Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Come Away with Me... and Lets Make Sweet Words Together

Jaebee

Meteorite
WARNING: User has zero interest in smut with no plot. Viewer discretion is not advised.

Who I am

You can call me Jae. I'm a simple ass college student looking for shit to do to pass the time. I enjoy writing as both male and female characters but at this moment I'm primarily interested in writing MxM. I'm earing my BA majoring Sociology and minoring in Writing. But don't let my minor intimidate you. I can assure you that whatever shit I string together for your enjoyment is going to be basic as fuck compared to some of you veteran writers. Still, I like writing despite my lack of love for my own writing. Let's move on.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for long term or short term paragraph writers. I don't mean 1 or 2 paragraphs. I mean multiple. On average I, myself, write 400 to 2000 words. Since I use Microsoft Office to draft my responses I can't tell you what that equates to in paragraphs. You don't have to write as much or as little as me, just write enough fill my hungry desire for literature. I'm in love with people who can be creatively defiant. Don't feel that you have to make your character adhere to the plot I've laid out. Life doesn't happen in expected chronological order. Make me stop and have to think how to respond to you. I want to be taken back and thrown for a loop due to something new you've added to help your character(s) grow. Often times I have to lead the story, which I actually don't mind, to be honest. I know it can be difficult for some to think of major conflicts. But still, add things that show off what you can do. Let me repeat that. Show. Off. What. YOU. Can. Do. Don't just blandly respond to my character. Add your own side characters, your own personality, etc, etc. I want to enjoy your writing too. As for smut, I have zero interest in smut based stories. I like sex if it comes organically, but I am completely turned away by the notion that our characters need to be sucking each other's dicks every time they lock eyes. That being said I LOVE sexual tension and buildup. A little mental foreplay is my weakness.

I typically write as "doms" or "switches". Though I'm not always fond of those titles... Also, my characters are a little bit masochistic at times. So that being said, I don't like submissive "bottoms". They bore me to the 10th degree. Like literally what the fuck. The best way to ensure that our characters will never be compatible is to make an overly weak "bottom" character. I don't mind if your character is really soft or sweet. Just... please go beyond that for their personality. Make them three dimensional. You know, like a person.

I will not message or otherwise communicate with you outside of Blue Moon. Discord, emails, etc, etc are a hard no for me. I also prefer to PM but I am willing to write in threads. It's just a lot easier to find my roleplays when they are all under "inbox". I have a tendency to forget about my threads. I'm working on that. And speaking of my unfavorable tendencies, I want to say that sometimes I may only write a few times a week. As I've said, I'm in college, and often times I can be away from home doing dumbass college shit. But when I'm staring at my laptop at 10pm, trying to think of new ways to procrastinate writing whatever shitty paper I have due that week, I'll smile and think of you. You, my roleplaying excuse to not do my work on time. Thank you.

What You Can Expect From Me

• 400-2000 words per response
  • Story development
  • Character development
  • Multiple side characters
  • World building
  • OOC talks about what I can do to make your experience better
  • 80% story/20% smut.
  • A starter written by me (if we go off one of my ideas)
  • I am ditch friendly. I won't harass you if you stop writing.
What I expect

• Multiple paragraph responses
  • Avoidance of a whiny/weak primary character (whiny side pieces are okay)
  • Story and character development
  • Your own personal touch to the story
  • A starter written by you (if we go off one of your ideas)

Hard No

• Children or childlike features in sexual situations. Don't make adults character act or look like children. I don't care if your vampire is technically 1000 years old. If they look like they are under 18, you can miss me with that shit.
  • Shit. Literal shit. Please do not try to shit on my character.
  • Futas. I just don't get the appeal. (However legit trans characters are not a problem)
  • Incest. God no.
  • Sex over story
  • Gore in sexual situations. Gore in tragic nonsexual situations is fine.

Plots

My preference will be bold.

Pairing: Demon x Human or Witch

There once was a powerful demon who ruled the hell plains with his bloodthirsty brothers. The demons were monstrous world conquerors, with hearts as black as night. After a fierce battle one day, the demon was pulled from this world by a human/witch (whatever you prefer) by a magical spell. The spell had the side effect of bonding him to the one who cast it, causing him to feel the human/witch's pain (and eventually pleasure). For that reason alone, the demon is hesitant to kill the human/witch. So instead he is forced to live among humans as he impatiently waits for the human/witch to figure out how to send him back to his world. But the demon's terrifying brothers soon discover he is missing and they go on a rampage searching for him. Soon, these beasts will find out their brother was being held 'captive' on earth, and they will become furious.

The reason why your character summons mine is dealers choice. It could be an accident, it could be because they need or want something, whatever. Feel free to add whatever objective you'd like.

Pairing: Prince/King/Lord x Captive

Two kingdoms are at war. They have been feuding for decades and in the past few years things have taken a turn for the worst. One day, the prince of kingdom A is captured by the Rulers of Kingdom B. He is treated like a slave and must serve your character to atone for all the people he had killed in war. Both men start off hating each other's guts, but as time goes on they start to understand that they have much more in common than they think. With families still at war, and assassins after them, the princes must figure out a way to take hold of their lands and bring peace to their people.

Note: Even though my character would be the slave, in a world were we had to label gays as 'tops' or 'bottoms' he would fall under the 'top' catagory. Think of it as Prince B (your character) having his own pet tiger. Dangerous and untamed.

Pairing: Vampire x Human (no preference)
(Credited to "Oliver." from dream realms. I've edited and added a bit of my own touch to it.)

In a world run by vampires, blood is the greatest currency. Muse A is a human who, unfortunately, gets pulled into the 'blood business'. He is more or less a portable blood bank for hungry vampires. Weeks drag on where he simply lives to be fed from. Its painful and brings him nothing but misery. Until muse B comes. A rich, noble vampire, buys the human male. At first, Mr. Vamp treats Mr. Human as nothing more than a blood bank and snack. But over time, the two grow feelings for one another. The relationship has to be kept a secret. If anyone spotted Mr. Vamp feeling compassion for a human, things would get disastrous.

In this world, it's always dark. The sun is black and vampires outnumber humans 10 to 1. Fire and other sources of natural light are very harmful to the vampires, so such things are considered illegal. A small rebellion of humans later use this knowledge to their advantage.

Pairing: Enchanted x Man made of clay (I'm willing to play the Enchanted)

Once upon a time, there was an evil witch named, it doesn't matter. But she was very jealous of her sister who had a really handsome two year old son. The jealous witch didn't have kids of her own and she despised her nephew for being such a joyous little thing. So one day she cast a spell that would kill her nephew on his 18th birthday. Then she like... moved away or something.
Anyway, what she didn't count on was the boy's mother creating a temporary cure for her son. On the boy's 18th birthday, his mother made a gift for him out of clay. A devilishly sexy man with a cocky little attitude. His sole reason for living was give some of his life force to the son via a kiss once a day. And should there ever be a day they didn't exchange at least one magical kiss, the boy would run out of life force and die.

While the man made of clay loved this deal (because he was created to love the boy), the boy did not. He hated the man because the man's exsistance reminded him that he was cursed. But most of all, he hated his aunt. So he decides to go on a quest to find his aunt and remove the curse she put on him. But unfortunately, he has to take the annoying, but sexy man with him so that they may kiss once a day and the boy can continue living.

Writing Samples

She hated apples.

Everything about them was so disgusting. They had a texture that was grainy like dirt yet they were still somehow as hard as rocks. They weren’t juicy like oranges and weren’t flavorful like bananas. What was their purpose? What starving idiot looked at an apple and thought to themselves ‘Oh this piece of SHIT looks tasty! Let me stuff it in my dumb fuckin face hole!’ And who were the idiots who decided to follow along and make this ‘food’ a popular midday snack? An apple a day keeps the doctor away, huh? How deceitful. It never seemed to keep her doctor away.

Hatefully inspecting the red fruit in the palm of her hand, April sneered before taking a big bite.

“Why do you eat those?” Sulphur asked. ‘Soul’ was the nickname that April gave him… ironically of course. She didn’t really believe he had a soul. He was the younger brother of the two men in charge around here. Though he looked young, he was actually around 38 years old. He was the perfect mix of genius and monster if she did say so herself. Perhaps that’s why she enjoyed his presence so much. He was so cruel to her at times. She basked in that cruelty. She deserved it. “I know you hate them.” He added.

April took another big bite and grimaced as the chewed up monstrosity slid down her throat. “I eat them because I hate them.” She answered in a tone that implied he was stupid for not knowing. Her arms dangled loosely over her head and she lightly swung upside down. Her ribbons were wrapped tightly around her calves prevented her from falling on top of the mad scientist 20 feet below her. They were in the main viewing area, surrounded by hundreds of empty stands. The tent pitched above their heads was about 150 feet high which gave the illusion that the square footage of this place was much larger than it actually was.

“Yes, well,” Soul rhythmically tapped his pen over his clipboard and rolled his eyes to the side…something the jester noticed he did a lot when he had a lot on his mind. And April actually found this completely adorable. So much so that she often longed to dig her dirty notched nails into his perfect eye sockets so she could pull out those lovely orbs and swallow them whole. ‘An eye for an eye’ she’d playfully tease.

“I needed to talk to you about something very important,” Soul said, effectively grabbing her attention again. “So could you do me a favor and come down?”

April crossed her eyes and spoke with a mouth full of apple, “CoUlD yOu Do mE a fAvOr aNd CoMe dOwN?” She mocked. Bits of food fell to the ground and some pieces got stuck in her hair. Quickly she kicked her legs and the ribbons holding her up were loosened enough so she could fall gracefully in front of her master. And when she landed, she did so on one hand, using the other to feed herself more apple. Her feet lightly kicked in the air before she allowed her body to lazily fall face first into the dirt. “I’m so honored that I was given the choice.” She said, lips pressed against the floor and face hidden from Soul.

The man sighed and simultaneously rolled his eyes. “I was trying something new. You know, flies with honey and all that.” He used the heel of his foot to shove April on her back so that she was forced to look at him. “I see that doesn’t work with you.”

Now with dirt dusted over her face, April flashed him a cheeky grin. Her long pointed teeth showing off the apple that she hadn’t fully chewed up yet. “You’re cute from this angl-ugh!” Her words were cut short when the heel of his boot slammed right into her mouth. She bit her own tongue and felt the warm metallic liquid run down her throat. As the blood went down her windpipe, it caused her to cough which flung bits of said blood out her mouth and onto her cheeks.

“You got blood on my coat…” Soul sounded sad. It made April cackle which earned her another kick in the mouth. Her long disgusting tongue, red with her own blood, flopped out her trap and rested in the dirt. Tears welled in her eyes but that ugly smile of hers still stretch all the way to the base of her ears. She deserved this. She knew in her heart she deserved this.

“Anyway.” Soul wiped the spit and blood off his boot directly onto April’s frilled blouse. “I need you to train my new projects.”

Projectsssssssss?” She hissed, overly accentuating the fact that the word ‘project’ was plural. They didn’t usually get more than one at a time.

“Yes.” Soul grinned. “I’m really excited about these ones. They are twins. Isn’t that great!? Brother will be so happy.” His whole demeanor relaxed and April swore she could see literal stars in his eyes as the mad scientist talked about his older sibling. “Twin girls to be more specific.” He turned his gaze back to the jester laying at his feet. “Maybe you can braid each other’s hair?” Soul crouched down and lowered his head so that his nose was almost touching April’s. With the way she was laying her face was still upside down to his. But that didn’t matter. Soul grabbed her tongue and held it in his fist. “You think they’ll be freaked out by this?” He pulled harder until he could see the sides of her tongue stretching enough to tear. “Aahh I hope so. Look at this beauty. It’s almost as long as a garden snake.” He cocked his head to the sound of her tongue ripping and watched the new blood fill her mouth. His gleeful eyes appeared as if he longed to see her choke on it. But she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. Instead, April swallowed it.

“Oh.” Soul released her, wiping his hand on her face before standing up again. “You’re quite nasty aren’t you.” He chuckled at an inside joke that only he understood. “The girls are waiting in my lab. Don’t be rude. Clean up and go show them how wonderful this place is.”

April laid still until she heard his footsteps disappear. Then as soon as the coast was clear, she sat up and puked. A mixture of blood and half-digested apples spewed into the dirt. She gagged until she felt the last of it leave her stomach.

She deserved this.

“I hate apples.” The horrible jester mumbled, tongue flopping painfully instead her mouth. Her hateful glare moved from the mess on the floor to the fruit in her hand. Then she took another bite.

“Once upon a time there was a young, handsome, clever, exceptional Lord nicknamed Zero. As a child, he was always quick-witted and he had a sharp ass tongue that could cut your soul to ribbons. Did I mention he was handsome? Take note of that. The lord was handsome.”​
“P-please… I c-c-can’t brea-breathe….”​
“Aht, aht, aht… shhh…” He placed a tan finger on the other’s trembling blue tinted lips. “Don’t interrupt. I’m getting to the good part.” The scent of blood mingled harmoniously with the cold salty air. The waves crashed against the docks. The ocean was so beautiful during this time of day. Even though dark heavy storm clouds were approaching, the red-orange color of the setting sun made the surface of the water look like fiery hot glass. “One day, as the young lord was preparing for his lessons, he heard an unfamiliar voice drift from the dining room.”​
“S-s-s-some-bod-body…. He-help…” The suffocating man tried to yell. But the plea came out in a breathless whisper, hardly heard over the roaring fire closing on them. His entire home… everything he worked for. Gone. Devoured by the flame of the beastly pirate above him. A pirate whose eyes were as playful as they were sinister. Was this man the grim reaper? Was he death himself…​
The pirate, who was crouched down over the dying man, smiled his Cheshire smile and his deep brown eyes reflected the flames and red setting sun. He looked like the devil. Wrapped in a handsome package with a friendly face, he was surely a monster.​
“The voice,” The pirate continued his story, “Belonged a man whose mouth was dripping with blood. With blood. Can you believe that? Barbaric.” The pirate removed his large black hat and lightly tapped it against the other’s head. With his headgear removed he appeared even more handsome. His shoulders were large and broad, and his dark hair tussled charmingly in the smoky air. His skin was brown, like the color of fresh toffee candy and lightly covered in permanent scars of past battles. Evil sure knows how to wrap a package. A man like this was a deadly snake in a bed of summer flowers. “And can you guess, my dear friend, what the little lord found at the cannibal’s feet?” The flame in the pirate’s eyes flickered. “Come on, guess.”​
But the man did not want to guess. Instead, he closed his eyes and prayed to the gods that the fire would swallow him whole so that he may escape the eyes of this beastly man.​
“That’s okay.” The air thickened and the smoke swirled around them. Death was coming, and he was feeling very impatient. “You don’t have to guess.” The pirate's tone softened. “You and the man have matching marks.” He nodded to a burn the shape of a sunflower on the dying man’s neck. The pirate felt his lips quiver not from anything short of pure unholy excitement. He pressed those lips against the cold ear of the half-dead man. His breath warm and his voice husky, he whispered, “I’m going to hunt down and kill your entire garden, little flower.”​
Those were the last words the man heard before the pirate cut out his heart and tossed it into the ocean. Finally, death had taken him. For monsters didn't need hearts.​
Night had fallen, and as Captain Zero and his crew sailed towards the rising moon, the sound of the fire was soon drowned out by the rumbling ocean and oncoming storm. Zero never planned on burning those docks to the ground. He thought he was usually pretty good with his temper. Actually, he liked to consider himself a likeable gentleman. After all, who could not love this face? But he had not expected that fisherman to have a flower mark. Honestly, that was utterly unfair. Totally not his fault. He wasn't completely heartless after all... The fisherman was now, but Zero wasn't.​
But anyway, disregarding the dead, Zero's mind was already on something else entirely. Someone spotted Zero's treasure nearby. Oh and what a rare gem it was. Tougher than diamonds, brighter than the stars, and more valuable than a ship made of gold.​
Captain Ezra Hawkins. Zero's greatest treasure. He was so enjoyable but also so serious. Or perhaps he was enjoyable because he was serious. Either way, Zero greatly looked forward to accidentally running into him. By accidentally he of course meant purposely. Like a cat playing with a mouse, Zero wanted so badly to play with Ezra right before enviably killing him. But he was never one to gobble up his dessert before supper. He liked to savor his favorite things in life.​
So he was going to savor Ezra.​
Zero tilted his head to the sky and felt the first drop of rain on his jaw. “Tie up th-”​
But he never finished that sentence. The ship lurched forward and the screech of a familiar beast filled the salty air.​
The Kraken.​
Zero tried to yell for his crew to brace themselves, but the large tentacle of the monster crashed through his ship and slammed him against the mast. Zero plunged into the sea then everything went black.​
Captain Zero’s thick dark hair lightly swished back and forth as the ocean pulled him deeper into its mouth. His ribs felt broken, but it was hard to tell under the pressure of the water crushing him from all around. He kicked his muscular legs in an effort to swim to the surface. But at that moment, the pain in his side intensified and he opened his mouth to scream, releasing no sound, only bubbles. The last of the air in his lungs. Was this how he was going to die? Swallowed by the very ocean he once adored like a passionate lover. How trite.​
The lightning from the storm crashed, and the muffled noise seemed like a monster of its own. The light illuminated the sea, revealing shredded driftwood from his sunken ship rising to the top.​
Grab it. His inner voice urged. It’ll take you to surface.
More driftwood floated upwards, but Zero’s eyes had gotten so heavy, and his lungs burned with salt. Lightning struck again and he saw a broken wooden door floating up towards him. He used the last of his strength to latch on and barely managed to keep his hold as it pulled him to surface.​

Parting Words

I'll update new plots as time goes on and I get new cravings. I'd like to note that even though my current plots are all fantasy based, I do have a lot of experience in realistic settings as well. My favorites are usually thriller or dark themes. I like slice of life under special circumstances but there must be a plot. So if you have an idea that you'd like to try, let me know.

Please refrain from commenting on my thread. I won't respond to you unless its through a pm. I am also not fond of pms with little substance. "Hey lets rp!" is a turn off. I need more detail than that to be interested. What do you like to play as? What plot are you interested in? Are there any questions you have? Would you like to add or change anything? Be a person. Inquire.

Lastly, I don't really care for character sheets. I prefer to describe as I write. But if you would like to make one please refrain from using pictures of actual human beings. Drawn pictures/Artwork is preferred.

I've had roleplays that I had to leave for a few months and then come back to later. Those have always been my favorites because they lasted the longest and my partners were flexible. If life happens, I'll let you know if I need a break. If you'd like to permanently ditch, you don't have to notify me if you don't feel like it. I'll assume you are bored or uninterested after a week of no communication. But if you'd like me to simply wait until your muse for our roleplay returns (perhaps you are more invested in a different story you have going on with another and have lost your muse for ours) then I won't take it personally. Let me know and you can come back to me whenever you're up for it.

This was unnecessarily wordy but I'm done now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom