Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [ to light your way home. ] | a very fluffy and vanilla request thread; fxf

B612

Moon
26C0J9m.png

Hey, I'm V! Back at it again with my homemade shitposts banners and request threads.​
I'm looking for some cute, fluffy and heart-warming romance between girls, maybe a hint of tragedy in there. I want to find things to draw, and I like drawing cute girls too.​
I like to think that my writing ability isn't entirely lacking. I was in the legal field for a while. Now I'm in something entirely irrelevant. Anyway, I digress.​
I'm open to playing canon characters from fandoms and OCs. I'm happy to roleplay on Discord, on-site, email and Google docs.​
Smut isn't going to be the main focus and I won't be actively seeking PWP. Bear in mind I'm after some very vanilla things here. However, I'm totally fine with fluff without plot.​
THERE IS TO BE NO "DOM/SUB" DYNAMIC IN THIS INSTANCE. None at all. It's irrelevant to who they are as characters. They can be bedroom preferences, but nothing beyond that.​
They're going to be both characters of their own unique personalities, ambitions and drive the story together. Character development is also going to be a thing, okay?​
I'm a big fan of inverting tropes or doing interesting things with them, so even if the story premise itself is simple, I'm sure we'll have very interesting characters to play with still.​
PLOT IDEAS
  • A and B are childhood friends. A is a very androgynous girl and constantly gets mistaken for a boy. B was an ugly duckling who grew into a gorgeous bombshell, who A defended a lot from bullying while growing up. They go into the same college, where A now feels more awkward navigating through than B, who is--on the surface--a fish in water. Is she really doing fine though?

• Android / Human - Inspired off Shelter.

• IRL meet-up - They've been playing the same MMO for ages and decide to finally meet up in real life. Neither of them are what each other expected.

• Supervillains - They're both supervillains... in progress. Well, they're supposed to be, if they weren't so busy being constantly at each other's throats while stuck living next door.

• The pianist and the seaside poet - Upon coming across the devastating news that she would slowly lose her hearing, the prolific concert pianist moved to a quiet seaside town, where she meets a poet who lives by the sea. The poet lived there for most of her life, and spent many years holding onto unrequited love for someone who'd recently moved away.

(INSERT YOUR IDEAS HERE - Hit me up with stuff you feel like doing too! I'll post more of these eventually. My head's a bit frazzled from work.)
FANDOMS
  • Overwatch
  • League of Legends
  • SAO (world only, I don't like any of the canon characters except the new alternate GGO)

KINKS
  • Sneaky hand-holding in public
  • Cuddling on a couch
  • Braiding each other's hair
  • Don't judge me omg
I might be convinced to do kinky smut, but... meh. Look, I already have my kinky penis jousting thread elsewhere.​
Thanks for reading.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom