Fx Male Holy Batman! (In search of a Batman)

Wei_Tian

Planetoid
Hello Everyone!
While I'm still fussing over my rough draft for my full request thread, I thought that I'd post one specifically for my main craving.

I've been craving a serious roleplay involving a new personal assistant to Batman while he is his day-to-day self (i.e. she is the new p.a. to Bruce Wayne). The new p.a. is a former junior world champion in MMA, but does not go pro. A few years after she vanishes from MMA, she is hired on as the p.a. and moves to Gotham. I was thinking that she starts her time in Gotham by being a small time vigilante and somehow comes across Batman on his hunt for a criminal. He figures out who she is and eventually proposes the idea that she become his new Robin.

As for logistics:
- I'm open to roleplays taking place on threads or over PM/Conversations.
- I will not take this off site and I don't have anything set up with Discord.
- I will try to provide 2+ paragraphs per post.
- I type in third person past tense
- I do not care for extreme gore, vore, scat or watersports.
*** UPDATE: I AM FINDING THAT I AM ALSO NOT INTO EXTREME DOMINATION/BDSM SETTINGS.
- Right now, I don't really have a list of kinks. Basically, I'm fine with everything except for the 5 things directly above. Please do not ask for any of these. And as a reminder, as I continue role-playing, I will continue to come across things that I do not like. I will always come back and update my list of things I cannot tolerate.
- I am not looking for instant smut. Due to the relation of the two characters, it is highly unlikely that smut would start right away.
- You have your choice of which Batman you want to play. It does not have to be Bruce Wayne. Heck, it could be a new OC character for all I care. :)

Please send me any requests through the PM system so that conversations do not cross over.

Thank You!
Wei

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom