Fx Any Let's Give this a Shot, Shall We?

Cordelia

Talented Taurusian Bottler
I've just joined and I'm looking for fresh stories. I want story and I want smut. While yes, sometimes smut heavy is fun, I want to know you're thinking smut heavy before starting anything with me. Not to say I won't consider smut heavy, but I want to know before we start. That's all! I am a flexible writer, so I'll try my best to match your posts, however, please no one liners. I prefer to have at least one good sized paragraph, preferably more. So, I would love to insist that I get something worth my time and effort, like most people here I have seen requesting.

I must also inform you that I work full-time. I own a house and have people and animals that I live with. PLEASE be courteous and do not harass me for replies. Also, please understand that after initial idea planning/world building/ooc chatter, I may not be as lively under the OOC chatter. It's not easy for me to juggle that as well as maintaining at least one reply a day. Which is what I will strive to do, just don't expect them to be throughout the day. Usually, I'll be more active late at night. This isn't to say I won't talk to you in OOC, just means I may not be super duper chit-chatty. I am trying to get better at it and if you seem easy to chat with, I'm more likely to come chat with you~

And a new mention... I have finally, out of all my years, experienced God Modding. Do not do this to me. It will cut any planning and RP short immediately. My characters are just that. They are mine to control.

Don't tell me what they are doing, you can tell me what your characters are doing to mine. Especially, if it's non-con/dub-con. But do not tell me how they feel or what they do. I am not a full sub that likes that. Even my most submissive subs still have personalities that will not just allow themselves to be controlled like that. This is because I'm a Switch. Do not expect my ladies to let you control every aspect of what they do!

I am relatively ghost friendly. I'm not going to get bent out of shape or chase after you if you're done with our RP. Why? Because I don't really need to stress over more things in life. I have many other bigger concerns and honestly... sometimes things don't mesh. And you just don't want to say anything. I get it! So, don't feel terrible.

With that being said... onto the good stuff.

I have a lot of things I'm willing to try:
  • Furry/Monster x Fem (my character)
  • Incest (my character as Mom/Sister - Older or Younger can be discussed - These I'm going to be VERY particular on now. Most of them don't really hold my interest anymore.)
  • Switch Fem (top/bottom - This is more in terms of, I will play with you just as much as you play with me. I'm not going full "dom" or full "sub". It's give and take here.)
  • Younger Male x Slightly Older Fem (my character)
  • WoW/FFXIV Original Characters (I do like playing as Au'Ra and Catgirls!)
  • Futa/Femboy/Fem x Fem (my character, never played Futa before)
**Here's my F-List that I finally made!**

Favorite kinks include:
-Groping
-Con/Non-Con/Dub-Con
-Size Difference (Mostly larger man or woman/smaller lady)
-Hickies (Not sure why)
-Risk of Pregnancy
-Affection
-A Sense of Humor (My God, if you can make me laugh...)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
86% Primal (Hunter)
73% Voyeur
58% Experimentalist
56% Brat tamer
55% Dominant
53% Primal (Prey)
53% Vanilla
53% Exhibitionist
47% Rigger
46% Ageplayer
44% Submissive
43% Daddy/Mommy
43% Masochist
40% Sadist
39% Boy/Girl
31% Rope bunny
3% Non-monogamist
3% Brat
2% Master/Mistress
1% Degradee
1% Degrader
1% Slave
1% Owner
1% Pet

I do not do vore/scat/snuff/any of that bathroom stuff or blood stuff. I'm good with many other things. If uncertain, just ask. I also never kink shame and am sometimes, willing to try things. Although, I'm not that big of a fan of my characters being completely verbally degraded... if certain parts need that kind of talk, maybe... but if your character plans on degrading mine for the sake of doing so. I can tell you now it won't work out.

A big thing I like is someone with something interesting that we can build upon. Not just "Hey, mom/son?" or "Catgirl with my Au'Ra?". Give me something to build on and oh the wonders of planning!

I like fantasy, slice of life, romance, drama, spooky stuff. Things like that. So, we can build up so much together. Just need to make sure I'm not the only one in it for the long haul. Smut may/may not happen right away, but that's not to say it won't happen. And at that point, the fun can start.... as I try to figure out how to open up more to the various things that can happen!

I also prefer PMs on this Website for my RPs more than any other format. I like to keep things relatively contained in one spot like that. (Note: I will say that if I really like someone, I will consider threads, just expect a bundle of nerves on my end for a bit.)

I'll maybe add some cravings/plots later on. This is mostly just a starting point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom