Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

we're off to see the w i z a r d. [ dulce x divide ]

d u l c e__x

Super-Earth
  • Whatâ??s the first thing you do when you see a tornado? No idiot, you donâ??t run for your car, you run somewhere safe. However, when the tornado is closer than you would like it to be, you run into your house and get into bed; Or at least, thatâ??s what Dorothy had done. She had climbed into bed and scooped her dog up with her and found herself whirling about in her very own house and before she knew it, it all went silent. The nineteen year old found herself moving carefully, eyes wide in fear that she hadnâ??t faced in quite a long time, things just didnâ??t seem right. What was that sound? Hearing feet move around outside of her house, the female did the proper thing and walked through the front door, her black boots covered in mud from long hours, days of work out in the farm fields, her blue jean cut off overalls made into shorts, this female was obviously out of place among these bright colors.

Gasps emerged from the people who had been running around, more specifically turning their vision away from the pair of legs that lay stretched out and a bit flat, a silent snicker came from Dorothy before a light cough was made from a woman with wings. This woman was thin, not quite like Dorothy who had more curves than a coke bottle, though she was still gorgeous in her thin, over the age of twenty five way. â?She killed her! Her house killed her!â? Already Dorothy could tell that these little people running around were painâ??s in the ass. Though before she knew it, they were silenced and the woman was twitching her wings and directing her attention to Dorothy. â?Even though you killed my sister. You have freed the Munchkins of a torment in their lives. For that, you are granted her red shoes.â? Before she could protest, the female found herself changing, that feeling of being dirty from being outside leaving, her overalls disappeared as well and the brunetteâ??s body was squeezed into a blue dress and tights that caused her to grin broadly.

â?Well this should be fun.â? Taking the shoes that were offered and sliding the red mary jane heels on her feet, her question now was simple for this winged woman, though by the time she looked back up, she was definitely gone. â?Now how the hell am I supposed to get home?â? Evidently one of the Munchkins had the answer, stepping up to the plate and taking his time to speak up, obviously looking up the skirt of her dress before being nudged by a fellow midget. â?Follow the orange brick road! And youâ??ll find the Wizard! Heâ??s in Oz!â? He said in a slight bit of a startled tone, looking to the road that she hadnâ??t particularly noticed before, nodding her thanks and immediately getting away from the mini â?? creeps, her dog following after her quickly.[/list:u]

As time went on, she'd find herself following that orange road. It soon came across a field of corn, a field that was almost dead, and certainly had no corn. Crows had had their run of the field for quite a while it seemed. And where was the scarecrow in all of that? It was leaning up against the fence, without clothing. Most of the hay had fallen out of the burlap sack that made up the body. There was a rustling just inside the corn field too.

If and when Dorothy came to investigate the scene, she'd find herself face to face with: A rear end. The firm, toned backside was clearly feminine, with long, shapely legs. While the body was bent over, the top half was struggling to shove itself into the what could only be presumed were the scarecrow's clothes. The blonde woman remained blissfully unaware as she got herself clothed.

• The road had originally not seemed very long, though upon turning a corner, the long stretch of land permitted her to see a large stretch of orange and something sparkling off in the distance, on her left side stood a corn field. . Or someone's sad, sad attempt at a corn field. Toto seeing a large grouping of birds, the dog had always hated those things, yipping immediately and running toward them, it sent them all flying into the air, all the while Dorothy had caught sight of a rather peculiar sight. Her head tilting as the intrigued girl moved forward, she didn't notice the movement from the front of the bent over scarecrow, her hand reached out and lightly her manicured nails ran themselves from the beginning of her exposed rear to a little above her knee. Curiosity never hurt anybody but cats after all, she moved quickly to stand in front of the scarecrow, the brunette sure she had gotten the scarecrow's attention, "Well what in the world are you doing?" She asked, not quite sure she had ever seen a scarecrow stuff herself before.[/list:u]

The scarecrow jumped up at the feeling of Dorothy's presence. With a small squeaking noise she stared wide-eyes at the girl. Only her shirt was on at the moment. being asked, she could only feel compelled to answer. "I... I'm getting dressed!" She sounded nervous and scared. Rightfully so. She'd never had anyone walk in on her getting her clothes on. It took her a few moments to realize that she should have been the one asking that. "Just... just what are you doing here?"

• What in the world was a scarecrow doing getting dressed? Shouldn't scarecrows always be dressed? And evidently this one wasn't doing quite a good job, judging by the way the cornfield looked. Raising back up and adjusting her basket, the female straightened herself out accordingly before Dorothy smiled brightly because apparently it was an accomplishment to say, "I'm going to see the Wizard." Nodding her head assertively, Toto returning to her after yipping the crows away, Dorothy smiled down at the familiar face of her dog before looking back to the Scarecrow, "Do you need any help?" Because it looked to her like she needed some assistance. [/list:u]

The scarecrow got her skirt on, then finally put her hat back on. Fully dressed, she looked at Dorothy as she proudly declared she was going to see the wizard. She thought for a moment and then was given a question, which also got her to thinking. "Well, if you'd help finish stuffing me, we could go to see the wizard together. I would love to come with you. I need to ask the wizard to get me a brain. So I can finally learn how to scare away those darn crows."

Back
Top Bottom