Fx Male Murder, She Wrote

AvedaN

indecent inamorata
Hello, D A R L I N G

Let's cut to the chase, yea?

I am not a novice writer but I would not be so pompous to think I am better than most. I find my place as someone who can write a passionate 500 to 2,000 word response, key word being passionate.

I do not adhere to reply length minimums. I find requiring a certain amount of effort from my partners is unfair and applies more pressure than fun to the story. While I am usually consistent at 4 paragraphs and up, I only ask that my partners be focused on quality and that they be passionate about the story they build with me. A modicum of effort goes a long way with me.

As for themes, I am a bit of an adventurous type. I will write almost anything as long as it has some depth. I tend to favor the more..sinister side of things. I don't write for the lighthearted. I appreciate some violence, horror, action, and the like. My only hard no is incest.

I will not be playing as a damsel in distress. I create strong female leads with the capacity to save themselves. They are autonomous and they willfully choose their company. I will not entertain stories where the woman relies on the man, unable to tie her shoes without his tender love and care.

This does not mean your character should be weak. I am not fond of playing opposite a strictly submissive male role either. Your character should come equipt with his own spine.

I am after a story of two characters who are fully autonomous and capable of having dynamic relationships. Static dominant/submissive pairs kill my soul. Sound good?

Flirting, romance, teasing, and foreplay are welcome in any amount. A slow build up is highly encouraged. The only thing I am shooting down is the thought that our characters should fuck every other post. A healthy balance is more appealing and conducive to long-term story writing with me.

P A I R I N G S
(Partner × My role)

Drug Runner × Hitchhiker

Last edited:
I'll have time for one more partner starting this Thursday!

Interested mainly in writing the Drug Runner × Hitchhiker idea of mine. If you're curious, message me.

Are you a bit perverse, perhaps even sadistic? I'd love to write with you.

Finally reviving this. Only going to take on well-written partners for long term stories. I am not able to guarantee a reply every day, but I usually manage every other day just fine. I am looking for laid back partners that can appreciate the fact I am a medical student. I write when I can manage the time.

Back
Top Bottom