Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cockodile Tears's new thread. Any X Any, questions PM me information is as follows

1. Introduction
2. About me.
3. RPing with me
4. Kinks
  1. Mandator/strictly desired
  2. Probably Yes
  3. No
  4. FUCK NO
5. Ideas

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]1. Intorduction[/BGCOLOR]
So I had a previous thread and I don't want anyone to think I no longer use that one or anything, but I could have done a better job maintaining it. I wanted to make a new thread, and doing this rather than basically just erasing everything in that thread and restarting or editing it was the choice I went with. I have a few reasons, the main one being I will post a link to the outdated thread and you can look it over, and I don't want too many inconsistencies if I miss something were I to edit it or if I were to screw up.

I would like to also say before getting to the search, I am granted not the best person at responding in a fair amount of time. I can often have stressful periods, and I probably should wait till the Christmas/New Years season is over to make this, but I'm doing it now. I don't try to leave people hanging, but I may do it from time to time. People I currently RP with can testify to this. If you're expecting an every single day post, I'm sorry I can't fulfill. The time when I do have on I will reply as much as I can, but sometimes I just bug off for a few days. Send me a message or ask me what's up please. No response does not mean I'm quitting, and though I have done ghost quits before, I am trying to be better about informing people when and if I no longer want to RP with them. This goes both ways though. I don't demand an every day post, and I don't get mad if you have to take a hiatus to do your own shit. Real Life is important.
TL;DR I'm not perfect, please have patience with me.

I have had a couple problems lately with perspective RP partners, nothing major or anything, but there's something called purple prose. purple prose is like writing with the attempt to fellate Shakespeare. Here's an example. Rather than simply saying "The way her hair hung across her bare neck caught his eye." they

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]2. About me[/BGCOLOR]
Onto myself to give a bit of description so you know what I am like. I am rather introverted. I play a lot of games and am often distracted. I often respond to people between midnight and 6 AM my time (Eastern Standard time. GMT/UFC-5) I do respond throughout the day, but I find I get more responses out during this period and otherwise am probably too busy for full RP responses. (If our RP falls below 2 paragraphs in message lengths, this does not apply to you). If we talk OOC, I will often bring up whatever is on my mind. If you ask me what's up, I'm probably going to answer and know before hand the response could be anything from games to movies, to semi-political stuff and other nonsense. If you don't want to talk about something, I respect that, but I'm not a mind reader so if a particular subject does not interest you or bothers you, just let me know. I try my best to respect the other person, and would rather you tell me the truth than for me to blather on and continue to do something you don't like.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]3. About Rping with me[/BGCOLOR]
About me as an RPer. I am a sexual sub, no exceptions. I will not play a dom. Now, there are baits so to speak. For example, playing a dom who ends up being conquered and turning into a sub soon after. If I play multiple characters, one will be a more dominant than the other, but between your character and mine, yours will be the dom. Only exceptions I can see for this would be weird, such as you having 2 or more characters, 1 a dom and 1 a sub, and I would play people who are to the dom subbed but to the sub are more so dominant. Again, this is a weird arrangement, but not an impossible one and certainly an interesting one.

I will go over kinks in a later passage, but for a general idea of what you're getting into with me. I like mind break. I like giant cocks. I am a masochist (though not a goresexual). I have some weirder kinks, but the weirder ones (Or ones I consider and recognize to be even less mainstream) will be left under an optionals list. I love hentai, and often if you ask for a pic I would default to hentai. I kind of go down the rungs though 1-descriptions 2-hentai 3-photographs found through google images. There's never really been any change to this. I am a writer and I like to write. So if the idea of fucking a girl till she begs for more, or some light slapping around doesn't interest you, I probably won't either.

I will do any pairings. Guy X guy, Girl x Girl, Guy X girl, Girl X Guys, Guy X GirlS, trap, futa. Now, if you want me to play just girls or just guys, I have no problem. It's an RP, a fantasy, we'll play what we agree to and like. I say this less as a demand and more so as giving incentive to ask if desired or to calm fears of "fuck no you sick etc." I'm a laid back bitch. I don't care what your into. If we're compatible we're compatible. If not, I hope you find someone else to have fun with. Given the things I've said so far you can probably tell I'm not one to talk. Saying this, Yuri is probably the bottom rung. Girl X Futa I would not label as simple yuri, but Yuri, girl x girl no cock no anything, is probably my least favorite. Still the scenario interests me, we'll talk

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]4. Kinks/greater interests[/BGCOLOR]

The following are near mandatory.

Mind Break or force of some kind
Big Dicks (Pref. On your male characters or futa characters)
At least something of the following.
  1. hair pulling
  2. slapping (Can be with cock)
  3. choking
  4. stepping on
While not mandatory per se, I would say an honorable mention is degradation.
Degrading language. Talking down to my character/insulting them.

The following are things I'm good with that I would ask for if you wanted.

stomach bulge- cock deforming the body while inside of someone being too big
Cervical penetration- a cock entering a woman's womb
Older guys x younger girls- having a daddy
incest- keep it in the family
orgasm denial- not allowing someone to reach climax for extended period of time, usually after some form of sexually explicit incident getting them ready
Costumes- short of nurse or latex/gimp, I like a fair bit of dress up.
Fantasy races- kemonomimi, draph, elven, fairy, dragon, etc
NTR/Cheating- fucking a person without the person they are in a relationship with knowing/right in front of them.
Harem- 1 guy, lots of girls. 1 girl, lots of guys. 1 guy, lots of guys. 1 girl, lots of girls.
only possible in hentai- characters having hearts in their pupils, breaking the laws of physics/sanity, etc
Bad End/Dark Fantasy- A plot in which the villain wins or the ending for the hero is bad, such as the hero winning only for the love to have been driven mad, or only winning to lose later
Body swapping- Not exactly a kink really, just cool in concept for something like this.
Corruption- a character starting out in the right/morally good and ending up altered to wrong/morally bad.
Surrender- a person/group are in opposition to another, but are forced to surrender to opponent.
crossdressing/traps/you get it- guys in girls clothing. Can include girls in guys clothing.
servant becomes master- hinted at before, this involves someone of lower stature/position ending up in charge of someone, such as a butler fucking his employer or a slave fucking his owner.
Impregnation- Pregnancy is not a big thing for me, but I enjoy impregnation not or a physical level but on a mental level. The ticks of the mind after raw sex, worrying about it, devoting yourself to someone even if you hate them because you'd be screwed otherwise.

These are the nos
bathroom play
snuff
Broken bones or such
Torture
Dismemberment, or amputation
Playing a milf- key word being Mother. I don't want to play the sexual romance partner for a character who could be my character's own son.

These are the fuck nos
Anything breaking Terms and Rules of service
Kids, lolis, anything too young.
abortion
anything too bloody. (Count a cup of blood or more being too much)

[BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 213, 216)]5. Ideas[/BGCOLOR]
All ideas are unfinished and can be modified however one wants them.

For the love of my people
Her father fell the king fell ill, putting her to the throne. Her country and the kingdom to the north have been at war for centuries, a bit of a cold war as of late. She knew though that with the fall of her father it could spell doom for her nation. Soldiers would not be corralled behind a woman, especially not one as young as her. She lacked military experience and wisdom. Calling the northern nation to a peace treaty, a few things are agreed upon. The largest and most important part of the peace treaty is for the princess to marry the northern king. While they would be married, the countries would remain separated, with the new queen holding first say over her land and her people. The deal is struck, but little does the queen know she's played right into the hands of the king. He plans to twist and corrupt the beautiful princess till she falls so low she'll do anything he asks or commands.

A love potion
You never thought it would work so well. You wanted to make a love potion to make the girl you love fall for you, but you had no idea what would come of the love potion you made. You'd originally thought the target would need to drink the potion, but no, the smell carries its affects more than well enough. You tried to dose the girl you like's drink with it, only to cause a public orgy simply from uncapping the vial. You now know that your love potion works though, and you have many more ideas of how to use it, and how to refine it.

I bought a pet
In a future where governments no longer exist, capitalism rules the economy. Nothing is illegal, not even drugs or sex working. Many women get by using their bodies as a way to make money if they can't find work. Your character is an extremely rich man who likes to outright buy them as property. He has to treat them with some humanity, but in their society he can outright buy the women and use them as he pleases, and he's been making a home full of his newly bought pets.

A demon's rule
The king of hell, Serter(Name open to change) invades the human world. He is stopped by a group of magical girls who have been tasked by the goddess to defeat him. Normally in this type of sentai thing he would send out his troops one by one giving the heroes time to level up and gain new power, but fuck that. Serter himself comes to the front lines first thing and defeats the girls with ease. He has them captured and not killed though. The gems the girls use to transform into magical girls each contain a bit of the goddesses essence, and he plans to corrupt it along with the girls and make them and the goddess his bitches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom