Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Start of Evangelion (Trapcest x Firestarter09)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
((NSFW link))

Samantha sighed as she looked up and down the street once again, the very empty street. She had spent her entire life, or at least the entire life she could remember, going between various private schools all over the country. She'd been told her mother had died a long time ago, and her father was doing very important work, but everyone had either not known what that work was, or wasn't able or willing to say. But then recently she'd gotten a letter completely out of the blue, a letter from her father, calling her back to Tokyo-3 without so much as an explanation, but similar letters had gone to her teachers and they had acted almost like military officers under strict orders, packing her up, sticking her on a train with little more than a single bag of her few personal possessions and a letter giving her some directions from the train station to a street where she was to wait to be picked up, though she had no idea just who was picking her up, or where they were going to be taking her. The girl just sighed and adjusted her glasses, before running her fingers through her hair. This was supposed to be the capital city wasn't it? And yet where was everyone? She hadn't seen another person since she'd stepped off the train, it was like the city was completely abandoned.

"Maybe the train crashed and I'm dead or something..." Samantha looked up at the sky, the sun shining brightly. She could still feel the warmth on her face, so surely that meant she was indeed still alive right? "Hm?" She thought she heard the sound of a car in the distance, and it did seem like it was getting a little bit closer. Maybe whoever was coming to pick her up was finally on their way?

The car sped passed her before slamming on the breaks skidding across the ground. The passenger side was now facing her direction. The door opened upwards as the woman in the drivers seat yelled at the girl. A much older woman than Samantha yelled at the girl. "Get in!" She wore red clothing of some kind, and seemed to be a no-nonsense type of woman, her purple or was it black hair shined a bit in the light.

"H-huh?" Samantha squeaked as the car sped past and turned rather sharply "Wh-what's-" Samantha's question was cut off as there were loud noises overhead, some kind of fighter planes coming in so low that the wind almost knocked Samantha off her feet, and was more than enough to flip her skirt up and leave her to unintentionally flash her underwear at the woman in the car, whilst nearby sounds of explosions began to go off nearby. "R-right!" She suddenly got the feeling that obeying the command to get in was the best thing to do, quickly scrambling to get inside and close the door behind her. "Who...who are you? What's going on out there?"

"Just get in!" She stated before turning her attention back to the road, the door closed as Samantha sat down. The woman, Misato looked around trying to spot something in the air. Then suddenly above, helicopters passed over them. "Hold on." She stated shifting gears and getting the car going.

Samantha wasted no time in scrambling to pull on her seatbelt when the woman told her to hold on, then quickly grabbed onto any handle she could as the car started moving. "What on Earth is going on here? M-my father's letter just said to wait here...he never said anything about...about...whatever the hell is going on out there" Samantha dared to take a look out of the window, gasping as she saw more explosions, and what almost looked like some kind of gigantic figure making its way through the streets, taller than most of the buildings.

"I'll tell ya later!" Yelled the woman as she put the petal to the metal, soon Samantha was taken to a underground facility.. more like world, but semantics aside; she was filled in on who the woman was, what was going on and what her father wanted her to do. Soon Sam would be asked if she wanted to pilot one of their giant mechs.

Everything happened so quickly. The car ride tearing through empty streets while military aircraft flew overhead, suddenly entering a giant underground facility that seemed larger than the city above, then being brought into some kind of chamber, occupied by a gigantic....thing that Misato had called an Evangelion. Before she could even answer, her attention was directed upwards, seeing her father looking down on her, looking the same as she remembered him being the last time she saw him, over 10 years ago.
Just as Samantha was about to try and ask what was going on the entire facility rocked, debris falling from overhead, coming straight at Samantha to likely crush her....until the Mech ripped its arm free, raising a hand to protect her. "I....wh-whoa...." She stared, before nodding softly. "Alright.....alright I'll do it, I'll pilot this....whatever it is...."

There was another flurry of activity, before Samantha found herself inside a small cockpit, squeaking as it filled with liquid, then shivering as the devices that had been put on her head powered up, a strange sensation running through her entire body as she felt almost....out of it, like she was linked with the mech in a way she couldn't explain, then suddenly launched upwards, finding herself in the city, facing down the giant creature from before.

The giant creature roared or whatever its equivalent was. It seemed like the fight would be a hard one for Samantha, but maybe just maybe it would be easier than expected? Maybe it wouldn't be to hard, either way Samantha had no idea what was going on behind the scenes, no one expected whatever was going on inside of her.

"Wh-whoa...." Samantha stared in disbelief at the thing standing before her, her fists clenching the controls tightly. All of this felt so strange, her entire body feeling unusual, though she'd been assured that was normal, that this....thing she was inside was practically like an extension of her body.
"I uh...ok..." She shivered again, feeling the odd liquid she was submerged in flowing through her lungs and just adding to the unusual situation, then started to move the Eva forward, raising its arms with fists clenched, before she seemed to just charge at the creature head on. "Screw it! I'll just...just...pound this thing!"

The fight was long, brutal and overall ended up with a lot of destruction, whatever mental effects it would have on Sam would remain unseen for now; but later on into the night something strange would happen to her.

Samantha wasn't quite sure what happened, the entire flight had just been a blur to her, but somehow she had come through it relatively unharmed, even if shaken and exhausted.
When she had been removed from the giant mech she'd found out that her father had no intention of allowing her to live with him, but rather than going to her own little dorm room somewhere Mistato seemed to have insisted on the two of them living together instead. Without having much say in the matter, and without really having time to process what was going on, Samantha had found herself in Misato's apartment.

After everything that had happened, and with her body still covered in the drying remnants of the LCL from the Eva cockpit, Samantha had gone to take a bath. She'd been feeling a strange tingling sensation, originally just blaming it on the LCL, but even after she had thoroughly scrubbed herself in the bath the sensation had only gotten worse. Deciding to ignore it for now Samantha had wrapped herself up in a towel, emerging from the bathroom and heading for the kitchen where Misato was sitting.
"Look, I just wanted to say thanks, for all this y'know? I wasn't exactly looking forward to living by myself. I just wish dad would've said more than a few words to-" Samantha cut off as she felt the sensation course through her, far stronger than before, then suddenly gasped, her whole body going rigid. She bit her lip as the sensation suddenly focused between her legs, her hands and arms twitching, her nipples suddenly hardening and becoming visible through the towel wrapped around her body as she suddenly became more aroused than she'd ever thought possible.
A moment later though she felt an odd tightness between her legs, then almost felt like something was....growing? Her body twitched again as the sensation continued, the towel between her legs suddenly starting to move and raise up slowly, until it was finally lifted up enough for Misato to see, a long cock slowly growing from Samantha's groin, steadily growing longer and thicker by the second, something that most definitely hadn't been there before.

Just underneath that long cock a sack of flesh was forming, developing and dropping two fat orbs. Tingling ran across the entirety of Samantha body. Misato went wide eyed, she dropped her bottle of alcohol and rushed from her seat and went to grab Sam by the side, she shook the girl ignoring the cock and whatever the hell else was going on. "Sam, Samantha are you okay, shit... Fuck we need to get you to a medical center, this isn't normal..." For a drunk she was pretty competent at the moment.

Samantha seemed out of it for a few moments, as if her brain wasn't quite able to comprehend what had just happened to her body, the information processing slowly, along with trying to adjust to the new sensations her new body parts were sending into her nervous system. It was only when Misato grabbed and shook her that Sam seemed to snap out of it, at least partially, though her cock twitched, pre-cum quickly forming at the tip of the throbbing erection and starting to loudly drip onto the floor. "M-misato...? I...I don't know what's going on...I uh...I feel kinda...weird..."

*crack* *pop* Misato let go of Samantha, unable to speak as the girl seemingly started to grow more, she watched as her hips began to widen curving and giving a child bearing widith. "What the fuck." Misato said in shock, she watched as Sam rear started to bubble and grow, inflating slowly. The black haired womans eyes traveled up and watched as Sam back arched a bit further, giving a truly stunning curve any woman would die for. "Shit, I need to call-." Before she could do anything else her attention was brought to Sam breast, erotic cries escaped from the girl as they seemed to billow out flowing like a torrent of water. To top this all off Sam seemed to be getting bigger in the height department.

Samantha moaned loudly as her body started to shift further, groaning as her height began to increase, her already decently sized breasts beginning to grow even further, the towel wrapped around just above them falling away as it was stretched further than it could reach, Samantha's breasts more than doubling in size, each one now larger than Misato's head.. By the time the changes were done Samantha had grown to almost 7 feet tall, panting heavily, her cock twitching rapidly as pre-cum spurted from the tip, the thick shaft throbbing and aching with need.

Misato stared wide eyed, her head went up and down taking it in. "The fuck." She had to do a double take, no a triple take! Yet somehow, deep down she knew that this wasn't the worst thing that could happen.... After all, in this fucked up world; in this world that was completely on the brink of destruction. "Sam are you okay? We need to get you to a more medical center; this can't be normal." She saw more pre-cum spurt from the mast of meat as it landed on the carpet. "Oh come on!"

"I uh...I...feel kinda weird...kinda hot..." Samantha panted and tried to keep calm, taking a few slow, deep breaths, but she felt so...so...aroused. Her cock was pulsing, throbbing, aching with need, whilst her pussy was beginning to get so wet that juices were beginning to flow down her legs. "Nnngh...M-Misato....I uh...I feel...I feel so....hot..." She looked up at her, starting to see the older woman in a rather different light.

Misato watched in horror, shock... And a bit of pleasure as she saw that big... Err... Bigger form, eh whatever you could even call it now. Talk and move. "Sam." She said with baited breath, her eyes scanned the girls body up and down trying to figure out what all had changed.

"What...what happened to me...?" Samantha took a few deep breaths as she tried to calm down, though her cock just seemed to get even harder, causing her to groan loudly again. It visibly throbbed for a few moments, then seemed to grow a little longer and thicker, as if frustrated with the lack of attention it was receiving, whilst Samantha's enlarged breasts heaved, her nipples also growing longer.

Misato watched in a mix of horror and interest, and while she shouldn't be walking towards the suddenly transformed Sam; her body seemed to be moving closer and closer. "My god, what the hell happened." She reached out with a hand and ran it along Sam increase rear.

Samantha released a lewd moan as Misato touched her ass, her cock twitching and squirting more pre-cum across the apartment. "Nnngh...Misato...g-god that felt good..." She wiggled her large, marshmallowy soft rear against Misato's hand, whilst one of Samantha's own hands had reached up to grasp the shaft of her cock, beginning to stroke it without even realising. "I...I need more though Misato....please....oh god it's throbbing so much....it almost hurts..."

Misato didn't know what compelled her to stroke that rear, but she found that she couldn't stop. "Uh--- yeah, II guess." She started to squeeze the rump flesh before giving it a gentle slap.

"Nnngh..." Samantha groaned more, her hand starting to stroke at her cock faster, wiggling her butt against Misato's hand, then squeaking as it was given a gentle slap, the flesh rippling gently, some more pre-cum squirting out all over the room, splashing loudly across the furniture.

Misato noticed this but said no words as her body seemingly just pleasured Sam, hands and fingers getting into that nice amount of soft flesh and kneading it while her eyes traveled up and down each every curve of that body.

"Nnngh....more...please...more..." Samantha groaned as she stroked her cock faster, turning it a little towards Misato. "P-please Misato...my hand...my hand isn't enough. I need more, I'm begging you please, make the throbbing go away"

Back
Top Bottom