Brainstorming here and there ~~

Lell4

Moon
Hello, members of this community!

Call me Lella, I'm a 21y female looking for RP partners. I do not mind about your gender or sexual orientation, only about your character's, our plotting and mutual respect. Please, read the whole post to understand what I'm looking for, my dos and donts, and, respecting that, contact me with whatever you wish!

As a partner:
  • Please, respect my triggers and tell me yours
  • don't god mod or play mary sues. if a small god mod is needed we will talk it through
  • I do play smut, but 70% is about development. I enjoy developing and nothing appeals to me more than story development + smut, it's the kinkiest!
  • Also, I like to have something substancial to work with, so, please, lets keep it at least 2 or 3+
  • I don't do one-line, quick stuff
  • I expect you to follow formal English while role-playing with me, no abbreviations, trying to avoid misspelling because I'm not a english native speaker and it would make it hard for me to understand! I hope you are going to tell me whenever I write something that you dont understand.
  • I always write in 3rd person. I honestly like it more when my partners do too, but feel free to choose.
  • OOC talk is GREAT, and necessary for the rp to work. You are my partner, my friend. And the rping always start with ooc talk.
  • I use PM.
  • I play both female and male roles, dominant or submissive, but not really extreme. When I feel conected to the character, I can do anything.
Triggers:
  • Bestiality with horses, cats, spiders, huge monsters. the only one that I accept is with werewolf form, and yes I know that's kinda controversial, but its rare to happen anyway
  • Incest
  • Too much blood during sex scenes
  • Cancer disease
  • Tentaculous and spiders in general
Kinks:
  • gag, humiliation, Stockholm, light bondage, drugs, exhibitionism, against the wall, in public, spanking, blackmail, scent marking w werewolves.
some stuff for you to brainstorm:
Werewolves, mate I'm also a sterek shipper if you want to know
werewolf queen/ human servant (f/m)
werewolf king/ human servent (m/m)
werewolf/werewolf hunter
human hybrids (angels, witches, wizards, others)
Monster mimicry
Princess x Prisoner
alpha/omega dynamics (in which omegas can be male or female, but either way are seen as carriers, so there can be mpreg here)
Cheating GF or Wife
Vampire/ victim
draco/hermione
harry/draco
zelda/urbosa
genderswap
celeb/fan
royal/thief
Bad boys tamed by good boys/girls

brainstorming scenarios: ( if you get interested in one of these, please, PM me talking about any other ideas you had about the plot, or about what you thought about the character you want to play. their personality, their appearance, their dreams, and wishes, idk)

WEREWOLF

plot 1 (taken)
She was all alone. Maybe in the streets, maybe in her house. But either way, a wild stranger showed up and, against her will, raped her. He gets back the day after to rape her again and make sure she is impregnated with his pups. Then, he takes her away from the life she knows and into the woods where he lives. he is a werewolf and sees her as his mate. [could be f/m or m/m]

plot 2
He is a werewolf living in a village hidden in the woods with a large pack. The neighborhood kingdom is trying to kill them, though, and he has the idea of kidnapping their princess and blackmail them to stop killing his kind! he could: 1. be successful and bring the princess to a life different from what she knows. or 2. fail and be locked in a cage, where they try to get information from him. the princess would eventually appear to him. [could be f/m or m/f]

plot 3
Omegas are rare werewolves known by their fertile status and supposed-to-be-submissive behavior, it's a huge advantage for a pack to have one. Also, there's no better match do the pack's Alpha then an Omega, because omegas have the best biology to carry alpha's offspring.
The thing is: the Alpha of the city finally found an omega lost in the woods, and of course he took them home, not caring about their will. How ist going to turn out?

[will be adding more soon]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom