have my permission.”

Lex glances down, flashes of what is to come going through his head. “Thank you so much” he tells Jonathan. “I promise I’ll do everything in my power to make her happy.”

As Lex finishes, a bright light appears in the sky high above them. Jonathan and Lex both stand as the bright beam lowers toward the ground. “What the hell?” Lex mutters as they step into the yard.

Kara and Martha soon join them, all four looking up at a space craft slowly coming into view. It was twice the size of her craft. Kara uses her super vision, making out a symbol on the side of the ship and one life form inside. “Oh my god” she says looking at Lex and then her parents. “It’s Kryptonian” she stutters in shock.

“I thought you was the last Kryptonian?” Lex says.

“As far as I knew, I was” she answers while stepping forward to put herself between the craft and her love ones. She breaths heavily, nervously as it softly makes land fall. The ship seems to power down, and a side door opens while a ramp slides to the ground. Kara glances back at Lex, unsure what to think.

A rugged man in Kryptonian attire steps into view, first cloaked in shadow but he comes into view with his purposely long strides. “I seek Kara Zor-El; last daughter of Krypton. I am General Zod, last son of Krypton.”

Kara’s jaw drops as she steps forward. “General Zod? How?” She says with a look of disbelief. “You’re dead, Brainiac destroyed you and the rest of Krypton’s military.”

Zod nods, realizing who he speaks too. “Not actually Kara. I made it aboard his ship, along with a few of my most trusted soldiers. Though they sacrificed themselves, we was able to destroy Brainiac’s android form, but we did not anticipate his subconscious was linked to the entire ship. Before I knew what was happening, he trapped me in the Phantom Zone and he self destructed the craft.” Zod pauses as he steps on to Earth’s surface the first time. He looks down a little puzzled. “It’s softer than most planets I’ve been too.”

“No, that can’t be” Kara says as she stares at him. “General Zod is dead, who are you really?”

Zod smiles as he stares back. “Dru-Zod, I wear the crest of the House of Zod upon my chest.” Kara’s eyes slowly drift down to Zoe’s chest. They widen in shock as she sees the symbol. “I was forced to watch as my soldiers were blown apart within that ship, and rod it to the ground when it crashed into Kandor as a ghost.”

“How are you here? How did you escape the Phantom Zone?” she asks.

“When Krypton was destroyed, the gateway to the Phantom Zone were destroyed. Rifts formed all throughout it. I found my way to a ship floating in space, luckily it was still functional. Using it, I tracked any possible survivors.”

Kara pauses, unsure if she wants to ask. “How many are there?”

Zod hesitates. “As far as I know, just you and me which is why I am here.” Kara quickly moves her eyes back up as Jonathan and Lex both step closer to her, their male protective instincts kicking in. “I need you to come with me so we can find a suitable planet to save our people.”

“I’m not leaving Earth, this is my home now” she tells him sternly.

Zod chuckles, amused by her statement. “I figured as much from the House of El, stubborn and steadfast just like your father and uncle.” Zod steps closer to Kara, until he is staring down at her chest to chest. “I took an oath to do whatever I must for the good of my people, our people. I stand before you as the last son of Krypton and you the last daughter. Understand, I will not take no as an answer Kara. You will join me, and together we would repopulate our people.”

Kara’s skin crawls when she realizes why he wants her. “Eww... not a chance” she tells him.

Zod laughs. “You will come with me, or else!”

Lex steps in front of Kara, looking Zod eye to eye. “I suggest you leave right now.”

Zod narrows his eyes angrily. “I studied your planet before I came, wondering why Jor-El and Zor-El selected this world. I was shocked to learn what the yellow sun does to our cells.” Zod’s arm reaches out and snatches Lex by the neck, lifting him up. “I could snap your neck peon and never strain a muscle.”

“Not on my watch” Kara says before she spears Zod at high speed. He drops Lex out of shock as he is driven into the side of his ship. Kara begins to beat on him, swinging punch after punch while Jonathan and Martha attend to a coughing Lex who is rubbing his throat. They look on as Kara begins to beat Zod into the ground, until his eyes glow red and he blasts her backwards with his heat vision.

Kara is thrown backwards, landing on her back in front of her parents and boyfriend, burnt holes in the stomach of her shirt which still smolder. She pushes herself to her elbows, looking at Zod who moves from all fours to standing on his knees. “Leave right now, never come back” Kara screams.

“I will, but only if you come with me” he tells her. “I know all about you Kara, and this miserable planet. We are gods compared to them, and we can use them to rebuild this rock into New Krypton!”

“Never!” Kara yells. “I’d die before I let you.”

Zod slowly stands. “You pack quite a punch child, but I am a life long trained soldier. You do not stand a chance against me; I will make you see the error of your ways.”

Kara floats to a standing position. “Leave now Zod, And never return. I will never give birth to your off spring.”

“So you do understand what I want” he laughs as he slowly back steps on to the ramp of his ship. “I’ll give you twenty four hours to say good bye to your love ones. When time is up, I will send my eradicator droids to your Metropolis. You will either become my Queen, or watch as they way waste to all that you know.”

“Let me give you my answer” she screams just before her eyes light up blue and she blasts him with heat vision. Zod tried to react in time but she blasts him back into the ship, slamming him against the wall. The door to the ship slowly closes, the ramp retracting and it hovers off the ground before taking off.

Inside, Zod looks down at his chest, burnt badly and bleeding. “She is stronger than me” he says a bit surprised as he looks through the cock pit window, staring at the sun as it comes into view.

Kara turns back to Lex, dropping to her knees as she grabs his hand. “Are you alright?”

Lex laughs. “It’ll take more than an alien to keep me down.”

Kara rolls her eyes, irritated at him. “Are you crazy? You could have gotten yourself killed!”

“I wasn’t going to let him take you!”

“What could you have done to stop him? You’re a man, he’s a Kryptonian! You have no idea what we are capable of” she shouts without thinking about what she is saying.

Lex gives her a cold stare as he stands up and jerks always from her. “That’s all I am to you, a man?” He mocking laughs. “I guess Kryptonians are better than us because you can fly, lift heavy things and blast lasers from your eyes.”

“No, that’s not what I meant” she whines but Lex only shakes his head before turning, walking back into the house. Tears flow down Kara’s face, realizing she hurt Lex as she falls upon the shoulder of her mother.

Later that night, Lex lays in bed staring at the stars through the window. His world has been turned upside down; there is life among the stars and he is madly in love with a woman from there.

Behind him, the door slowly opens and Kara steps in wearing a tank top and booty shorts. “Can I join you?” Lex nods and slides over as she slips into bed with him. She drops her head, ashamed of herself and what she said. “I never meant to hurt you or make you feel incapable. I was just scared he was going to kill you.”

Lex grins, sliding his arm beneath Kara’s head and pulling her to him. She lays her head on his shoulder, unable to face him. “I was scared I was going to lose you Kara, and I’d gladly die trying to protect you.” He leans down and kisses her head gently. “I don’t doubt he could have snapped my neck, but I can stop him. I am sure if it.”

“If he attacks Metropolis tomorrow like he says, you know I have to go” she mutters softly, a hint of fear in her voice.

“I’ve seen what you can do. You are an inspiration to us all Kara. If he attacks, you’re strong enough to stop him.”

“I’m not a soldier though, I’m just a young girl who flys around and saves people from burning buildings, falling off buildings and stuff.”

Lex smiles. “You think way to little of yourself. You’re a hero and our history is full of heroes. Like once upon a time, the smallest of men slough a Giant with just a sling shot and rock.”

Kara giggles. “I know all about David and Goliath.”

Lex laughs. “You’re David you know, capable of anything and with the heart of a hero to back it up.” He runs his hand beneath Kara’s chin, tilting her face toward his. “You can defeat him, I believe in you.”

She smiles deeply into his eyes, leaning up and softly kissing his lips, which leads to another kiss and another. She slide on top of him, her long slender legs folding around his hips as her crotch rests on his groin. Their lips stay entangled as his arms slid up and down her legs. She stops long enough to stare into his eyes, Lost in the moment and drowning with emotions for him. She smiles and kisses him again before she sets up, pulling her tank top over her head and dropping it in the floor.

His hands slide up her stomach, each of her abs cut from stone. His fingers tracing over each, his thumb teasing her sunken belly button before moving up to her bare perky breasts, the nipples sticking out from her excitement. His hands enclose around them, squeezing the muscular d-cups before softly pinching her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. “Ohhh” she gasps softly before biting her bottom lip as she lightly starts to grid her crotch against his growing stiffness.

Sitting up, they wrap their arms around each other as they begin to kiss again. Each touch of their lips setting their very souls on fire with lustful passion. Her hands slid down his back, caressing the bottom of his shirt below she slowly moves it toward his shoulders. They break the kiss long enough for her to pull it over his head and drop it in the floor. Their lips lock once more, his arms wrapping around her tighter as he lays her back on the mattress. He lays over top of her, his body a muscular mass umbrella’s her body.

His needs her just as she wants him, but they take their time. His lips trace her chin, his nose rubbing across her rosy red cheeks and his warm breath filling her ears. Each movement, each subtle sign of romance turns her on more. She aches for him, her panties moisten in anticipation but he takes his time. His lips move to her neck, inch by inch his tastes her skin as her breathing grows heavily. She wants to moan, but she knows she cannot. Just down the hall, her parents would not approve.

He continues, her neck is not enough. He knows her heart is racing, her heat is burning but he only toys with her. Her collar, he bites it softly before sucking on her shoulder. She was his, he was her’s; he would mark her skin with the purplish tints of love. His hands cup her breasts from below, pushing them up, making them even more perky and desirable as his lips close around a nipple. He sucks softly, the sensitive numbs stiffening hard as his tongue teases them. Soft circles at first, the tip licking the from her peaks to the delicate areola. Her back arches from the bed, her hands roam through his hair, up and down his spin. Her womanhood needs a release, her juices flow and desire builds as he shares his willingness to please with her other teat.

“Baby, I need you” she whispers in the darkness, but he ignores her. “I want you inside me” she tells him, but he only begins to kiss down her stomach instead. Her breathy grows heavier, each breath nearly a gasping moan as his fingers slip inside the waist band of her shorts. His mouth moves further down, his tongue slipping into her belly button as she raises her rear. The soft fabric of her shorts and underwear slips away, her ample bottom resting down as he pulls the last of her garments to her knees.

He moves his face down, his nose taking in the alluring aroma of her vagina but his lips move to her inner thighs. They kiss, they bite and she grows more frustrated. “Lex” she moans, making it painfully obvious she wants to cum. He teases her no more, teasing her only tortures her now. If she wants to climax, he will see to it.

His mouth opens, enclosing around her slit as his tongue pushes between her folds. “Ohhhh...” she moans, hand covering her mouth to stay quite but her eyes are shut, hiding the ecstasy in them for the moment. He slips deep inside her, his tongue nearly reaching her g-spot even. She jerks and hives at his every move, biting her lip to keep from screaming out. “Ahhhhhh!” She gasps when his tongue finds her clitoris, swollen and tingling. She grabs at his hair, pushing her hips into his face while he flattens his warm wet appendage. The bumpy texture tickles her, her fire grows. “Baby, you’re going to make me cum” she warns him as he sucks it into his mouth. Like a ball, he rolls it around but his gentleness is replaced by eager swiftness. “OHHHHH” she screams through her hand.

She soon speaks the magical words, “I’m gonna cum.” Her hands grip at the sheets, her hips buck and her back arches. She is lost in the trawls of passionate lust. She cannot keep quite, it feels too good, but he knows this. He moves his mouth to her’s pushing her tongue between her lips. They kiss deeply, wet and sloppy as his finger moves to her womanhood. It replaces his tongue, quickly but gently pulling her climax to the surface until her body tense. He knows before she tells him. She moans into his mouth, her hand wrapping around the back of his neck to pull him closer. She jerks violently beneath him, her orgasm ripples through her limbs as lightning bolts pulse out from between her legs. Her legs glisten in the pale moon light from her juices.

He breaks the kiss, smiling down at her with a sexy arrogance. She lays there, her chest rising and falling as her body slowly comes down. A sexy smirk grows on her face, time to return the favor. She grabs him, rolling on top as she sets up on her knees. She loved the romance and tenderness he offers, but that is all for her. He wants her raw, an animal in heat. Her hand grabs hold of the bugle in his boxers. His smirk grows as he watches her rub it up and down, already hard and ready to penetrate but not too quickly!

She grabs his boxers, pulling down slowly until his shaft springs free. She quickly wraps her hand around it, jerking it from his balls to his head slowly. Winking at him, she opens her mouth and blows. A small ring of her cold breath flutters into the night. He sets up on his elbows, his eagerness mounts as his cock disappears between her luscious lips. “Ohhh fuck” he groans as she slips him into the depths of her throat. He lets out a pleasurable sigh as her warm, moist tongue and lips slip back to the head in contrast to her chilling breath. Her head begins to twist as she swallows him back into her throat, unsheathing him again to the base of his head. He begins to throbbed in her mouth, his release coming soon but she stops. Sit up, she wipes spit from the corners of her mouth. “Oh no Lex” she tells him in the most sultry tone while crawling up his body on all fours. “I said I wanted you inside of me.”

She reaches between them, grabbing his dick while lowering her hips. She starts to run it up and down her wet slit, causing her to moan. “Fuck I’m gonna cum again” she teases while slipping the head inside of herself. “Ohhh fuck” she gasps while slipping downward, until he is balls deep inside her. Lex says nothing, he does not have too. The mood is perfect, but he grabs her hair; pulling her into a sloppy, tongue wrestling kiss as her hips start to grid. He tightens his ass, pushing his hips up as she rides him, her clit sliding pleasingly across him as she grids. “Ohhh fuck” she whispers as her body tenses up, her vagina squeezing him before she jerks with another orgasmic bliss.

He rolls on top of her, their lips never separate as he begins to thrust into her. His arms bulge like a weight lifter, the veins an arousing site as he holds himself up above her. His penis rapidly dives to the tights regions of her sex before all but the head retreats. She squeezes it with her muscles, making her tighter than ever before as he roughly fucks her. “Yeah, you like that?” She asks, no signs of her normal sweet self but only a sultry woman burning alive with desire. “Beat that alien pussy up!”

These words, he does not know why but they trigger him. “Of fuck” he tells her, his body tensing up and still deep inside her. She smiles, in a blur of speed he lies on his back again. He looks down as her mouth wraps around his throbbing head. “Of fuck, I’m cumming!” He groans as he tightens up and then relaxes. She sucks on nothing but the head, her lips twisting across it like a lollipop as she jerks it below. The taste of his seed; thick warm and salty, but it was all her’s. She watches his face as the first thick stream blasts into the back of her throat. His facial expressions, so lost in this moment of pleasure turn her on. It makes her keep milking him eagerly until there is nothing left. She sits up, swallowing every drop before flashing her sweet smile again. He slide over, letting her lay beside him so he can wrap his arms around her like a precious jewel he is meant to protect. Lost in their bliss, forgetting about their troubles, they drift off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Back
Top Bottom