Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Land of Togeki || SilentKnight ||

Yurina

Tie me up?
Pixiv.Id.1590145.full.1589696.jpg

I am called: Koryuu no Kana
I age from: Almost as old as Fujiyama
I am the only: Dragon Deity
Of how people describe as: Kind, Gentle, Mysterious, Majestic, Alluring, Playful and Mischievous.
A little bit of myself: Among other deities that resides in the land of Togeki, she is the third oldest and yet one of the most powerful and respectable one of all. Her powers grace those of her belief protection, wealth, health, strong luck and acceptance.

It was the high hour in Yomigami Palace, everyone seemed to be busy and running around in a frenzy. However upon the upper part of the castle in the highest tower, resides Koryuu no Kana, the dragon deity and lord of the land of Togeki, lazily sighed as the sound of ruckus below her. All she wanted to do was just stare at the red moon tonight. She knew why her subjects were in an agitated mood. It seemed that one of the main family that worshiped their Koryuu-sama had a family member who's strong disbelief of the mere existence of the dragon deity that protects the said family, given wealth and health, luck and acceptance. However little did they know that their prime time of prayers and offerings were slowly dismissing.

If they have known in the realm of humans - it was the modern world where technology thrive and magic were merely a tale in the mind of children. Due to their disbelief, Kana was merely surviving, thanks to the dedicated main family that serves her. Except for one she had been observing since birth, someone from the same family that her court men had the nerves to dirty their mouth of the foul birth of him while others were glad of his existence.

That said person whom Koryuu was exactly watching in a small, luminous and floating crystal ball, "Ah.. so he has returned to his home.." murmured Kana, slender fingers sliding over the glass orb that glowed beneath her fingertips.

Back
Top Bottom