Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Journey Continues . . . [Bound Struggle] [NSFW]

Scathelocke

Super-Earth
Hey guys! This is going to be my request thread, detailing the types of characters I’m willing to play as, and the types of pairings and themes/plots that I want to explore! I'm always adding new ideas to the mix, so hopefully it'll attract some new faces!

Character Pairings: MxF

Types of Characters: I like to play with a wide range of characters, but I find the ones that I’m best at are older, dominative characters. However, I absolutely love playing submissive younger men.

Writing Style: I generally write in third-person, with a hefty amount of detail thrown in for good measure. Unimportant details will fall by the wayside, though. If it isn’t important to the characters or the plot, I likely will not write about it. As for writing “areas”, I will NOT write in IMs or email, only PMs, threads, or Discord. Please do not ignore me and ask anyway. I will ignore you.

Current Cravings
Binded Love

I'll be writing for an up and coming, fiery prince that is on the road to inherit his father's kingdom while it is on the verge of war. From there, he'll meet your character: a mysterious, lovely, seductive sorceress that has plans of her own, either with bringing his kingdom under her thumb, or helping the ruler of another kingdom bring them down. The two meet, and what follows will be a passionate whirlwind of drama, betrayal, and intrigue! Both characters will be switches, so neither will always have the upper hand; the point of this story is to see what will win out, the prince's love for his kingdom and country, or the irresistible witch that came into his life?

I have two very different cravings at the moment, as detailed below:

The first story is a size difference, race difference storyline with a human male barbarian/berserker against a female goblin or halfling. This can be either a non-con or consensual roleplay, where MC slaughters a tribe of cave-dwelling goblins, leaving YC alive. He claims her for himself, wanting a pocket-sized cocksleeve for his travels wherever he goes. The consensual version is a small band of adventurers that MC is a part of, and they happen to recruit a goblin/halfling that is very skilled in thieving. Our two characters get along famously, having a spark immediately and finding themselves in each other's arms after a difficult quest.

Goblin Reference and Inspiration Pics (NSFW)
Filling her up
All dressed down and nowhere to go
Wedding night
Don't even have to kneel down!
Morning wood
Gotta make money somehow

The second is darker, with a theme of step-incest, non-con, and training. MC recently married a lovely woman with two daughters, but it turns out the past military life has made MC a little . . . hard to like and deal with, causing enormous friction between him and one of the daughters, who will be YC. The wife suggests that the two of them go stay in MC's cabin for the weekend, wishing for them to bond and become closer. However, neither character has the intention to get along. YC is willful, suspicious, and fiery, and makes no effort to improve the relationship with her stepfather. And MC is planning a long getaway, where he trap his stepdaughter inside the cabin, with the full intent and purpose to break her to his will, reshaping her into the perfect "daddy's little girl".

Turn-Ons
Dominant and Submissive Women
Epic Stories
Non-Con/Dub-Con
Biting
Scratching
Hairpulling
Ass-Play/Anal
Oral (to both parties)
Sneaky Sex
Watersports
Dragon-Type Bestiality
Bondage
Extreme Bondage
Size Difference
Pegging
I’d like to try a plot with netorare as the main focus. It’s something I may be getting into. Let me me know if MFM is a pairing you’d like to do.

Turn-Offs
One-Liners
Scat
Uncle x Niece pairings

Royalty
King x Queen/Princess/Commoner
Prince x Queen/Princess/Commoner
Commoner x Queen/Princess/Commoner

Incest
Son x Mother
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Stepson x Stepmother
Stepfather x Stepdaughter
Nephew x Aunt

Witcher
Witcher OC x Sorceress/Witcheress/Herbalist OC

Final Fantasy
Cloud x Aerith
Vincent x Yuffie
Cloud x Tifa
Red XIII x Any female or OC
Tidus x Yuna
Tidus [or OC] x Lulu

Bloodborne
Hunter x Hunter
Hunter x The Plain Doll
Hunter x Eileen
Various monsters x Female Hunter

Batman
Batman x OC
Batman x Batgirl
Batman x Huntress
Batman x Villainess
Joker x Harley Quinn
Joker x OC
OC x Any

Legend of Zelda
Link x Zelda
Link x Midna
Wolf Link x Any female or OC

Mass Effect
Male OC / Female OC

Metal Gear Solid
Naked Snake x EVA
Solid Snake x Naomi

BioShock
Male OC x Female OC: Set before the first game. Fits with almost any genre.
Splicer x Big Sister
Delta x OC
Delta x Splicer
Booker x Elizabeth
Booker x OC
Booker x Big Sister

Other Pairings
Doctor x Patient
Killer x Victim OR Cop
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Master x Slave
Slave x Mistress
Barbarian x Dwarf/Goblin
Skinny/Slender Human or Elf x Amazon/Orc

Fantasy MMO (More details below)
Lycan x Human (Plot Below)
Prince x Sorceress (Plot Below)
Best Man x Soon-to-be Bride or New Bride
Vampiric Brother x Sister
Honorable Knight x Evil Queen (Plot Below) CRAVING!!!
Thief x Princess/Queen (Plot Below)
Thief/Assassin x Victim (Plot Below)
Demon x Angel Slave
Human x Demoness
Young Owner x Neko/Inu with first heat (plot below)
Elven Queen x Traitor TAKEN
Master x Pet
Dragon x Victim (or Dragon Rider!)

Fandom Pairings
Joker x Victim/Harley Quinn (Plot Below)
Hermione Granger x OC Student (Plot Below)

Like I said, not a lot, but it will grow over time. Thank you for reading, and I hope to get something going!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom