Fx Any Looking for some fun!

Rosee

Meteorite
CURRENTLY WORKING ON A NEW AND UP TO DATE REQUEST THREAD. SIT TIGHT!

Who am I?
Hi, i'm back from HIATUS~
Hello to you. My name is Rose, If we get close I might tell my real name, and I’m a Korean born woman currently located in Europe where I study. I am 19 years old and will turn twenty in March. I am a very loosed person when it comes to RPG. I can enjoy most things and have my very angsty and very fluffy moments in my writings and ideas. I want to have the first disclaimer here: English is not my first language, I have my hiccups, but they’re always kept to a minimum, also grammar Nazis stay away from my DMs, I really hate when people correct my grammar.

Basics:
~ Even though we might speak the same language, I only RP in English.
~ I am a college student. I have to study and go to class. RPG does not come first.
~ I do ask many questions since I want the RP to be comfortable for both parts.
~ I write in 3rd person past narrative.
~ I don’t care if you’re a female or a male.
~ I am a full-on sub. I simply can’t get into domspace.

What are my kinks?
I have so many kinks and is also ready to try most things. I tend to stay away from anything that isn’t human.

BIG YES:
~ Daddy Kink
~ Overstimulation
~ DDLG / MDLG etc.
~ BDSM
~ Rope bondage
~ Rape/ Non-Con
~ Bratty behavior
~ possessive behavior / jealousy.
~ Punishments
~ Crying
~ Age differences
~ Rough sex.
~ Degrading / Slut shaming
~ Praising
~ Multiple Orgasms.
~ Aftercare / No aftercare
~ Safeword use/Safeword ignoring.

BIG NO:
~ Limb removal
~ SCAT
~ Anything water
~ Diapers
~ Incest

Pairs that I’m craving:
~ Mommy/Daddy x Little girl
~ Sugar relationships
~ Roomies
~ Teacher x Student
~ Neighbor
~ Doctor x Patient
~ Doctor x Nurse
~ Robber x Innocent
~ Police officer x Party girl
~ Dom x Sub
~ CEO x College student
~ Gang member/mafia x College student.

Plots that I’m craving:
I am NOT limited to these plots only. I am always ready to brainstorm and create a plot of our own.

CEO x College student
MC is a needy college that feels like her YC forgot about her making her purposely flirt with YC friends at a fancy dinner making a very rough night when they get home.

(NON/CON!) Gang member/mafia x College student.
MC witnesses something that she shouldn’t have seen making YC kidnap her and have some fun with her.
either MC never commits or MC falls for her captor.

Teacher x Student
MC was caught cheating at her test and her teacher catches her and teaches her a lesson. Who she’d been crushing on for some time.

(LONG TERMED) DDLG/MDLG
Where MC has been a LG for a while but lost her Daddy/Mommy since they didn’t want her anymore. YC would be their new Daddy/Mommy and would show her how it’s like to have a healthy relationship.

Police Officer x Naughty Girl
MC is a student that has been out drinking and partying. YC is a police officer that stops her. MC starts flirting and offers a BJ or something in return of not getting into jail. Which YC says yes to. Which can lead to car sex

CURRENT #1 CRAVING: Couple sharing a sub/slave/LG etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom