Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Thanks for stopping in. 😜

First and foremost I want to make it known that I am very adaptable. (Perhaps that's why I'm such an apex predator when need I be.) So there's really very little I couldn't find myself thriving in. I think that out of my knowledge of kinkiness of all kinds, extreme unconsensual incest and most bathroom play put me off. That's pretty much entirely it. That's not to say I don't have preferences but I'm looking to explore that further right now.

What am I looking for right now?

I’m no stranger to RPing, although I did have my own distinctive style of both participating and setting up for others. But again, I'm adaptable. Right now I'd love a nice pair or group that has a good split of winding engaging story and places for me to unwind myself and play with some "prey", so to speak. (I'd say that I like sensual action to story 40/60. I want it to be a substantial part of the story but not THE STORY. 1x1 roleplays on the other hand can be a completely different story.)

So let me rise to be your ruler in whatever way you'd like, I'll treat you well (unless of course you don't want me to, I will easily roughly make you my slave if you so choose.)

Really just hit me with your ideas and we'll see if I'm compatible. I'm really a great contributor idea wise as well once I know the plan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
I’m excited to see who I might reel in. Working on creating dedicated thorough plots and scenarios if anyone might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom