Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Things I Do For Love

Decepticonsneedlovetoo

Space Pirate
It's been awhile since I've really roleplayed, so I thought I'd get back in the game by posting here. As far as personal information goes, I'm male, and about twenty-five years old. I'm not the fastest poster in the world, depending on my mood and if I'm busy but most of the time I can post at least once a day, maybe every two. I also get into moods if I'm particularly invested where I can go back-and-forth for hours, but I can't always promise that level of commitment.

I usually did PMs, and I'm not fond of threads although I could be convinced. While I don't mind using Discord or Skype for PMs to work out plot stuff, I don't typically use it for the actual roleplay. I typically like to be friends with the people I play with as it motivates me to invest more into the plot if I know the person I'm writing for, but I also don't mind keeping a relationship based solely on plot details. The important thing to me, though, is that there does need to be a certain level of discussion going on if only solely for the plot and that can be over an OOC PM or a chat site.

In the interest of getting the boring stuff out of the way, I'll discuss my dislikes: I'm not fond of toiletplay, gore (Outside of plot combat and things), pregnancy, and I'm really only ok with rape as a plot device, don't really like feet and I don't really do male/male or female/female.

Now, onto the things I do like: Cum (In general, facials, swallowing, bukkake), public, oral, I like asserting women, even if they're subs at heart and while I don't mind more subdued characters try to give them a little pizzaz of some kind. I also enjoy a whole slew of things you can ask me about in PM. Mostly normal stuff, but I do have certain other kinks.

Now here's the meat of things: My pairings, plots, and so on.

General
Incest pairings, namely mother/son and Sister/brother
I'm not typically into furries, but I can be convinced
Monster Girls<3 If you play a monster girl I'll owe you one.
Master/Slave

Sci-Fi
Alien/scientist, explorer, confused passerby
Alien/different species of alien
Robot, cyborg, android/humans of varying circumstances
Bounty Hunter/Target
Galactic Police/Criminal
Commando Squad

Fantasy
Fairy or other Fae/human or elf
Fae/Fae
Sailor/mermaid or Siren
Vampire/Mortal
Werewolf/Human
Knight/Princess
Knight/Criminal or Assassin

These are really just a handful of things I'm interested in any many could even be combined or altered. In my next post I'll go over some plots I have floating around up there in the noggin and we'll see if I get any hits!
[automerge]1543986795[/automerge]
PLOTS

All of these plots are malleable, and I'd love to discuss them in detail so we can really make it a creation of both our minds. Don't be afraid to suggest ways to improve or ways to alter that would make it more enjoyable for us.

Alien x Diplomat

Humanity's excursion into space hasn't been as quiet as they might have liked. After terraforming several planets and at last getting a foothold into their new galactic empire, they are suddenly beset by strange frequencies and messages, psychic or electronic in nature. Unable to decipher these noises they wrote them off as disturbances in machinery: Until the source of them showed up on their front door. War is incited, over what the humans can't possibly understand. That is, until they learn that the alien's way of speech is only understandable by humans with certain abilities. Now the human, trained and ready to face the fearsome beast, will be the first to make contact with them, and to see how this desperate war for survival and dominance can come to a peaceful resolution.

Alien x Astronaut

After long centuries of searching, humanity has at last found signs of a habitable planet. With resources dwindling, and their efforts in terraforming receiving setback after setback, they send a crew into an experiential ship called a "Ghost", capable of rendering itself intangible in order to travel at great speeds. These scouts are meant to settle upon this new planet, using the equipment provided to establish a "Home base" for humanity. However, something goes wrong. Either the ship's experimental technology was fatal to nearly every scout, or a malfunction causes it to crash, the scout now finds themselves alone. Well, not entirely alone.

Alien x Scientist

The tables have turned. There is no human, lost to the voids of space, but an alien being whom has crashed upon the planet Earth. Stranded and wounded, it finds hostile humans, dangerous technology, and a planet full of strange beings it cannot communicate with. Perhaps it is captured, and from its cell the only contact it can hope to glean from its solitary existence is the scientist who studies it. Or, perhaps it isn't captured. Perhaps someone sees this ship crash and rescues it themselves, keeping it safe away from the prying eyes of others, and the watchful search of agents who no doubt seek to do it harm.

Dystopian

There are a number of theories why things turned out this way. Maybe it was the Shells, robots who have gained sparks of sentience. Some human in appearance, so much so you couldn't tell one from your neighbor. Others less so, drones or weapons of death and destruction. Maybe it was the Corps. Growing so massive and bloated anyone who was anyone had to work at one just to make ends meet. Cogs in machines that belched smoke at one another in an attempt to make eke out improvements in a world running dry on places to advance to. Using the populace as ginae pigs, walling off unruly districts, or simply sending out those machines that still obeyed to gun down anyone foolish enough to resist. Maybe it was the gene modification which gave you enhanced strength, intelligence, willpower and libido, only to realize that each of these took something in payment and made children freaks and mutants. However it happened, the world has gone to shit . Maybe you're just a piece of trash off the street, or a bartender. Maybe you find a robot, a cyborg, or just an unfortunate bastard like yourself and decide to do something about it.

Galactic Police x Criminal

Some days you catch the criminal: Other days they catch you. The agent could have stranded them on a planet, or chased them onto a derelict space station. Perhaps there are aliens or robots that harry them. Maybe one of them is one of these things. Either way this agent of the law finds the only way they can survive is to work with this scoundrel or wind up just another piece of debris lost in space.

Plots: The long Awaited Fantasy plots! Again, all of these ideas are up to interpretation and alteration.

Fae: The world of the fae is peculiar. A world without rhyme or reason to its color, shape, or even physics. Its snow might be warm, its trees stretch up into eternity, and no distance is further than a particularly powerful will can make it. Like the land itself, the denizens are beautiful and capricious, playful and bright, and incredibly deadly. Perhaps there is a randevu between two of these creatures, perhaps from different parts of their world, or even from enemy Courts. Or perhaps there is a human that stumbled upon this world, and needs to be taught its ways. An elf may have gone there intentionally, or been lured there by an outside force. Either way, a world of limitless possibilities and endless danger awaits.

Sailors/Pirates: Aboard the Lost Cause a crew of sailors seeks a better life for themselves among the open sea. Who could have anticipated the curse? After a vicious storm wracks the sea, nearly dashing them against the waves, all goes quiet. Unnervingly so. The sea has become as placid as a pond, the water as still and smooth as glass. A dense fog hangs over them, and no wind stirs their sails...and yet the Cause still moves, bound for a destination the terrified passengers could never anticipate.

Vampire/Mortal: This one is fairly flexible, as it can be any time period one might look for. The general idea, is that a rather stand-offish vampire Lord wants nothing to do with world of humans, and would rather be left in peace. Only, a human wants something from him. Perhaps they wish to learn his potent, ancient magics? Or they wish to take the curse upon themselves? Maybe another powerful vampire lord has betrayed or harmed them in some way, and decides rather than foolishly fight them alone, that they need a powerful ally or patron? Or maybe they merely wish to vanquish the vampiric being and free everyone from the reign of terror. Any way you slice it, the only part of the formula that's static is that there's at least one vampire.

Feel free of course to ask about plots to any of my suggestions, and if you have a pairing or idea that I didn't write here please let me know, I love trying to develop unique plots and characters and will always work with you to make something we can both enjoy. Also feel free to ask me as many questions as you'd like, whether about my plots or even about me. I'm an open book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom