Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Teenage Taboo NSFW

Hey guys and girls, hope you all are doing good! Allison here, but you can call me Allie or any sweet little pet name you want like baby, sweetie or honey. Long time roleplayer here,, like twenty years now! Been doing it since I was a little girl lying and saying I was eighteen. About twenty years of total experience, since I'm in my mid thirties now. I love writing, that's what really gets me going and reliving my glory days through roleplay ls. That was a little Springsteen easter egg, hope you caught it. But anyways, I enjoy playing teenage characters myself, just something about that age makes me feel alive, or I'm just having a mid-life crisis and chasing my younger years. Anyways, I'll link my f-list at the bottom, and you can also find my photo face claims there. Sorry, I don't take suggestions. Anyways, here are my ideas...

The Teacher's Pet
She was a beautiful student with a bright future ahead of her, but she struggled in his class. Not wanting to see her fail, the friendly teacher offers to tutor her, but he cannot deny how sweet and charming she can be. During one tutoring session, the two kiss and he is surprised to find he wants more rather than feeling regret. He decides to invite her to his house for a private tutoring session, but secretly plans on the two sharing a romantic night that will make her his.

A Good Coach
She was an all-state talent last season until she hurt her knee and has been struggling to recover. He was a young new coach who still believed in her, so he pushed her to keep working whenever she wanted to quit. There was genuine affection between the two of them, and as much as they tried to deny it, sexual tension. When she does finally make her return to the floor, she has the game of her life. Afterwards, she waits for him in the locker room after everyone else has left and the two talk until the inevitable happens.

The Hometown Hero
On a night when their high school retires the jersey of a past all-state football player, a cheerleader finds him standing in the middle of the football field after the game reminiscing about his glory days. Approaching him, the two start to just simply pass a football as he tells her stories of how good he was. Before they know it, it's well after midnight but neither are ready to go home. She is his shot at reliving his glory days one last time, and he wants to feel that thrill once again.

The Babysitter
He was a single dad who was way in over his head after his wife left him to raise their twin sons on his own. She was a high school girl just looking for a job so she could pay for a car. In the end, she is a breath of fresh air that makes him start to enjoy life again while she starts to fall in love with the idea of being the one, he comes home to every night. When he comes home one night and she is asleep on the couch, he can no longer deny how badly he wants her to stay.

The Helpless Tenant
Her father was nothing more than a drunk who could not keep a job and she was doing everything she could to finish school and run off to college. When she comes home to an eviction notice, the landlord catches her having an emotional breakdown in the hall. He invites her into his apartment and the two talk and realize they have something to offer each other. She will come over and keep the lonely man company a couple nights a week, watching movies or playing cards, and he will let her keep her apartment until she graduates. However, what was meant to be innocent starts to become something more.

The Love Triangle
She was dating a jock that was more in love with himself than he was with her. She was so tired of how he treated her and his narcissistic tendencies. Every time she tried to break up with him, he would sweet talk his way back into her life. His best friend hated how he treated her and secretly, he wanted her and would always listen when she needed someone to talk to. After one of their many break ups, the two sneak out to talk but this time they cannot deny what they have grown to feel for each other although there will be hell to pay with her on again, off again boyfriend.

The Mayor's Daughter
Everyone in town knew the mayor's daughter was a sweet girl that loved to party, and most of the city's cops just ignored her mistakes. After a new cop in town pulled her, she was instantly attracted to him and always flirted with him. He could not keep his eyes off her either and he knew she loved to tease him. One night, she asks him where he was patrolling just so she could speed and make him pull her over. No matter how hard he tries, or how much she might resist, the littles games they play finally boil over into a night they will never forget.

Her Best Friend's Dad
The single father enjoyed the bachelor's life, not concerning himself with anything other than his daughter. He was a successful man who had all he ever wanted, but he was lonely. She was her daughter's best friend and had known him for many years. When she spends the night, the two realize neither can sleep and start to talk. When an innocent conversation leads to the two of them slowly dancing under the stars, they will cross a point of no return.

The Unwanted Stepbrother
Their parents had married, and they had become best friends, though both secretly wished they could have gotten together instead of their parents. He went off to college and the feelings faded a bit until he comes home unexpectedly. She has a flat tire and tries to call her dad, but instead her stepbrother answers the call and comes to her help. They return home and realize their parents would be gone weekend, which gives them the opportunity to catch up.

I am looking to play 18 year old characters, but am willing to adjust age range for my partner. Looking for romantic scenes where the two partners are naturally drawn together. Can be some light bondage, romantic roughness, teasing, kissing, etc... I am not looking for dub-con, non-con or any degrading name calling.

If any of these interests you, please message me with an idea. Also, here is my F-list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom