Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Persona 5 Based Futa on Female request!

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding requests that would take my idea so hopefully I can throw this out to see who bites!

I really want to be a futa character that plays against a female. On top of it being set in Persona 5, namely the Palaces or Momentos, I am really craving a dub-con style scene where either one of the canon girls or an OC that is a lone phantom thief come into a palace, fighting through it until they are ambushed by the well endowed and powerful futanari Shadow ruling the palace. They lose the fight and subsequently get fucked silly by the victorious shadow, they come back to the real world limping and defeated to prepare to try again. The main kink in this roleplay is YC trying over and over again to best the dungeon and failing, either being ambushed and used by the enemies or ambushed by MC and losing and getting used. Slowly over the course of the rp YC starts to find herself excited to go in and be caught, loving the lewd sexual acts.

I am more than happy to add in various kinks and such since the world of Palaces could be arranged or styled to perfectly meet my partners lewd cravings as well as my own. I don't have an f-list since normally as long as my craving is met I am more than happy to apply other various taboo stuff along with it. Feel free to shoot me a pm, I have yet to decide on a face claim for the character and have been debating playing a futa version of Sae Nijima, though I am willing to accomodate my partner as long as they have some fun and creative ideas.

I normally type 1-3 paragraphs and expect the same from my partner. My preference for roleplay is through pm and unless I am doing another roleplay I tend to be lurking and reply within 10-15 minutes if I don't get writer's block. I don't expect that of my partner though I will be very upset if my partner takes an hour between posts without telling me they will be busy. I understand work schedules and have a sporadic one myself, but if I am open I plan to be very open and active, and I hope the same of my partner.

I hope you bring something fun to the table, my futa is just aching to take your heart, and much more~

Back
Top Bottom