Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male senpai notice me and my oddly specific cravings ❤ closed for now~

baeleaf

simpingway
Hello again, BMR~

Bae is back and she's looking to temporarily open up a few, veeeery few, slots to some maybe lucky individuals!
Maybe unlucky, depending on how you feel about me and my interests, ahah! Anywho, let's get this ball rollin', shall we?
I've been roleplaying for well over a decade at his point ( I'm old! ) and I consider myself a pretty decent writer, you can ask
around if it pleases you. Lately I've been very into the fandom game again, meaning... I wanna bang some nice canons with
some oc's of mine. That being said, I'm totally open to playing a canon of your choice as well-- either against another canon or
an oc, too! Now, I know that's not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm totally open to getting yelled at because of it. Don't yell too
much, though I'm sensitive
! I work a full time job and do a lot of gaming outside of work, plus I do this weird socializing thing,
sometimes. But I'm always happy to chat some people up and make some new friends, maybe find a roleplay buddy along the
way~

So with that out in the open, let me show you some of my current interests.

Fandoms

• InuYasha
    • Bankotsu x OC or Kouga x OC
    • Canons I’ll play: Kikyo, Kagome, Sango, Kagura, Naraku, InuYasha, Sesshomaru? Literally anyone.
  • Final Fantasy XIV MMO
    • play for me: Emet-Selch Let me love you, sad man! Alphinaud, Urianger Uriangbae.
    • I'll play for you: My OC & A N Y O N E ? E V E R Y O N E.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    • Seteth x OC, Claude x OC, Sylvain x OC or Felix x OC
    • Canons I’ll play: Any of the Blue Lions or Golden Deer, Dorothea, Bernadetta, Petra I haven’t played Black Eagles yet so these are just ones I know via recruitment.
  • Dragon Ball
    • Goku x OC or 17 x OC Favorite idiot & favorite android~
    • Canons I’ll play: Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Videl, ??? Piccolo, Brolyyou name it? I'm... still kinda new to the fandom tho.
  • Fate ( Grand Order, Zero, Stay Night, Heaven's Feel, Apocrypha )
    • play for me: sdfghjkl; there's so many I can't even begin to list them, so feel free to ask!
    • I'll play for you: literally same as above.
TLDR for fandoms, give me one hunka man and I'll give you the world LOL.

Probablyy... 50/50 smut / story? Maybe...? Also also I'm sure I'll add more to this the more I think about it,
but for right now that's .... literally all I can think about. I'll throw out a few original ideas I always love, too.

Originals

• Hades x Persephone / Greek Pantheon Myths
  • Fantasy; I have an old idea for an elf slave corrupted by magic?
  • Dancers. IDK. I watched Step Up & Greatest Showman. shrug emoji
ANYWAY. Friends. Come at me-- take a seat, grab some coffee, bring a pastry. Let's chat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom