Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any - Not your Typical Military Rps - LAST RESORT -

RolePlayerR

Meteorite
WANNA BE A PART OF THE MOST ELITE BROTHERHOOD OF TRAINED KILLERS?
jhg.png

Brothers In Arms. Your Average Grunts. Spec Ops. POWs. Who you gonna be?
YOU HAVE FEW MORE DAYS TO ENLIST BEFORE THIS CLOSES!

Basic info:
- looking for a one perfectly matched partner or a small group (ideally just 3-4 people) of compatible, like-minded individuals
- well-fleshed out, multi-dimensional, mature, adult characters and interesting dynamics between them
- epic military (optionally law enforcement) themed stories, filled with a lot of action, drama and possibly some organic romance (any type is welcomed)
- realistic, modern settings just as well as sci-fi/fantasy ones

Before contacting me, please make sure you:
  • Read all above and below
  • Are 18+ (preferably 21+)
  • Have at least basic military/weaponry knowledge or are ready for research
  • Can write the minimum of 2 paragraphs per average post (preferably you can write anything between few lines to multiple para depending what scene calls for)
  • Don't mind taking part in/witnessing any type of romance if it happens naturally in the story (point out if you're not comfortable with not straight pairings)
  • Accept OOC planning on a discord server
  • Will respect that this is drama-free zone for people who do not get easily offended

I used the word "story" up there becasue I am not looking for a dice game, army building or lesson on strategy. I want characters and plot driven stories with all the beautiful badassery in action and all the raw emotions causing "them feels". I want to make strong bonds we can test and break. I want all the cliche mixed in with the most unique we can think of.

I want us to have fun while creating something people would pay to see in the movies.
You in? PM me!

God Complex - Leadership - Anti-Heroes - Circumstantial Enemies - Duty - Betrayal - Loss - Unexpected/Forbidden Bonds - Sacrifice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom