Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY - Fallen Witch (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
The World of Remnant was finally at peace now that Salem had been defeated. Though, she couldn't be killed, they had found a way to strip her of her magic and power, making her vulnerable. It was thanks to the efforts of both team RWBY and team JNPR that the witch was finally stopped. For her punishment Salem was exiled from Remnant, taken to another world entirely, made by the God of Darkness. She was imprisoned in a tower with a single room. Esa, daughter of the God of Darkness was tasked with dishing out Salem's punishment. Her father told her to do whatever she wanted with her, as long as she was making the witch suffer. Oh, Esa had plenty of ways to torment the pale woman. She kept her in her little dungeon, naked a chained to a wall. The Daughter of Darkness entered the room, doing her usual check up on Salem. "I hope you're enjoying your stay. You're going to be here for quite a while. Well.....for all eternity actually." Esa said, giggling a bit.

Salem let out a grunt of dismay, her arms pulling against the chains that held her back against her will. Red eyes scanning the room for the tiniest crack in defense, the witch ignored the god of darkness little, banter... It didn't impress her at all. The white haired woman scowled as she failed to see any cracks in defense, yet. She turned her head over to Esa, brow furrowing along with a prominent frown. Why had the god of darkness, have to have such and ignorant child? Why! Frustration began to fill Salem, as her normally cool demeanor began to shatter.

"What's the matter? Don't have nothing to say?" Esa asked, a smug grin on her face. "I must say I do love the new addition I added to your body. Makes you look more of a freak than you already are." She told Salem. The witch now had a cock along with a pair of balls. "It's been a while since we played Salem. I think now is a good time." With the snap of her fingers Esa summoned the shadow like floating hands. They began to caress and tease the witch's body, fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples. Salem's cock was slowly jerked off, her balls gently caressed and squeezed. "Feels good doesn't it? I wonder if I should let you cum or not." Esa chuckled.

The witch gave no answer, nor did she moan. Blood pooled inside of her mouth as she harshly bit her lip, she would not give into this damn creatures antics! Though she couldn't deny that she liked having that fat thing between her legs -Once she got out of here, she'd use to have kids, maybe even impregnate herself.- The witches eye twitched as she was continually swallowing her blood. She looked down at her breasts and frowned internally, they were getting bigger every day she spent here, so was her hips and rear. She really needed to get out of this place before she ended up as a sex doll. Her once modest C-cups capped with delicate nipples were now at least F-cups capped with slightly longer but still delicate nipples, and they were even more sensitive than before. Gods! She hated the feeling the groping gave!

"Trying to resist as usual huh?" Esa asked, grinning devilishly. "We all know how this will end." She chuckled, walking over to Salem and kissing her on the lips, forcing her tongue into her mouth, licking some blood off her lip. With the snap of her fingers, the witch's position changed. She was now suspended in the air, spread eagle, her wrist and ankles still chained. Esa took out a small vial of what looked like oil and started to pour it on Salem's cock, giving the hands an easier time to stroke her. Meanwhile, she summoned a black thick tentacle from under her. The hands spread the pale woman's ass cheeks, the tentacle slowly probing her anus and teasing her prostate. While that was happening, the hands on her breasts began to tug and twist her nipples, Esa wrapped her hand around the cock head, twisting it like a door knob, laughing as she did it. "So many people were under your control Salem. Now you're under mine. How does it feel? To know you've been reduced to nothing but a sex toy?" The daughter of Darkness asked.

The witch did not answer, she did not moan or cry, or even let out a peep. She had felt far worse in her long, long, long life. She twitched her eyes as she tried to shoot a glare directly at the monster of a woman. She wanted to moan out, she wanted to enjoy any and all pleasure that came her way... But she couldn't! She couldn't let that happen, she couldn't become this foul beasts whore. Even as she was spread eagle and that piece of meat was thoroughly messed with, she did not relent in trying to squirm and break the bindings on her hands.

Esa continued to twist Salem's cock head like a door knob, looking her right in the eyes. She loved playing this game and wondered how long the fallen witch would act like this. "Hmm.....well, if you're not going to moan for me, I know you'll laugh for me." She grinned a little. The hands that were caressing her body began to tickle her. More hands were summoned, making sure the tickle and torment every inch of Salem's body. Her armpits, stomach, breasts, nipples, legs, and feet were all tormented by the summoned hands. As for her cock and balls Esa decided to tickled it with a couple of feathers. One feather tickled under her balls, the other making circles around the tip and the underside of her cock. "Come on Salem, At least smile. We both know this isn't going to stop anytime soon, and we both know you can't handle the tickling too long." The daughter of darkness giggled.

Salem lios twitched and she cringed, everytime this would almost get her, everytime she was getting closer and closer to laughing. But it seemed like she would not laugh, though that wall that kept her from laughing was slowly crumbling, breaking and falling apart. Salem toes curled as she bit her lip, the pressure and tickling building up was something she hated! She needed release! She needed to let go. Her red eyes glanced down to the girl and she scowled with venom.

Esa only grinned more. She could tell Salem was about to break and only intensifiyed the tickling, now only focusing on her balls while more hands tickled the rest of her body. "Come on witch, crack a smile. You know you want to." She told her. The worse part was that Esa wasn't going to give the pale woman any release. Nope, not until she begged for it. She knew how to make Salem break and though it took a while she was good at playing the waiting game. Esa stopped tickling her balls and moved to the soles of her feet, her nails dancing up and down them, digging in between her toes as she spread them open.

Salem twitched and slammed her arms forward making the chains clink and clack. Blood slowly built up in her mouth as she bit deeper and deeper. "F-ffuck! No! I'm not smiling for you!" She managed to say through gritting teeth, her red eyes piercing down and gazing into the very being of Esa. "I will never submit to fallible gods!" She cried out, seeing that her feet were being messed with the witch began to try and kick her legs. This was mostly done in the vain hopes of getting her away from them.

Esa let out a small chuckle. "Oh, that's what you always say, but we both know how this is going to end." She replied with, summoning a few more dark tentacles, two to hold Salem's legs in place. The third one had the mouth at the end, small little feelers inside. It latched onto the witch's cock and began to slide up and down, sucking it off while tickling it at the same time. A couple cock rings were placed on the base of her shaft and her balls, preventing her from blowing her load. The hands as well as Esa's tickling continued, getting more ruthless. "You know this isn't going to stop, and I'm a patient person." She chuckled.

Salem screamed internally, her vision going red as she shook and tried to break free of her bonds that kept her to her fate, she glared down at the woman as her own cock began to throb painfully. (Sorry not sure how to go from here)

Back
Top Bottom