Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primitive Instincts (VerboseVillain/AmeliaRP)

Like most things Courtney did, if she was going to do anything she would do it properly or at least to the best of her ability. Cooking was one of her talents although she never really got much of a chance of using it because of her being largely misanthropic and much of a recluse. Top of her priorities of course would be foods aimed at improving his sperm health, the count, morphology, motility and volume. Otherwise she might have to give them individual swimming lessons.

Hard work she was making of her shrouded strategy. It wasn't supposed to have been this difficult and certainly not having to entertain her anointed one chosen for her little job. There were certainly much easier ways of becoming pregnant. People did it all the time, often unplanned and even unwanted at times. None though fitted the preferred path, especially in creating a child in the image she so desired.

Her house was a quaint detached cottage, a good 30 minutes drive on the outskirts of the city. Apart from its two reception rooms, dining room and kitchen, it was essentially four bedroom though two used as such. The others had been converted into a study and a studio both quite sizable. The amounts of effort Courtney ended making made her think that perhaps it should be worth her having twin. Awaiting his arrival, she had quickly changed quite formally into a blue print halterneck dress after finishing the other preparations.

He’d gone to sleep before she left and awoke with some disappointment the next day. A quick shower helped him enjoy his day off. Most of it he spent on his educatiom credits to maintain his license, but he also managed to work out as well.

The day of the date he was working, but he’d left a red button-up shirt and black slacks in his locker. A bottle of cologne, as well, although he only did two spritzes, just enough to make her want to get close to smell it, without being overwhelming. He took his BMW over to her place, parking carefully in her driveway.

He’d gotten a bouquet of flowers on his way. They stayed in front of him to one side, while he rang the doorbell with his free hand. He shifted from foot to foot nervously while waiting for her to answer the door.

There were not many guys who Courtney had slept with yet so far none overnight. In fact the total number was less than fingers that can be counted on one hand. The doctor who rang the doorbell outside her house was one of them and by far the most important yet. His unknown to him task was to father a child for her and against her previous better judgement had decided against asking him if he would be willing. Her excuse not to included that it may jeopardise his performance if he did know.

"Bless you, Nestor. Flowers! So thoughtful and romantic." Accepting his gift with one hand, Courtney used her other arm to put around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Was he still seeking to woo her after she had already given him her body once? More of the same she needed. It did not stop her from keep thinking that she may have sensed some movement in her reproductive system during the past two days from some accounts she had read online but knowing that more likely it be at least a week after ovulation.

Patience was the order of the day. The 32 year old butterscotch blonde expected it to be long and arduous. She had put herself in a position in which she was almost having to literally grovel. It was not that she had anything again the surgeon. He was quite charming she thought and even in bed he delivered his payload without too much hanging around. And one that she imagined many superstuds may not have been ashamed of.

Her dutiful tour of the house was laid on first by the host, including even the bed where they would be hopefully making out in the not too distant future. Her study was reasonally well furnished with books, some first edition, some classics but otherwise an assortment of much lesser known titles and quite rare ones at that often by well-known authors. "I'll leave you to browse around while I'll go and get some drinks. You'll have an apéritif?"

He couldn’t help smiling on seeing her, happy that she appreciated his gift. They weren’t much, but he wanted to do more than simply nail her and move on. She was intelligent, educated, and easy to be around. That made her a far sight better than the other women that he had dated.

He went into the house, eyes surreptitiously taking in the decor. It was about what he expected from the bookish lady, although he was pleasantly surprised to find her bed precisely made. He got the idea from looking around that Courtney was a precise woman, with a clear idea of what she wanted and the confidence to get it. That made her even sexier in his eyes, although he wondered sometimes on exactly what she wanted. She’d vanished quickly after the prior date and had seemed unconcerned about the lack of protection. Well, he supposed that she could be on the pill, but he’d try to check on that later.

She was cute as she played the host, warm and welcoming. He nodded at her question and said, “Yes, please. I could use a little something to tide me over. I haven’t been able to eat anything since breakfast.”

As she walked through the house and opened the kitchen doors, the whiff of bistro steak with buttermilk onion rings must have drifted everywhere. Cooking was supposed to be one of the languages of love and Courtney had been reading that there was no better way to show a man old-fashioned strong feelings for him than through a delicious, hearty and tasty meal. It wasn't what she was really seeking but wanted him rather to hunger for her. She wanted all the chemical reactions from him effectively falling in love to cause euphoric high to increase their chances of her conceiving.

"Do you get much chance to eat healthily? I suppose it is difficult when you're rushed off your feet so much of the time." They had come through to the rather rustic decorated dining room. It was her turn to offer him a seat at the table. After the surgeon sat down, she put an arm around each side of his head from behind him and squashed her breasts against the rear of his neck. As she leaned forward, she pecked him as affectionately as she could on the side of his temple. It was part of the process to butter and fire him up ready for his second installment of male jizzload containing his much sought-after semen and its long and arduous journey towards her haughty female egg.

"I thought it may be a refreshing change not to have wine or any alcohol. I hope you don't mind." The exclusion was also aimed at minimising the risks lowering his testosterone levels as well as sperm quality and quantity after again carrying out further research. Not only did she want him to crave for her body but also as athletic. bright eyed and bushy tailed. Lauren would have even been willing to sacrifice all her cooking if he wanted to take her then and there upon the table. Needless to say the food contained every possible aphrodisiac she could in the ingredients.

"Eating itself is usually the challenge." Truthfully, he often sacrificed himself for the job. He loved the kids, if not always the parents, and often spent sleepless nights poring over his cases and calling colleagues to find that one cure for a patient that was eluding him. "I try to be healthy when I can. If I don't know the potential harms of bad habits, I don't know who would."

He sat down awkwardly quickly, nearly falling off the chair. But that quickly settled when she hugged him from behind. His hunched shoulders quickly relaxed under her arms. A faint stirring came from his core, and he quashed it as quickly as possible. Plenty of time for that later.

"Alcohol is usually a distraction that I don't need." His nose flared briefly. "Dinner smells delicious. You know, if you feed me too well, you'll have a hard time getting rid of me."

If only he knew that Courtney had no intention of getting rid of him until he impregnated her. But after that there were certainly no plans to include the paediatric surgeon in her life. He would be free to go his merry way afterwards whether or not he was aware of his fathering achievement and any responsibilities that go with it. The deputy chief librarian had not the slightest design in holding him for anything. She felt competent and self-assured enough to have no requirement of him, including. financial or moral support. So she thought.

"We won't be kicking you out straight after you've eaten, Nestor. You wouldn't think I'm that mean." It was having his hard cock not having a hard time to get rid of him she was focused on. Thinking about it uncommonly aroused her. It must have been all the aphrodisiacs in the food that were affecting her too. Yet so soon? If they were that powerful, they could end up behaving like bunny rabbits for the rest of the afternoon.

"Do you normally have a coffee now? And have dessert later?" Stretching her leg out under the table she pressed her bare foot against his groin just in case he had any doubts about what she was implying. After he voiced concern last time that she may not be on the pill, Courtney knew she needed to distract him to let his libido take over all his senses. "Maybe we ought relax somewhere more comfortable."

His eyes were fixed on Courtney as she slinked around the table. For the first time since he'd started dating, the expressiveness of his date was doing wicked things to his mind. Taking it places that it wasn't nearly time for yet. That wasn't the script. He needed to show more self restraint.

Then he felt the electrifying touch of her foot through the fabric of his pants. She was massaging his shaft and twiddling his tip. His face fell from relaxed enjoyment to grim desire. This was far more than he had ever tolerated before, and the surge of testosterone was rapidly overtaking his mind.

His daej eyes flicked to her light ones. "Why do we need to have dessert anywhere else, when I could just take what I need right here?" Where did that come from? He preferred a slow, analytical approach, but his brain buzzed like a stud around a bitch in heat. It made it hard to think. Hard to stop. Hard to do anything but feel. So he decided to stop fighting those feelings.

He walked over to Courtney, his black fingers gently weaving into her blonde hair. "Why go to all of the trouble of going anywhere else, when everything that I want is right here?" He leaned over and lightly pulled up on her hair, bringing her lips to his. He took a deep breath, and then he kissed her, pulling her head back so that she had nowhere to go.

Bent over the table sounded so licentious. Yet that was the way that Courtney quickly found herself. She was losing control of the situation. It was so spontaneous, erratic, even impulsive. The deputy chief library wanted him to impale her so deeply and from the rear it was certainly one way of achieving that. Equally importantly it hopefully gave Nestor no time to put on a condom nor renew his questioning on what kind of protection she may or may not be taking. It was every male's primitive instinct to spread their seed and the paediatric surgeon certainly should be no exception.

"I'm leaking so much. It will just slide in, Just pull the gusset of my knickers to one side or rip them off if you need." For a woman just wanting to be impregnated it seemed the 35 year old was going to rather extreme lengths. She spoke with such fervour. Slowly she had become much more lustfully embroiled with him than she ever contemplated when she set out.. Such elaborate lengths she had been going to as well, including trying to keep it secret from her collaborator, it would have been much simpler to have gone the IVF route, needles and all. But Courtney refused to allow any doubts to enter her mind, she was so wound up all of a sudden.

Nestor's balls boiled as he heard the eagerness in her voice. God, he wanted to fuck this white woman until he couldn't walk straight. His hands pushed down on her back, forcing her chest against the table and her rear up to let him see her pale thighs.

A swift motion moved her panties to one side revealing that she was just as ready as she promised. He unzipped his fly and fished out his hard black cock, throbbing in his need to impale Courtney. One hand brought his tip close to her soft entrance. The other sought out the hair on the back of her head and pulled it back, forcing her hips to arch up against his cock.

"You seem awfully eager." He placed his tip right against her opening. "I think you want me to drill you." His pelvis shoved forward, sheathing his cock completely into her quivering cunt.

It wasn't a medical diagnosis that the doctor was making, but he was not wrong in stating the obvious that she was certainly so keen for him to fuck her. Living a relatively sheltered life, Courtney had surprisingly never previously been entered from the rear. While she was unable to find any scientific evidence, she read that some experts suggest that the deep penetration from the back may aid in getting the sperm closer to the cervix. It was certainly much easier to vary the angle to hit her G spot as the 35 year old deputy head librarian quickly realised as he impaled her with his spear.

Any type of violence she would shy away from but a bit of roughness, Courtney surprisely enjoyed as he pulled back her long locks as if she was a mule on a reign when he wanted to drive into her. It was the second time she was having sex with Nestor and much to her surprise she had been learning much about herself as well as her own libido. Nothing turned out quite how she visualised either occurrence. Perhaps she shopuld have told him what were intentions and it could have been more automated that is if he had accepted it. For the meantime though it was an interesting ride in more ways than one.

"You want to drill me? Train me? Discipline me? I think I need some practice, how about you?" She hadn't planned that they would have sex this way. It was just spontaneous, what she felt like doing and was completely out of character. She would never get the job of chief librarian is the autorities saw her behaviour but that was the least thing on her mind. Strangely too was her desire to become pregnant with her own craving seeking fulfilment dominating her mind.

"I'll give you some practice," he said. His free hand trailed down her back to the top of the curve of her rear. It settled into the notch at the top of her hip, pushing down to pin her to the table.

The hand on her hair relaxed a little as he slowly pulled out. He moaned from the clenching of the soft walls around his cock. Once he only had the barest tip at her entrance, he shoved in again while pulling her hair back and down. His body continued thrusting roughly into her, enjoying how helpless her pale white body was against his hard black cock.

His toes dug into the floor as he railed her. The instinct to breed the fertile woman had overtaken even his formidible rationality. The way she flirted with him and teased him short-circuited any chance that he had to resist the desires of his body. It wasn't long before his breathing grew deep and haggard. His face scrunched from the exertion of hammering into her. A sudden grunt came from his throat and his eyes popped open, staring straight ahead as something inside of him broke loose to send gouts of sperm to fertilize her.

Back
Top Bottom