Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped - Machiavelli & SketchyEquine

Nicholas Felton, or Professor Felton had taught mathematics at the university for years, easily one of the most respected professors in his department. Upper-level courses were all his forte, and he was known as a fair but firm professor. He cut no one any slack, but he'd give help to those who put in the effort. His office hours often had at least one student, but a particular student had been in almost every single time he'd opened his door to students to offer help. She was a pretty young thing, and for an unmarried man like Nick, having her around so often had been something of a temptation. Shay. Shayla. She'd stirred up a dark desire he couldn't repress. Originally it had just been flirting, but it had quickly been shut down. It was clear that she thought he was too old for her, that he wasn't exactly her type. But it hadn't been enough to discourage him. No, no. He just decided to have her all to himself, one way or another.

It was after that day that he'd begun to plan for this night. First, he pulled her file from the school. She lived off campus, by herself, in an older apartment building. Easy enough to break in and pick the lock, steal her away. And the older building meant no cameras to see him. He'd go late on a weeknight, so people wouldn't be coming home from weekend parties while he was carrying her off. Then, that planned, he began to plan even further.

He set aside a room in his house, one pretty central that didn't have any windows. He cleaned it totally, moving things out, making the walls bare. He left only a bed and light sheet, and the attached bathroom was reduced to toilet, shower (with shower curtain removed), and sink. The closet in the bedroom was filled with things he could use - knives, needles, aphrodisiacs, bondage equipment, vibrators, gags, blindfolds.... So many things to make his enjoyment of her body more enjoyable, and to punish her into compliance. She would be his obedient little toy, one way or another. There were almost as many instruments of pain as there were of pleasure.

He wanted to watch her squirm, and he didn't care why.

And so, the night had finally come. He entered the apartment building calmly, making his way to her door. Having practiced picking locks, it was simple to get her door open, then his strong arms and physical superiority were all he needed to pin her hands behind her back, tape her mouth shut, and bind her securely before throwing her over his shoulder. He took the service stairs down to the back loading dock, where he stashed her into his trunk, turning his car on and pulling off into the night.

One of the worst parts of college was taking required cores that weren’t exactly what you wanted to be studying. Not-so-luckily chemical engineering majors like Shayla Potter were required to take an obscene amount of math to graduate even though most of thee math she would need to do could be easily calculated using computer algorithms these days. It was frustrating to say the least, but Shayla was a top notch student and as much as she didnt want to have to take upper division math this semester, she was damned and determined to do well in it. As a result? She found herself in Dr. Felton’s office more than any of the other students.

It started out as a normal interaction between a professor and a student, but a few weeks into the semester Dr. Felton started to act… strange. The flirting started off slow, and she never gave him indication that she returned the favor. But as the days went on the professor seemed to get more and more adamant until she finally had to put a stop to it, even if it might negatively affect her grade. She had to put her safety first, and Dr. Felton was starting to put her at unease. So she stayed out of his office for several days. Little did she know that the time she spent away gave the professor more time to devise his plan.

It happened on a tuesday night. Shayla had been sitting on her couch working on an assignment, Ironically, for Dr. Felton’s class. It was late, but she was still laboring over the equations while chewing on the butt of her pen while staring at her laptop. How was this shit even possible? She was about to rage quit when she heard the iggling of her door handle and it caught her attention

Shayla’s apartment was small, and there was no where for her to hide, but he lived downtown around several bars. It was not unusual for a drunk to come around wiggling the wrong door knob assuming it was there apartment. But on a tuesday? That part was odd. Usually fate saved the drunkards for the weekends. It put Shayla on edge, but it meant little. The man burst through the door quickly and the student, petite at only 5’1” and 120 pounds, was hardly a match for the ravenous Dr. Felton. Before she knew it she was bound in the trunk of the man’s car.

Shayla kicked at the bumper and screamed through the tape over her mouth, desperate to be freed. Unfortunately for the young woman, Nicholas had taken all the proper precautions and the whole thing went over without a hitch. There was no escape for the student, but she didn’t go down without putting a few dents in Dr. Felton’s car.

Shayla had proven to be feisty, but ultimately, not a challenge. He'd driven carefully home, not wanting to get pulled over - he could hear her kicking and banging in the trunk of his car. He was now quite glad he'd reinforced the tail-lights. The drive home was noisy because of her, but not problematic.

He pulled into his house's garage and shut the garage door before opening the truck, tossing her easily over his shoulder and carrying her into the house. Carrying her down the hallway, he opened the door to her new home. Stark, empty walls, clearly reinforced with laminate over the drywall to keep her from striking through and making a bid for freedom through the walls. He kicked the door shut behind him, the latch locking audibly as he tossed her easily onto the bare mattress of the bed before turning away, pacing to the closet, which he opened with a key fished from his pocket.

He made no attempt to hide all the items in the closet - whips, chains, knives, a baseball bat, vibrators, ball gags, blindfolds. From the top shelf, he picked up a leather collar and two pairs of cuffs.

"Now, Shayla. You're mine now. Mine to do with as I please. If you have just been a good girl and given me what I wanted, this could have gone more nicely, but I see that you're going to have to be trained. Starting now. So. Are you going to put on the collar and the cuffs, or am I going to have to make you?" He said, his voice calm and level.

Shayla hated being manhandled. She was strong, independant, and smart. No man had ever been allowed to treat her poorly for heere standards were entirely too high. That is why she had turned down the old professor in the first place. He was out of line to flirt with here in the first place, so he obviously didn't have the kind of respect for women that Shayla normally demanded from her partners. It was for this reason that dating for the young woman had been scarce through both high school and now college up until her senior year. She had only had a handful of boyfriends, and none currently even though she did have her eyes wandering over one of her classmates as of late. It didn't really matter now... did it? She thrashed and tried to kick and hit him as he carried her over his shoulder, but his firm grip on her kept her from getting enough velocity to do him any real harm. A few uncomfortable bumps to his abdomen, yes, but nothing that was enough to really even slow him down. That in itself was very disappointing for sweet little Shayla.

She hit the bed hard when he dropped her, and the mattress squeaked under her weight as she let out a grunt. As soon as he let go of her she dragged herself back to her feet as she watched him. Shayla was in absolute fighting mode. She was not going to give into him like this, but a quick glance around the barren room was enough to inform the young student that he had taken just as much care in setting this up as he had into her kidnap and into reinforcing his car. It was as though the prick had done this before... had he?

She watched with wild eyes, her chest heaving with the adrenaline as air puffed in and out of her nostrils rapidly. Why the hell was he so worried about that damn closet? Shouldn't he be more worried about her? There had to have been a weak spot in her captor's armor. He couldn't possibly have done everything right. However, from this angle, things were looking challenging at best. He was just so much bigger than her and he had reinforced the room. She was going to have to get very creative if she had any hope of escape.

The second he opened the door she could see what was inside and her eyes widened in horror. He was one of those sex freaks. Perverted and sadistic. It was all directed at her. Shayla took a step back, stumbling and landing ass first on the bed before she quickly got to her feet again. He was either going to rape her... or kill her, and neither one were an option for Shayla. Yet he had the audacity to ask her if she would behave. Shayla glared at him in response, the tape on her lips still preventing her from speaking, then she took off running. Charging at Dr. Felton.

She stumbled around before him, as if trying to get her bearings, but finally the realization of what he was intending to do with her seemed to kick in. Denied of the "flight" option, she opted for fight, charging at him, her hands still bound. Even as she ran at him, he smirked, and before she could draw close he stepped forward backhanding her across the face, knocking her to one side.

"You are a feisty little girl, aren't you?" He taunted, grabbing her roughly by the hair, jerking her head back at the other hand slid the leather collar around her neck, tightening the buckle carefully. A small lock clicked, securing the thing around her neck, and he pinned her down with the weight of his body as he locked one of the chains to the back of the collar. It was a lengthy chain, carefully measured to allow her to comfortably sit in the bed and enter the bathroom, but not long enough to exit the room or reach the closet. He crossed the room, chain in hand, pulling her if he needed to, locking the other end to the carefully measured link on the wall.

Turning his attention away from her briefly, he chose a knife carefully from one shelf of the closet. Holding it calmly at his side, he turned back to her, and pointed to the floor in front of him. "Either come here and undress, or I'll pin you down and cut your clothes off. And I really don't mind cutting you in the process, darling. I'm sure red blood would look hot as hell on your pale skin."

She tried to scream, but it was really of no use. The tape over her mouth was smothering her sound and there was only one set of ears to hear her screams, and he very obviously felt no sympathy for the girl. Even as she thrashed and pushed against him, he managed to get that fucking collar around her neck. She cursed her luck as she was pulled across the room until he could hook the chain to the wall. She watched him do it, taking a close note of how the mechanism operated. She hoped to use that information later to free herself. After all, she hadn’t seen him put a lock on the chain.

She looked up at him, panting for hair as she stood near the wall where he had tethered her. There he went again: making demands and expecting her to oblige. The fucking asshole must have been far too accustomed to getting everything he asked for. Likely a spoiled brat through childhood and dating and fucking spineless women in adulthood. Shayla was far from spineless and she had every intention of continuing to fight with him tooth and nail until she freed herself from his clutches. Fighting did not involve getting on her knees like a slave and taking off her clothes on demand.

Hell no.

Instead, Shay backed up until her back was against the wall. There she started wiggling her wrists and hoping to loosen the bounds around her small hands. If she could have her hands free then she would be far more likely to win in a fight against Nicholas. Right now? She was practically shark bait and he was the great white. Nothing was in her favor, but she still had to fight. She still had to try. The moment she stopped fighting was the moment she deserved anything he was going to do to her. No. She’d kick him in the balls if he got close again.

She didn't stop fighting. Not even a little bit. Oh, she'd learn. She could fight all she wanted. He'd always win. He was surprised the groin shot hadn't come yet, quite honestly. Even if she tried it, an athletic cup protected him. He knew he had to be prepared.

He'd do awful things to her if it meant she'd learn to behave.

"Very well. Just remember, you chose this." He warned, and he approached her with the wary care of a predator, knife in hand. "Now, if you struggle, the more likely I am to cut you. I can't imagine you want to be hurt... Unless you're secretly a little pain slut. Hm? Maybe you don't even know. We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure." He taunted. Then an idea seemed to occur to him, and he flipped the knife closed, tossing it back into the closet out of her reach. Seizing the cuffs again, he lunged at her, a motion meant to knock her down as he wrestled to pin her once more.

His hands grasped at her bound wrists and began to force them into the cuffs, making sure they were secured tightly as she thrashed. He could feel her leaving bruises on his body, but ultimately she was small and weak, and the locks on the cuffs clicked shut as well. Pushing her away from him, he returned to the closet, grabbing a piece of rope and feeding it through a loop in the ceiling before tying it off and returning to her. Grabbing her once more by the hair, he roughly unlocked the chain from her neck and dragged her to the center of the room. The rope hung just high enough that when he began to tie her cuffs to it, she was forced to her toes.

"Now, my little slut, to the real fun." He said, and roughly ripped the tape from her mouth.

"To cut those clothes from you and make you scream."

He was too big. She couldn't overpower him and he knew it, and was taking full advantage of her weakness. Shayla was an athlete, played volleyball for the college, but even o there was a simple matter of muscle mass and she couldn't win that battle. Oh there were plenty of ways she could hurt him back. A hit to the right pressure point, her nails to his eyes, a kick to his groin, but it didn't matter. The ways he kept pinning her prevented her from being able to get at him. Her hands were bound and she could hardly see him being constantly pinned on her stomach. It made it that much harder to get a good hit in, so she just kept lashing out in every which direction- hitting him wherever she could.

Her breathing was rapid as she looked towards him while he rigged up a rope. She wasn't sure what he was going to use it for, but no matter what he did it wouldn't be a good situation for her. He could rig her up easily and beat her, cut her, even fuck her if he really wanted. There was no way she could break these cuffs of that rope. Or maybe she had just been too difficult to deal with. Maybe he would just hang her and dispose of the body for she was too much trouble for her worth. She quickly found out that he was going for the former as he dragged her forward by her hair and rigged her up so tightly she was barely on her tip toes. Motherfucker.

Then he removed the tape over her mouth and she gasped for air before looking at him with hate-filled eyes. "This is a pretty fucked up way to treat a student, Nicholas. You better be giving me an A after this." She half teased, but there was fire in her eyes. She had a disdain for the man that she couldn't even put into words at the moment. "So desperate for a piece of ass that you're going to fucking kidnap me? Pretty fucked up indeed." After that she reeled back her head then lurched it forward only as she spit on him- the saliva easily hitting it's target and landing on the professor's cheek, slowly trickling down as she smirked.

"Well I hope you don't have your hopes up too high, Mr. Felton. I'm not much of a screamer. Even for boys with a dick five times the size of your old man micro-cock." She taunted him.

The man chuckled darkly. "Mm, think I did all this just to get in you? To fuck your pretty ass or finally find out what you would like when you cum?" He taunted, and then she spat at him, the spit landing on his cheek. He didn't flinch, looking he in the eye for a moment. Then, without even a look of malice in his eye, he slapped her hard across the face befoe wiping his own. "Hm. Attacking my manhood? You have no idea what I have between my legs. It's kept plenty other female students happy before." He said with the flash of a deviant smile. "But see, most sane women won't let me indulge my more violent desires with them, so that means that I have to settle for a more unwilling victim. You."

"You might not scream for a cock, but you'll certainly scream for this." He said, holding up the knife once more.

He stepped back slightly, and then set to work, cutting at the fabric that hid her body from sight. At first the knife only grazed her skin, brushing her soft body with the threat of pain. Then, as he worked to get her nude, the knife would dig into her skin, leaving sharp small cuts around her hips as he cut away her pants. He continued until her body was bare before him. Then, he crossed the room to the closet, setting the knife down on the shelf before turning back, looking over her body slowly.

"Now. We can do this a few different ways. One, you obey. You do what I tell you, I'll let you down, and I'll do what I want to you. But because you've been nice and obedient, I'll get you some things for your room. Maybe a blanket for your bed, a comfortable mattress. And you can earn more by being a good little toy. Or you can choose between the last two options: Pleasure or Pain. I think those choices are obvious. Either way, you'll stay right where you are and I'll start with my hands, then work to the more fun objects."

"So choose."

She winced when he slapped her, the pain searing through her cheek like a slow burning flame as she stayed tied, barely able to keep herself from losing her balance and putting excess strain on her bound hands as she reeled back from the force of his hand. "You know what? Fuck you!" She yelled in retaliation before he began to brag of all the other students he had already slept with. Shayla could recall some of her classmates going on about all the things they would let Dr. Felton do to them during his private office hours, and it made her wonder if he had taken any of them up on that offer. After all... it was a risk. He could lose his job for screwing his students, and he could lose his freedom for kidnapping them. On second thought... he probably didn't mind the risk.

"All that student pussy and you still couldn't get mine off of you mind?" She asked, quirking a brow bravely. "In case you were wondering, it makes you pretty pathetic to be that hung up on a girl who rejects you. Are you always an obsessive creep? How many other girls have you brought to this creepy sex dungeon?" She drilled him, shifting her weight uncomfortably. She had only been standing there for a few minutes, but the balls of her feet and her toes were already killing her and starting to go numb. But the pain in her feet was suddenly ignored when he started grazing the knife over her skin.

Shayla took a sharp breath as he started to cut her clothes off. Her muscles flexed and contracted in an attempt to put as much distance between that blade and her skin as possible, but it mattered not. He still touched her with it time and time again with the threat of drawing blood from her porcelain skin, but he didn't. He spared her each and every time, and she thought she was home free. Maybe he was just a man of empty threats, and he would do nothing more extreme than slapping her and fucking her. She could handle that. She could fight back with that. But she was wrong: he sliced into her hips as he removed her jeans, leaving drips of blood to trickle over her naked thighs as she stood there entirely exposed, breathing hard.

"You bastard..." She whispered, looking up at him as he stood near the closet which was filled to the brim with all sorts of items he intended to use on her. "Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?" She asked angrily. "I know better than to think you would ever fulfill those kinds of promises. You're going to fuck me, hurt me, then leave me to rot in this empty ass cage like some sort of neglected hamster. Pleasure and reward isn't an option, and I'm not stupid enough to believe that. Fuck you, Felton." She screamed at him, squirming in her binds.

He made a soft tutting sound, shaking his head. "See, that's the problem with you Shayla. You think you're so special, that I went after you because I wanted what I couldn't have. The truth is, I chose a sexy girl I knew I could get my hands on. It happened to be you. As for how many other girls, I'll just let you wonder." He said simply.

Her whispered curse at him as blood ran down her beautiful skin made him chuckle, and he stooped for a moment, his tongue pressing to her soft flesh as he licked up a droplet of her crimson blood. Her rage burned up again, like a fire that had new fuel added to it, and she snapped at him, then screamed, struggling against the ropes. He took a step back, watching her breasts bounce and her body writhe as she squirmed. Again he made a soft sound of disapproval. "Not going to be obedient then. For all you know I could be telling the truth. But if you prefer to struggle and sleep without a blanket, so be it." He said simply, crossing over to her.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he jerked her head back, the other roughly pinching at one of her nipples, rolling it between his fingers. "So. Are you going to choose pleasure or pain? Or, better yet, don't choose. I'll just do whatever the fuck I want to you." He said with a sadistic laugh. "But if you choose, then you get to know what's coming..."

Back
Top Bottom