Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Domme needed for dark and twisted Critical Role plot

thelittleslave

Planetoid
I honestly have no idea if anyone else on here is familiar with Critical Role, so this may be a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd give it a go, and see if anyone bit! To be clear, prior knowledge of the show is not absolutely required, but I would ask you to at least do a little research if you wanted to do this plot with me. For those who do watch, or plan to, please be aware that below this paragraph, spoilers abound for season one, episode 24 and onwards. For anyone curious, Critical Role is a wonderful twitch show in which several voice actors play D&D in a homebrew campaign.

Now, to the plot! So I don't typically like to play as canon characters in fandoms, but I've got a hankering for this very specific plot, so *shrugs*. Please be warned, this is a very dark plot that involves rape and abuse and nothing pleasant.

Basically, I would like to play as Cassandra de Rolo (who is an NPC in the campaign), and I am looking for a partner who would be interested in playing as another NPC, Delilah Briarwood. My partner could also, if they so desire, play as/control a few other characters that would be involved in the story, but this is not a necessity for me. For those unfamiliar with the story, I will summarize briefly:

Cassandra is the youngest sibling of a large noble family ruling over a rather isolated patch of land. At some point in her teens, an entourage of family friends came to visit, led by husband and wife Sylas and Delilah Briarwood. Long story short, the Briarwoods and their allies proceed to massacre the de Rolo family over dinner, leaving only Cassandra and one of her brothers alive. The brother, Percy, manages to escape with Cassandra's help, but she is shot full of arrows, left behind, and taken prisoner in her own home. In show canon, the details of the five years during which she is held captive are scarce, but we are given a pretty good idea of some of what she endures, and by the end of it, she has essentially been brainwashed; loyal to the people that murdered her family, and betraying any townsfolk who attempt rebellion.

I want to play out those five years. Or some of them, at least. Cassandra is a headstrong young woman, and it's clear she endured a lot at the hands of her captors to leave her as broken as she is when she's found again. Delilah Briarwood, a necromancer and an extremely intriguing villain, comes across as likely to have been her primary tormentor, and I want to explore that! I want to see how Delilah manipulated and conditioned and hurt her young prisoner to gain her obedience. I have plenty of ideas as to how this went about, so I'm happy to discuss if you express interest!

This is by no means limiting, but here are some kinks/aspects I would definitely want to involve: gaslighting, touch-starvation, physical abuse, temporary mind control, humiliation, Mistress/pet, degradation, pseudo incest, rules, sexual abuse (both rough and gentle), forced clotheswearing, discipline/reinforcement, biting, corruption, hair pulling, speech restrictions, impact play, dehumanization, TPE, and a huge focus on manipulation and mental torture!

My personal rp rules and preferences can be found in my primary request thread here, and you are also welcome to peruse my F-list here. Please feel free to contact me if you have thoughts or questions!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom