Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Feminization, or How I Learned to Love Cocks

Hello everyone!

This is an RP idea I've been tooling around for a while and would love to see if anyone is interested.

My character is a trap, a male born with extremely feminine features. However they've never been to happy with that as they firmly believe they are a straight. What I would like to explore is an RP where someone teaches my character how to use their body for what it's meant for.

How this is achieved can happen any number of ways. From blackmail, to hypnosis, or maybe you just fuck them until they start liking it! The world is your oyster!

Kinks:
  1. Corruption
  2. Rape
  3. Non-con\Dub-con
  4. Light BDSM
  5. Excessive Cum
  6. Mind Control / Hypnosis
  7. Large Cocks (10+ inches)
  8. Feminization
  9. Frottage
  10. Prostate Play
Turn Offs:
Excessive Pain, Gore, Toilet Stuff, Body Modification

Here are some random starters I have off the top of my head.

This would involve some authority figure at a school feminizing my character who is a student there. This can be achieved through holding their grades hostage if they don't cooperate, or even straight up kidnapping them if you'd like. Open to different ideas!

You play as my brother or Futa Sister who just cant help but want to put their cock in my character. You decide you're going to take the initiative and teach me how to really love my family.

My character is a con artist who tricks people online with his feminine body getting desperate men to keep sending him money hoping that one day I'll let them fuck me. Your character catches on to my charade and decides to get revenge by treating me like a real woman.

Back
Top Bottom