Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posts?

So I am assuming I just need to make three posts to get the whole deal with this site? So I am assuming post like this one I am making, not comments on other peoples stuff right? Cause I don't wanna just go and respond randomly on peoples things and bother them just for it not to count lol

As far as I understand it you can also respond to other people's threads in the introduction or interact with people in your own introduction thread.

The intro's section seems to be an acceptable place to jump into other peoples posts and comment!

Really? If that is how it works, then it shall be pretty easy since I already at least posted two things so I am already pretty close to getting there.

Oh...well would you look at that, guess I am all good then lol. Thanks for the help on that for commenting here.

No worries! Although I think you now need to wait another 24 hours for it to click and get full posting privileges!

Ah I see well that is alright, I dont mind waiting that long just glad I know have the full stuff unlocked by tomorrow!

Yup just like I gotta do now, it's not so bad just leave it for a bit and tomorrow it will be good hopefully.

Hi! I'm here to fulfill my post duty as well! I do believe that this is the last one! Yay! Did I mention hi? ^-^

Alright we are getting a post party up in here on seems lol, I actually feel really good and happy that my post is helping quite a bit of people out. ^^

Haha it's alright I was the same way until I found out myself, know knowing you will easily get the full privelages and able to post on all the threads! Glad we were able to help out and also welcome ^^

I think after three post you just need to wait 24 hours, supposedly cause I think once I did it it unlocked just a moment after so you never know, but you will get it friend just need to be patient. šŸ˜„

Back
Top Bottom