Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced to Play a Magic Sex Game (Interest Check)

UseAlex

Supernova
Hey all,
I had a simple idea for a group RP, and I wanted to see if it appealed to anyone else. The basic idea is that between 2 and 4 girls are forced into playing a game of perversion, humiliation, and sex against their wills. I specifically was hoping for this to be a non-consensual roleplay, although we can adjust if the only interested people prefer to play consensual characters. I'm not exactly sure what the premise would be, but this game would not be bound by the limits of reality. The girls find themselves stuck in a game where reality can bend and shift to maximize the pleasure they feel, beyond what would normally be possible. This would possibly include a few very light system mechanics (which is why I'm cross posting this in the system style RP sub-forum).

Specifics
All my ideas are pretty general to start, which would allow us to work together to create something we all enjoy, but let me lay down the idea I have so far. Between 2 and 4 girls would be taken to a unfamiliar home and forced to partake in a sexual game. There would be a series of challenges they must participate in, where they are trying to balance maintaining their purity and winning the game. Since it's a competition, each girl would have to decide how much they are willing to degrade themselves. I think it would be a lot of fun to focus on choices in the game. So, to give an example...

"This challenge is simple. You have an hour to expose yourself as much as possible. The girl who is seen naked by the most number of people wins."

So the girls each need to decide how much they are going to expose themselves. They can stay inside for the full hour if they want, but then they are guaranteed to lose, and the consequence for losing is much worse than a few people catching a glimpse of their naked body. But how much is enough? How much are the others going to expose themselves? How badly do you want to avoid the punishment for failure? And so on. This is just a simple example, there could be some very elaborate challenges involving some incredibly kinky situations!

So what about the light system mechanics? Well, my idea is that each girl is also forced to move along a skill tree of sorts. This would take the form of augments to her body. One could increase her bust size, or another could turn her into a squirter. Again, there's a lot of potential for very kinky and creative aspects here, as well as some difficult choices for the unwilling girls! This aspect of the game can be as simple or complex as we want it to be. Potentially, some aspects could be decided by dice rolls, like which punishments are given for losing challenges, but we would probably want to avoid using too many dice rolls. In this way, it would be a hybrid between a system style game and a traditional RP. You wouldn't need to roll to figure out how well you accomplish challenges, but instead you would roleplay it, making character decisions. At least, that is my idea. If players are more interested in it, I'm totally fine going full RPG, with stats and all that stuff.

That's the basics. I'd love to craft something with players to figure out what appeals to all of us the most! Let me know if you're interested in any part of this idea!

I like the idea of this and defiantly willing to participate, It reminds me of a hentai I read. Kindan no Ero Trap Board Game - HentaiFox

I'm willing to play as a male or female, whatever we need. I think it could be cool if their was a pair of twins or siblings, I'm willing to play whatever role we need.

Glad to hear you're on board SMG9000! And I'll definitely check out that comic. It looks hot! We can talk about specific character traits once we figure out who will be joining, but to keep things simple, I'm thinking we'll have 2 to 4 people play the contestants, and then I will run the RP as the host or GM or whatever you want to call it. I might play a host character too, but we'll see. So if you want to play, I'd say you should be one of the sub females.

I can defiantly do that. I can also play multiple characters if we need that. Since this gives me an excuse to look at pictures of girls in various states of dress... do we want to use anime or real life images for the characters?

I personally usually use hentai images for my characters, but I have no problem with people using real images for characters. Even doing a mix and match isn't a problem. By the way, how does that "skill tree" idea I mentioned sound to you? We should discuss how much we want to incorporate system style mechanics.

I haven't done much system organized sexual rps so I'm not sure. I'm down for trying and doing anything though.

Heya! I'm definetly interested in this group roleplay! Especially if my character loses a lot hehe but we'll see.

I am interested too, if you will have me.

Also, maybe the winner of a challange can do something with the looser, or chose something for her?

Back
Top Bottom