Fx Any A Thread of Corruption

Hello everyone!

My big fetish right now is corruption through sex. I'll list a few starters but the general idea will be my character losing control of herself to varying degrees. I'm open to all genders, shapes, and sizes so feel free to reach out whoever you are! Obviously any RP we choose to go for will involve you being the Dom so please keep that in mind as I strongly prefer staying sub through out the entire RP.

My replies are usually about 2 to 3 paragraphs but I definitely try to match my partners pace and word count. I also typically use face claims, and/or art for my character appearances. If you're interested shoot me a PM!

Kinks:
  1. Corruption (duh)
  2. Rape
  3. Non-con
  4. Light BDSM
  5. Excessive Cum
  6. Mind Control / Hypnosis
  7. Large Cocks (10+ inches)
Turn Offs:
Excessive Pain, Gore, Toilet Stuff, Body Modification

And finally here are some starters I usually start with but please feel free to throw your own ideas at me as well!

This role would involve you playing the father or mother of your teenage child's girlfriend (15 or older obviously). After seeing me quite a few times you've decided you want me all for yourself. This RP is open to a bunch of variations so feel free to shoot some ideas at me for this one. Futa Mothers are also an option too!

This would involve my character seeing a therapist played by you. If im playing against a Male Therapist I generally like to play my character as a lesbian who is secretly converted over sessions to lust after the therapist. Likewise if playing against a Female Therapist, I play my character as a straight woman. This would involve hypnosis or some sort of mind alteration possibly through drug use. Get creative with it!

This is a pretty straight forward starter in that I would simply play a cheer leader and we can take it from there. You can be the coach, a fellow cheer leader, a student, member of the schools sports team, or even just a regular joe off the street who decides to kidnap me. This is one is mostly a blank slate except for the whole Cheerleader aspect of my character. Let's get wild with it.

Back
Top Bottom