Fx Male ✨ A SUPERNATURAL CRAVING. ✨ help a girl out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red ribbons

the dread wolf.
welcome, welcome, one and all! you can call me red. i'm twenty-five years old, i have 5+ years of general roleplay experience, i run on eastern time ( est ),
and i am, of course, making this thread in the hopes that i will find a partner that will indulge me on a very specific craving that i've been wanting to write.
essentially, i'd like to rp my supernatural ( the cw tv series ) oc, and i'd like to rp her against crowley, of the same series. i have a backstory for her all
written out and ready to roll, and i have vague plot ideas that i'd love to work into an actual, working thread with my partner!!

naturally i'm here for nsfw / "smut" roleplay, but i'd love / prefer for it to be plot-driven. i'd love a storyline to work with, and someone to plot with.
all the fun stuff that comes out of it is the just desserts.

anyway, i'm literally dying to play this out. please help a girl out? pretty please?
i'm able to play sam winchester and dean winchester from the same series, and i do have an angel oc, so i'd be more than happy to double for you if indulged!

thanks for reading guys. oh, real quick -- a list of kink cravings and absolutely-will-not's. i don't foresee many, if any, of these coming up in the contexts of
the threads i'm asking for, but just to be safe, i'll list them. if there's a heart / hearts next to anything, it denotes how bad i want it.

WILL NOT ROLEPLAY:KINKS / "YES PLEASE!" LIST

• incest
  • underage characters, lolicon, shotacon, etc
  • ageplay, infantilization, etc
  • any form of sexualized torture or abuse
  • sounding
  • bestiality, zoophilia, aliens
  • stereotypical " top / bottom " archetypes
  • vore
  • excessively rough or violent sex
  • non-con / rape / rape-play
  • any kind of bad hygiene, or acts involving bodily waste ( vomit, feces, etc )
  • everything that is prohibited by blue moon's roleplaying guidelines

• edging ♡♡
  • orgasm denial / ruined orgasm ♡
  • multiple orgasms
  • eating out ♡
  • blowjobs, messy or otherwise ♡♡
  • cum on face / cum on body ♡♡
  • creampies ♡♡♡
  • face-riding / face-fucking ♡♡
  • loud partners ♡♡
  • biting / scratching / etc
  • light blood and / or knife play
  • light choking
  • sensory deprivation ( ie., blindfolds )
  • bound hands / wrists ♡♡
  • "fingers-in-their-mouth while fucking them" ♡♡♡
  • ice play ♡
  • praise kink ♡♡
  • begging ♡♡♡
  • quickies / rushed sex
  • semi-public / public sex ♡
  • half-clothed sex ♡
  • vanilla sex is good too!
more to be added as i think of it!

Last edited:
Status