Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Role Reversal [MXFuta or MXM Mpreg]

Falica

Super-Earth
Hi there, I have an idea for a certain plot I was hoping to rp out involving a wife and husband who find their marital and sexual roles being reversed.

Currently looking for an rp focusing on the mpreg aspect!

Few things to note:
- I am rather open to most kinks other than bathroom play and gore/blood
- I do not have much preference on which role to play
- I prefer at the very least a full paragraph for posts
- This plot will mostly be smut, but I do want romance and plot in this as well.
- Please PM me in regards to this as we can discuss all of this with even more detail. I would love for more ideas and details
- I perfer rping through PMs though I do rp on discord as well and you can add me at Falica#6844

Currently hoping to play a bottom, but may play dominant if convinced

Plots:

A sudden change:

A loving happy husband and wife have been living together for quite the while. Together the two had numerous plans together for the future. The two are a modest pair that holds a strong desire to have a child of their own, however, disaster strikes when they get word that the wife cannot get pregnant. Now the two love each other very much and would never think about dealing with other men/women. The two once had a strong sex-life but after the news however that seemed to change things. Their mood had been hampered by the news and together they cant seem to make love the way they did before. The pair truly wishes for things to work out, that the two of them could rekindle the passionate love they had before, but they struggle.

The wife desperately makes a wish that they could solve their problems and one morning that wish comes to her in the form of a dick. It was during that fateful morning that she awoke and found herself with a dick. From here the couple will have to deal with the change. Normally the husband was the breadwinner and overall man of the house, but eventually, that now changes as the wife's massive dick reverses the roles. She becomes the top while he becomes the bottom. With the change in roles, they soon realize perhaps this was what they truly needed and the roles they desired. The big strong husband becomes much more submissive while taking it in the ass and the usually timid wife becomes a master.

The pair was usually modest when it came to sex, but with this new change, they become wild when it comes to sex, willing to try numerous things and even go as hard as they can. Eventually, the husband will find himself pregnant and together the two will have to deal with the massive change. The wife now dealing with taking the role of the breadwinner while the husband has to deal with taking the role of a mother.

In the end what I am aiming for is the two being normal in normal situations, but when it comes to sexual situations they go wild

An upside down world:
A husband/Boyfriend awakens one day and finds himself in a different world. At first things seem normal, but soon enough he notices multiple changes. The male character eventually find out he is in a different world. In this world the gender roles have been reversed. The women are the breadwinners, usually dressing in masculine clothes and are overall stronger despite looking the same as women from the regular world. They are the dominante ones in the world and overall if anything they are more dominat in this world than males are in the regular world. Men are instead taking on the traditional female role, usually staying at home and cleaning, cooking and etc. In this world, men are the ones who give birth and are the mothers.

The husband/boyfriend wakes up in the body of his other world's equivelent. He meets everybody he knows especially his wife/girlfriend, but even though they are practically the same people they have no idea about the regular world. He finds out all sorts of things, how his father was the one that gave birth to him and that he has a dominant lover.

We can also do the opposite where the wife/girlfriend wakes up in the women dominated world.

The Elven Princeess
YC is one of the princesses of the a great elven kingdom hidden deep in the hidden woods. A master of magic, but one day, either in her youth or even recently, she finds herself cursed with a penis. Each princess is assigned a knight who serves them well. MC is your character's knight and is completely loyal to YC, and both of them are lovers. The two keep their relationship a secret, hiding it as it might be frowned upon, but one day MC does not show up for his shift despite always doing so. A queasy feeling assails him and he finds himself down in the infirmary. The two must now deal with the fact that the knight is carrying the princess's baby

I am open to other plots and ideas you come up with! Don't be shy as I'll love to discuss!

Open to MXM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom